Cozmos

May 30, 2017
I finished the game (4 endings and harem ending) but there are still some locked pics in the gallery (v9.20).

If it's possible for someone to upload a 100% save game it would be appreciated.

Reactions: mat_monkey7

sresk

Oct 19, 2017
Hey all just ran into a bug at the end of day 3. It happens at night when jason is listening in to all of the sisters. What sucks is that its no a decision so there is no way that I can get past this. It happens as jason is listening to kira.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day3.rpyc", line 2529, in script
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1173, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\character.py", line 911, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\character.py", line 747, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\character.py", line 523, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2916, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1980, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 430, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6938)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1093, in render
    st, at)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1774, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 550, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "E:\1 Code Lib\ZStars\Games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 882, in segment
    raise Exception("%r closes a text tag that isn't open." % text)
Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.

[code]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Snow Daze: The Music of Winter 0.9.20

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
Idk if you guys saw, but cypress zeta posted on reddit that v1.0 will be released Friday 13th in April, he also posted some previews there.

Reactions: bernthal

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
ok i am confused here how do you get the pregnancy in the game it says n the tags there is pregnancy but i have not seen any so far can someone explain to me what i am doing wrong

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
After day 3 the game really disappointed me.. even with the voice acting it was just soul crushing to see them turn into sluts just like that. Hopefully the dev's next game will have the same level of production, but will also have a bit more build up and better writing. The last time I was this disappointed was with Mass Effect 3.

Reactions: chris18
May 1, 2017
After day 3 the game really disappointed me.. even with the voice acting it was just soul crushing to see them turn into sluts just like that. Hopefully the dev's next game will have the same level of production, but will also have a bit more build up and better writing. The last time I was this disappointed was with Mass Effect 3.
I mean...they were all being transformed gradually through hypnosis over the course of the week, so I'd be pretty surprised if things didn't wind up like that at the end.

Reactions: Mastershake

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Hey all just ran into a bug at the end of day 3. It happens at night when jason is listening in to all of the sisters. What sucks is that its no a decision so there is no way that I can get past this. It happens as jason is listening to kira.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't gotten to that part of the game yet (think I'm still on the intro...), but here's the fixed/patched file. Save to the "game" subfolder, where "archive.rpa" is located. Didn't look for similar issues on other days but I might find them as I play through. Looks like an update is incoming in the near future, might not be worth fixing the current version if the Dev is/has done it already.

voidBot

Aug 29, 2017
Unable to play the game due to this

Code:

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._archive.rpi'.

Full traceback:
File "Z:\Volumes\THE VOALT\Computer games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\Volumes\THE VOALT\Computer games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 300, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "Z:\Volumes\THE VOALT\Computer games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "Z:\Volumes\THE VOALT\Computer games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 620, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

Jan 28, 2018
Unable to play the game due to this

Code:

Before loading the script.

Full traceback:
File "Z:\Volumes\THE VOALT\Computer games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\Volumes\THE VOALT\Computer games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 300, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "Z:\Volumes\THE VOALT\Computer games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "Z:\Volumes\THE VOALT\Computer games\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 620, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

At the bottom of the screen there should be some options, among them is a button that says ignore. Hit it and you can keep playing. It doesn't stop you from finishing the game.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes