RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
not another one... I was just getting through everything in 1.3
Also, nice to see, I'm compiling a collection of the different art between all the versions. Idk if they changed artists but for some reason half the shots have been replaced with artwork thats different in subtler ways. Idk if better, but it is different.

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
Curious to try the new version for the new bonus stories.

Supposedly this is the last one for a good while.

amanapanama

Apr 22, 2018
while waiting for 1.4, I've updated my Mod for 1.3. the bonus stories in the extras menu now have scenes if you play them instead of just audio. galleryfix, replays, and hints are mostly unchanged, there's a points button at the bottom of the game screen now that will show how you're doing with the women.

Feb 16, 2018
What you saw is what's out right now. The game is being worked on and the second day should be out by October. Waiting for the art to be made is reeeally slowing down the development.
Hello uploader. I think the game is now on it's fully released version. Hope to see the full version here. Thanks!

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
while waiting for 1.4, I've updated my Mod for 1.3. the bonus stories in the extras menu now have scenes if you play them instead of just audio. galleryfix, replays, and hints are mostly unchanged, there's a points button at the bottom of the game screen now that will show how you're doing with the women.
hello, did you make a thread on the mod section? i could link your mod to the OP of the game when it's done

to those impatient. we are aware of a new version and are working on updating it

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
You sir are amazing. The mod for the extra dialogues was impressive, especially if you're not part of the staff. How long did this take you?

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes