nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Didnt he said this day is going to be the longest so far? Having the afternoon and the evening where evening is a mini day in itself?

It's a letdown if its really this short.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
As it is (me just grabbing the game from here), I won't complain, but if I was one of his patreons I would totally feel milked.

It's interesting how many of the patreons who earn a shit-town of money each month are the ones with the smallest updates.
Others crank out way more content for a few bucks, while those make one update every month (or like here every several month) with barely anything new.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am confused on the story, The first 3 days of consists of you getting them to do blow jobs and other sex acts with you, and them hiding that from each other, but on this day you have to make them lesbians before they will have sex with you tomorrow because for some reason they would be okay with becoming lesbians for incest, but not straight incest with the person they are already feeling the penis of?

Reactions: robdelobe and Sam

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
I am confused on the story, The first 3 days of consists of you getting them to do blow jobs and other sex acts with you, and them hiding that from each other, but on this day you have to make them lesbians before they will have sex with you tomorrow because for some reason they would be okay with becoming lesbians for incest, but not straight incest with the person they are already feeling the penis of?
The 4th day is just Yuri?

Oh noo....

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
Updated the walkthrough, added day 4.

Recommend starting a new game, as some of the score values changed and I ran into 2 read errors. No issues on a new game though.

Reactions: Sam and wep

Banks616

May 18, 2017
It seems insane that there's so little content after five months of development. But then all the big names aside from Nergal and a couple of others seem to do this once the money starts flowing.
Also I agree with @somebodynobody, the story is more than a little inconsistant with its progression.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, I remember he said that this update was going to take longer because it was going to have essentially 2 days worth of content. So much for that. This was half a day's worth at best.

Reactions: botc76

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Working on the walkthru update...if someone beats me to it...I won't be offended tho.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Added updated walkthru as a downloadable text file to OP. Think I got it with best results...The current release version seems a bit buggy right now, but I am sure CZ will release a couple patches to sort the bugs.

Reactions: if95

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Everything about this game seems nice, except the characters female themselves who are a bit too curvaceous for my taste... :cryingface:

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Is this game similar to Summertime Saga?
Art style? Is somewhat similar, but as far as game play goes, no, it is very different. This is more of a visual novel where SS is more of a story sandbox-ish game.

:edited to add the following -
Also SS is more a "romance", and you work your way into their hearts (read: pants) type game where this one is more a slow "revenge" corruption style.

Reactions: Flanex

Jaggsin

Jun 9, 2017
I completely agree that for the amount of time spent working on the game there was almost no content. I'm a patreon of his but I feel like he should definitely have had way more content for the amount of people he says he has working on the game

Reactions: if95
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes