prjkoala

May 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[CG]Snow Daze Special Edition v1.3
(lossy)

Download: - - - -

comparison
( lossless / lossy )
lossless.png lossy.png

You can re-/upload, edit, delete and/or ignore:pokerFace:

Aug 7, 2016
I took a look at the script and it turns out it's impossible, they require you to have seen images that aren't used in the game. I edited the file and it will unlock cg scenes if you've seen at least one of the images instead of all of them. This also make getting the Kira and Noelle final orgy scenes a whole lot easier.

just extract this file into your "SnowDaze-1.3/game/" folder

*edit* fixed the final orgy scene thumbnails being too large.

*edit2* made a zip that has thumbnail jpgs of the final orgy scenes, renpy's scaling made them look ugly and it caused slowdown on my system.
just extract it's content into your "SnowDaze-1.3/game/" folder. it runs over my original galleryfix.rpy so you can leave that or delete it, it doesn't matter.

*edit3* added unlock button in upper left.
OMG U ARE THE BEST THX!!!!!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
@prjkoala Thanks mate.
Was kinda looking for a save since I like scenes with dialogues (Unless the gallery is nothing but images of the scenes) but either ways, thanks for compiling all of this.

Reactions: prjkoala

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
So are the sex scenes still the same as ever in the most up to date version (1.3)? I was kinda hoping for those to change above all else.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Maybe, but this story isn't really so unique, that he can't think of something else in 5 minutes after this is done. I guess most of the dev's have something else to do on the side, which isn't really helping update wise. An content based patreon would be better in this case
I can agree with that then you would not have some people milking the system and not really putting any new content to their games

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Every one pls come down stop are you not being a litte harsh out there i mean a lot of games do this and he mite even make another one where he is trying to get his famliy members freinds like he gets them to pass on his to them then he cacthes them in different place and it goes on from there but i am bet there will be a 2 what was i saying again oh yeah it is hard to come up with ideas much less make the game people bye
the problem is too many have updates that really have nothin to do put changes how some are dressed or adds new backgrounds but not really any new content for 5 or 6 updates though I do enjoy the people that dont update real fast but always add some good content the their games

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
thank you but I was not just talking about this game programmer I really like his game and want to see what else he can come up with

Reactions: swmas

Burgcheeser

May 4, 2018
Game won't start up for some reason, tells me I'm missing the outbreak.rpi file. Can anyone point in me in the right direction on how to fix it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Version 1.3:
Can someone update the 1st post please.

@wep @TCMS @Kasey @Ryahn @7767

Updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Can someone get the finale version of the game please.

We've been working on this game for two years, and I'm happy to say that it is finally DONE! Snow Daze the Music of Winter is 100% donesies. Doneso. We've put our blood, sweat, tears, and other bodily fluids into this game and made something I'm proud to call ours. It's been a long journey and you all kept us going through the whole period. The game will get a few patches to fix some final small polish issues going forward, but all the content is here. Snow Daze is going to gleam like the winter sun!
    The final version includes:
    -Redrawn CG's for a number of scenes
    -New CG's added to the orgy scene.
    -Bonus audio short stories integrated with the game
    -The ability to change costumes
    -Tons of little tweaks, additions and surprises, characters now have full ranges of expression
    -HD mode, with widescreen support

This release contains some content which will not be released for free - namely all the bonus audio and the extra art. It's releasing today, the 27th of april 2018. Some of this content can only be gotten in this, the final version of the game. It's available to patrons.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes