santigr27

Jul 26, 2017

They have launched the 1.2 version already. I hope someone could post here the download link.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP and added changelog. May need new saves. But when 1.1 patch comes out, YOU WILL NEED A NEW SAVE.

Reactions: ponyguy

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
could you make it to where he could get all of them maybe by having him get them into the same room to use the last charge

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
could you make it to where he could get all of them maybe by having him get them into the same room to use the last charge
If you want to get the harem ending, play the other endings with the 4 of them. When you have played the other 4 endings, you will be able to get the harem ending. Save when you have to choose with which girl you want to finish.

Kor123

Apr 7, 2018
He's obviously just drawing it out as long as he can. Why would he rush when he gets paid on a time based system instead of an objective based system. As long as people don't unsub en mass he really has no reason to hurry it up. Really can't even blame him. I like this game, but no way am I supporting an "adult" game that has spent the last 5 months on VA and chibi art.
Maybe, but this story isn't really so unique, that he can't think of something else in 5 minutes after this is done. I guess most of the dev's have something else to do on the side, which isn't really helping update wise. An content based patreon would be better in this case

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes