Worstlo

Jan 7, 2017
I believe the update was to the voice acting this time
So CypressZeta says it is for Patreons only. One of his posts:

Plans for Friday
`A new month is almost here, so it's time for some new things!

1: Days 1-4 will go public.

2: The above content plus voice acting for day 3 and many little changes will be released for Patrons

Does anyone have the Patreon version and would kind enough to share it here please ? :'(

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
So CypressZeta says it is for Patreons only. One of his posts:

Plans for Friday
`A new month is almost here, so it's time for some new things!

1: Days 1-4 will go public.

2: The above content plus voice acting for day 3 and many little changes will be released for Patrons

Does anyone have the Patreon version and would kind enough to share it here please ? :'(
Update.
Here 5 posts above yours. It should be the right update ( I haven't downloaded it yet).

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Snow Daze ver 0.46
This version includes voice acting for day 3. We've overhauled the costume system, but don't have 100% different character portraits yet. Expect an update with that as soon as it's available.

PC:

Mac:

Linux:

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
Snow Daze ver 0.46
This version includes voice acting for day 3. We've overhauled the costume system, but don't have 100% different character portraits yet. Expect an update with that as soon as it's available.

PC:

Mac:

Linux:
Thanks a ton!

Reactions: ponyguy

reinso

Jul 31, 2017
Snow Daze ver 0.46

PC:

Mac:

Linux:
Thanks! The voice acting was great! I don't know what he means when he says he's overhauling the costume system, but I'm excited to see what that's like.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes