Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
If you want to get the harem ending, play the other endings with the 4 of them. When you have played the other 4 endings, you will be able to get the harem ending. Save when you have to choose with which girl you want to finish.
thanks I have plaed to all ending I can and did not get the harem ending

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
Every one pls come down stop are you not being a litte harsh out there i mean a lot of games do this and he mite even make another one where he is trying to get his famliy members freinds like he gets them to pass on his to them then he cacthes them in different place and it goes on from there but i am bet there will be a 2 what was i saying again oh yeah it is hard to come up with ideas much less make the game people bye

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
1.0 is kinda broken and useless without the patches. I hope someone will leak the final build when it's ready.

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Version 1.0

What I like: cartoon art style, music, voice acting for female characters, non-vanilla corruption, and minor scene choices.

What I dislike: there is mostly a correct dialogue choice for each interaction and sometimes it is unclear whether you choose the correct selection, some looping bugs.

Verdict: if you don't mind incest and 2D art, this is a very strong game.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok, I'm at the beginning of day 1 right now, I need to leave some feedback about the game. Overall, from a top down objective perspective, it was pretty good. Everything from consistency of updates, graphics, gameplay, etc... Most of it was really good so overall the game was ok.

The only real gripe I have, which for me was a MAJOR downside is the characters. They are completely unlikable. The MC is another incel sad sack whom has to resort to mind control & hypnosis to get laid, (which to me isn't that unlike resorting to slipping a roofie into a girls drink), & the mother & sisters are insufferable, narcissistic cunts. I'm sorry but I don't care how attractive a woman is, when they treat others like that, especially their own fam, I want nothing to do with them. If it was my fam, I'd have likely have disowned them. At the very least I would have stood up for myself & told them that the way they acted was bullshit. Then again I'm not a spineless defeatist like the MC is. So that really kinda ruined it largely for me.

Now that being said, Don't take this as me saying it's a bad game. Objectively, when looking at all the components & ways that it can be measured, overall it was pretty decent. It's just that one flaw that, for me at least, prevented the game from being a lot better.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Is this a remake of the game? I remember the last time I played it was v .9.14, the game was complete and you could play through to day six I think, where MC makes his final choice.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Ok, I'm at the beginning of day 1 right now, I need to leave some feedback about the game. Overall, from a top down objective perspective, it was pretty good. Everything from consistency of updates, graphics, gameplay, etc... Most of it was really good so overall the game was ok.

The only real gripe I have, which for me was a MAJOR downside is the characters. They are completely unlikable. The MC is another incel sad sack whom has to resort to mind control & hypnosis to get laid, (which to me isn't that unlike resorting to slipping a roofie into a girls drink), & the mother & sisters are insufferable, narcissistic cunts. I'm sorry but I don't care how attractive a woman is, when they treat others like that, especially their own fam, I want nothing to do with them. If it was my fam, I'd have likely have disowned them. At the very least I would have stood up for myself & told them that the way they acted was bullshit. Then again I'm not a spineless defeatist like the MC is. So that really kinda ruined it largely for me.

Now that being said, Don't take this as me saying it's a bad game. Objectively, when looking at all the components & ways that it can be measured, overall it was pretty decent. It's just that one flaw that, for me at least, prevented the game from being a lot better.
You are taking this WAYYYY too seriously. Some of us just want to corrupt some bitchy girls :D. I think that the game would feel "bland" and "vanilla" if the characters acted the way you want them to. Not necessarily a bad thing of course, it's just not for everyone.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The appeal of this game isn’t about having a harem of women to screw, it’s the drawn-out hypnosis aspects. Most games have a mentality of “Hypnotize person once/twice, get laid, move on”, and that gets stale.

By writing the scenes to be about the women’s particular strengths AND weaknesses, we can watch as the “narcissistic cunts” start to succumb and ultimately fall into depravity. I personally don’t get the whole puppy-slut thing, but so what - it works for that character.

What this really comes down to, at its core, is a strong desire to see a perspective shift due to subliminal messages and hypnosis, leading to a fundamental change in reality. That is a very realistic and “human” desire to see come true in real life (despite the absurdity of it), which makes the story that much more arousing and memorable.

Then again, maybe it’s just a way to show big-boobed women getting fucked.

Reactions: arelor and tossler

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
this dev has released one complete game (overwhored), a short VN (kissing therapy), has updated that VN (kissing therapy relewded) is about to finish a second full game (snow daze) and is working on a sequel (overwhored 2). what more do you want from them? lol.
Hallefuckinluyah!!

So sick of people thinking they 'know the score' and jump straight into, "this guy is milking!" (purely because shit isn't coming out on THEIR preferred timeframe)

Go play something else if you're not into it, this forum has a few other games you can piss and moan about you know...

Reactions: FFTW

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Changelog for 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 ?

+ android update in case. Strange in any case.

Are the girls fully voiced by now?

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes