King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Snow Daze ver 0.46
This version includes voice acting for day 3. We've overhauled the costume system, but don't have 100% different character portraits yet. Expect an update with that as soon as it's available.

PC:

Mac:

Linux:
wish it focused more on content then voice acting reason i say this its only the 3rd day in this game and the this game has been in development for over a year now well atleast i could say its better then wootch

Reactions: BloodyRelight

entynged

Jul 11, 2017
I haven't seen much voice acting in the Western developed patreon games, wanted to see how well they do with it versus a larger studio created. Was going to wait for the day 5 update but want to see how they did with it.

I do agree that voice acting doesn't add a lot usually to VN's.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I remember when i checked this game out (feels like years) and it was at like day 1 or something. this game has like what 4 days now?::|: I can see that we are moving at super sonic speed here. Maybe i come back in a year and we have a weak in game time.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I remember when i checked this game out (feels like years) and it was at like day 1 or something. this game has like what 4 days now?::|: I can see that we are moving at super sonic speed here. Maybe i come back in a year and we have a weak in game time.
Idk if its because of the commissioned art or what, he's really been dragging his feet with this one. And this should only have five days when finished, unless he changed it.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Idk if its because of the commissioned art or what, he's really been dragging his feet with this one. And this should only have five days when finished, unless he changed it.
Your guess is as good as mine, someone said the game been in dev for a year? and it got 4 days? i have not played this game at the version it is now but those 4 days better be loaded with content. Or something is not right.

reinso

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah idk what's taking so long really, he says the game will be finished in december.

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
The costume overhaul is updating all of the sprites, and letting the player mess with some nice extras latter in the game.

Reactions: ponyguy

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Anyone got a full or almost full gallery save? I had one i think was full, but i accidentally deleted it and going through the whole game again, even with the walk-through would take a while so i just want to ask.

Nunofiyorbuisnes

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone got a full or almost full gallery save? I had one i think was full, but i accidentally deleted it and going through the whole game again, even with the walk-through would take a while so i just want to ask.
In the game files there is all the images \SnowDaze-1.0-pc\game\images

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The nipple clamps are a bit much though at least my worst fear, that a furry suit would be involved, hasn't been realized.
Considering her fetish this is one of the very few times when a furry suit would actually make some kind of sense.
Not that I'd really want to see it, but at least it wouldn't be there for the sole purpose of making an extra bug from the furry community.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes