Kaidann

May 31, 2017
I thought Noelle promised to walk around naked on day 4?
I remember that line. I don't know how he's handling it but maybe she only does if you get that dialogue. Is it possible to miss? I know you can, for example, miss the shower scene on day 1 but still have enough points to progress. Maybe she only says it with enough influence and will follow through on success. If you don't have enough points, this could be the fallback day 4 outfit instead of nude.

I do like the looks of these new outfits though.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
GODDAMMIT this game is ALMOST my fetish.
The actual mind-control part is really hot but the goals are all wrong for me. He's taking super hot fetish archetypes and turning them all into...well, bimbos.

Don't get me wrong, I like bimbos, but what a waste.

I mean...the dude's first move is to tell the tomboy to wear girly clothes and act more feminine, and convinces her girls are lower than boys..
He is literally defetishizing ( there's a new word) the tomboy. He is removing the things that make a tomboy a tomboy arrrrrgh why. He's making the flirty teasy girl...not that. It kinda reminds me of the slave route in 4 Elements, which sucks because you're taking Azula, who is hot because she's an domineering alpha bitch and turning her into a generic sex-crazed blob. I get the fetish, I get it, but when the character is already super hot its such a waaaaaste. It kinda reminds me of why people hate standard moe.

I just want to be able to stop/slow down the game at day three. Where the girls are slutty but still either on top or equal. The possibilities from the tomboy alone, sneaking around the house casually masturbating at/on each other? Goddamn.
The uptight girl who you transformed into a tease? The dominatrix mother letting you use her instead of her daughters (reminds me of King's App which was so good BECAUSE most of the girls retained personality while being absolute sluts).

And tbf, the girls haven't completely lost all personality yet but that's kinda where we're headed, and aaaaargh.
Again: not saying bad, just a near miss for me.
And not really a miss. more like "hot" instead of "HOTTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN".

Man, if this were extended for a slower corruption? Goddamn.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
GODDAMMIT this game is ALMOST my fetish.
The actual mind-control part is really hot but the goals are all wrong for me. He's taking super hot fetish archetypes and turning them all into...well, bimbos.

Don't get me wrong, I like bimbos, but what a waste.

I mean...the dude's first move is to tell the tomboy to wear girly clothes and act more feminine, and convinces her girls are lower than boys..
He is literally defetishizing ( there's a new word) the tomboy. He is removing the things that make a tomboy a tomboy arrrrrgh why. He's making the flirty teasy girl...not that. It kinda reminds me of the slave route in 4 Elements, which sucks because you're taking Azula, who is hot because she's an domineering alpha bitch and turning her into a generic sex-crazed blob. I get the fetish, I get it, but when the character is already super hot its such a waaaaaste. It kinda reminds me of why people hate standard moe.
.[/QUOTE
That's what I am afraid of the game would be the absolute best if they still keep what make them unique .

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The Walk, is that for this version? I mean from Day 1 to end of this version......

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
Hey wait does Zeta charge by the update or by the month I haven't been a patron of him in months but I'm curious since he hasn't added to the game in any meaningful way in a while.

T

TMWSTW

Hey wait does Zeta charge by the update or by the month I haven't been a patron of him in months but I'm curious since he hasn't added to the game in any meaningful way in a while.
Per month.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
gene-simmons_1255519616_crop_307x275.jpg

Art is increasingly becoming a bit hit or miss for me, not keen on the disembodied dicks either.

It's a shame, when it first came out it had so much potential, I was even a patreon for a few months earlier this year. However the fact they have spent the past 5 months focusing on chibbis and voice overs is baffling. I'll be interested to see how much 'real' art is added in the next update on the 31st.

T

TMWSTW

Mmm, disheartening if this next update proves to be a disappointment I am afraid this game is off my radar.
It makes no sense that it would take him 5 months to release one new day which (if it's similar to the other days) will only feature a few CG's for each character and a new outfit for each character. Can't imagine why he would think this is acceptable but he does have almost 1,500 supporters and is making over $7,000 a month so I guess for many it is.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
He's obviously just drawing it out as long as he can. Why would he rush when he gets paid on a time based system instead of an objective based system. As long as people don't unsub en mass he really has no reason to hurry it up. Really can't even blame him. I like this game, but no way am I supporting an "adult" game that has spent the last 5 months on VA and chibi art.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
He's obviously just drawing it out as long as he can. Why would he rush when he gets paid on a time based system instead of an objective based system. As long as people don't unsub en mass he really has no reason to hurry it up. Really can't even blame him. I like this game, but no way am I supporting an "adult" game that has spent the last 5 months on VA and chibi art.
Yeah, pretty much.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes