jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
And just would you get hold of such a thing that isn't even available to his backers?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
@N7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stolen from

v1.3: - - - -
*Link by @dickshitter

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
@N7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stolen from

v1.3: - - - -
*Link by @dickshitter
Bruh if you can make links you can update fucking topics instead of pinging other uploaders, especially when they are busy updating topics.

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
daaaaamn, just saying, but if this dude didnt have something to mind control his family, i could see his story going very, very dark. dude has it ROUGH.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I'm gonna be that f*cker who will ask for a full save.
So anyone can share a full gallery save of the game? I feel lazy enough to ask for a full save of it.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
My only complaint with the game is that the cosmetic elements (ie the characters blinking, the characters popping back and forth in scenes, the fancy fading in and out for secondary images) adds very little to the gameplay or enjoyment of the scenes relative to the massive amount of bugs and patches needed to keep the game from crashing.
The literally created a problem and then the need to fix it.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Nice to see the nice bust shot line drawings we got a few weeks ago colored in 1.3. But I'm still waiting for the garbage day 5 sex scenes to be replaced.

What I really wanted though, was for the day 4 changing scenes to include some cgs rather than just the portrait shots.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The game has been completed for awhile. These new versions are just adding small tweaks and improvements, such as a weird voice gallery of side stories.
It’d be better if they were animated - even rough drawings or something - but it’s a nice addition regardless.

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
is there a new guide for the dialog options? cause the one thats listed with the game is way off. it has like, 7 listed for the mother on day 2, but when i followed it i only got to do 2.

*EDIT*
never mind, i fount it on the outbreak games wiki. the "walkthrough" posted with the game is completely fucking wrong.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes