reinso

Jul 31, 2017
I am confused on the story, The first 3 days of consists of you getting them to do blow jobs and other sex acts with you, and them hiding that from each other, but on this day you have to make them lesbians before they will have sex with you tomorrow because for some reason they would be okay with becoming lesbians for incest, but not straight incest with the person they are already feeling the penis of?
He's not making them into lesbians, he's lowering their inhibitions when it comes to sexy times with people of the same gender so he can have group sex with them.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I completely agree that for the amount of time spent working on the game there was almost no content. I'm a patreon of his but I feel like he should definitely have had way more content for the amount of people he says he has working on the game
I stay around as a Patreon for the Overwhored continuation...Not a real big fan of Snow Daze. Still love CZ tho.

Reactions: if95

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
why the lesbian stuff?why? doing stuff in "secret" was much more hot
not even half the content promised
so disappointed, game almost ruined

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
He's not making them into lesbians, he's lowering their inhibitions when it comes to sexy times with people of the same gender so he can have group sex with them.
Even if he is planning group sex for the future, he hasn't even had sex with any of them yet, that is putting the cart before the horse. He had to train them for days to be okay with him being sexual around them, then throws in the random curve ball of hey they need to have sex with each other before me. That is just silly.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I completely agree that for the amount of time spent working on the game there was almost no content. I'm a patreon of his but I feel like he should definitely have had way more content for the amount of people he says he has working on the game
call him out on it! and then post the response on here. If you have been paying him these past few months and this is all he has produced you have every right to tell him this is unacceptable. If he ends up ridiculing or banning you then all the better since if you make it public he will lose supporters. He promised this would be the longest day yet and he lied... I think 8chans nickname for him very apt, he is a JewCat.

Reactions: robdelobe

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Day 4 is a disappointment because I find lesbians boring and petplay wasn't really petplay, it was just a girl on girl scene.

GalValorian

Apr 6, 2017
If you ask me, this was just a decoy release, something to bait out all the """pirates""" and make them lose interest.
That, or just half of the contenent was released. At least, i hope.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Disappointed that there aren't any scenes of the girls licking each other.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Ok, finally played the new update. Disappointed like everyone else. Like what the hell man, I was already disappointed about the game when the MC was turning Kira away from the domina path, Jane into a slave for men, Noelle into a slave for him (basically Jane and Noelle have the same fetish angle), and Sarah... well, her path was always kind of boring, being a pet is a really boring fetish.

Anyway, the point is this update only made things worse, the first part was literally only showing off the slut outfits, no CGs. Then it turned into a joke when instead of the expected four paths, they were compressed into two, disguising the fact that apparently the devs couldn't be bothered with doing the work of putting in more CGs.

Also, how the fuck does time work in that world? We barely did anything and it's the end of the day already? With how things were progressing, by the end of day 4 we could already have gotten them to agree with fucking their cunts. That's in fact what I was expecting from this update and day 5 was when the depravity and fetishes were really going to get displayed.

In short, this update was just a disappointing mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: robdelobe

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Heads up - the Mac link on the OP is one for Pact with a Witch...I know they both got recently updated, one must have gotten mixed up??

EDIT - PS - post #206 still has the right links...

Last edited:
Reactions: if95

reinso

Jul 31, 2017
There's supposed to be a Night 4, which will be released god knows when, but yeah, kinda disappointed honestly. I was expecting a lot more from Day 4, and today mostly just focused on you getting your family to do stuff with each other, which isn't really exciting for me. I don't give a shit if they won't do stuff with each other, save that for later, I wanna fuck them already. Not only that, but there were only two scenes instead of 4, like that's way less content for 5 months of waiting. All in all, Day 4 was more of a tease than Kira, hopefully he releases Night 4 soon, but I doubt it.

reinso

Jul 31, 2017
Even if he is planning group sex for the future, he hasn't even had sex with any of them yet, that is putting the cart before the horse. He had to train them for days to be okay with him being sexual around them, then throws in the random curve ball of hey they need to have sex with each other before me. That is just silly.
He's didn't make them have sex with each other, and I don't think he'll make them fuck before they fuck him, but yeah, I don't understand why he'd start on making them do stuff with each other before he's fucked them. I feel like that would be an after thought.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
If you ask me, this was just a decoy release, something to bait out all the """pirates""" and make them lose interest.
That, or just half of the contenent was released. At least, i hope.
The thing is, all of the "preview" images we have seen over the last 4-5 months are in this release. We just didn't expect that they would be the ONLY content in this release. Even with his commissioned art schedule, there should have been more material made in the time given. Not to mention the art we did get wasn't terribly impressive this time around. Odd proportions, sloppy shading, and rather mediocre blocking.

So yeah, I've canceled my patreon pledge to the team. Maybe I'll reinstate it if CZ can show improvement, but not even my typically optimistic/appologetic viewpoint of game design scheduling can accept this particular debacle. I watch DarkCookie's stream and see him pump out 2-3 full scene layers a night. By that count, this release would have taken him less than a week. Even with the art split across 3 teams (pencils by 1 person, inking by another, coloring by a third) this shouldn't have taken more than 8-10 weeks.

Blah.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is this game similar to Summertime Saga?
I'd say only in the sense that you can have sex with your relatives and that they have "cartoonish" drawn art instead of renders.

This is more in the MC Corruption path, while Summertime Saga so far deals mostly with seduction (in my book at least).

Reactions: punisher696
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes