wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I don't really like these last group of outfits. It is a very common problem for me in this training/corruption games. I like sexy dresses/lingeries over nude bodies (i mean out of bed). So usually my favorites outfits are in the middle when they are very sexy/slutty but still "normal".

Reactions: jande21

ParkerBro

Jun 2, 2017
The training genre doesn't stop halfway with things like that. It's always absolute dominance and humiliation.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I don't really like these last group of outfits. It is a very common problem for me in this training/corruption games. I like sexy dresses/lingeries over nude bodies (i mean out of bed). So usually my favorites outfits are in the middle when they are very sexy/slutty but still "normal".
That tends to be a problem with various aspects with the corruption sub-genre. The characters are best in the middle, not innocent, but not mind broken living dutch wives.

I think that's why teaching feeling took us all by surprise. It focused more on liberation, as opposed to straight up corruption.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
yes, me

Any idea about the release date?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
yes, me

Any idea about the release date?
I really enjoyed days 1-3, but everything since then I haven't got excited for.
And for the release date, it should still be a while off right? They have to finish all the sprites and character portraits for day 4, as well as voice acting. With how long day 4 took, theres no telling.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I dont understand why a game about silly costumes is set in an isolated home with no access to a store of any kind. Like the costumes are pulled out the authors ass. I honestly dont care about any of this costume nonsense, it makes no sense and doesnt connect to the corruption aspect. Its more like the girls were talked into joining the circus.

Reactions: prozack and Fustis

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I dont understand why a game about silly costumes is set in an isolated home with no access to a store of any kind. Like the costumes are pulled out the authors ass. I honestly dont care about any of this costume nonsense, it makes no sense and doesnt connect to the corruption aspect. Its more like the girls were talked into joining the circus.
No at some point the MC explain that he saved a lot of money for buying these outfits and he stored them in his room. Still really weak explanation.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Okay is releasing day 4 night and extra mini chapter next Tuesday

I have two fun announcements today! The first is a new free version of the game. The second is that another story segment will be out for players on Tuesday - Night 4, a short bonus chapter with one scene, but what a scene!
It's a special bonus that got made as a result of the patreon income coming up and giving me the ability to hire people more. So to all of you patrons looking at this you have my sincerest thanks.

Reactions: ponyguy and jande21

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Does anyone else feel like this corruption has been happening way too quickly.
A bit. But I don't mind. The sooner I fuck their brains out the better. Those chains on mom's legs just make me more excited about it.

Reactions: jande21

notanhiro

Jul 29, 2017
it's as much of an ass pull as the whole "everybody is step-somethings"

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah - c'mon. It's an erotic fantasy. Not everything always has to be explainable. I'm looking forward to a continuation of Overwhored - like THAT is totally set in the real world...

Reactions: ponyguy
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes