kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I actually like the tongue in cheek approach of "Jason either is crazy prepared and had all this shit hidden just in case, or a cat wizard willied it into existence last night".
I think it's nice the game is self aware enough to poke fun at its own plot conveniences.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yeah - c'mon. It's an erotic fantasy. Not everything always has to be explainable. I'm looking forward to a continuation of Overwhored - like THAT is totally set in the real world...
Truth be told, I am not exactly a fan of Snow Dazed...Don't really care for the story or the artwork...but I love CZ and I stick around for Overwhored.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I don't get why everyone loves Overwhored so much. It started out great but ended up being very dosappointing. The more you advance in the game amount and I'd say even quality of content decreases, the girts you get in the second half feel tacked on or rushed, which is particularly troubling when the first half of the game builds up to defeating Rubati, and generaly speaking it seems like Cypress started focusing way too much on worldbuilding in detriment of the characters and smut, which wouldn't be a problem if the world of Overwhored wasn't generic and uninteresting. The cast and their interactions (sexual or otherwise) was the most entertaining aspect of the game and it ends up sidelined for a boring mythology about Heaven and whatnot. Hell, there wasn't even a group scene with all the former heroines. How you make a game about enslaving a classic RPG party and fail to deliver that? It was a disappointment, especially with the long developement cycle.

Snow Daze is a smaller game and has less content overall but at least it hasn't lost its focus and is delivering what was promised, albeit also on a bloated developement cycle.

Reactions: ponyguy

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
So I have an incurable disease and the only last wish I have is for someone to post a link to the latest version...

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Night 4 MEGA Links:

PC-
MAC-
LINUX-

Edit- mac link available
Edit2- linux link available

Enjoy!! :cool:

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone have some saves for this game? I lost mine and never found any others and I really do not want to have to reunlock ALL the cg and now have to do night 4.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Not sure you sent the right one. I think its a save when kira is in her green dress after the mom blowjob scene. Had to change its name to get it to work.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Not sure you sent the right one. I think its a save when kira is in her green dress after the mom blowjob scene. Had to change its name to get it to work.
You're right, i fucked up, changed it to the right one

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Thank you, it works perfectly. Im...Honestly a little curious and worried about where the story goes next. It can either result in the game having a good story or bad. I am not sure what the maker is going for, but having one of them discover whats been going on, just after we finally seem able to get what we have all been waiting for, the actual sex/impregnation, kind of worries me.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you, it works perfectly. Im...Honestly a little curious and worried about where the story goes next. It can either result in the game having a good story or bad. I am not sure what the maker is going for, but having one of them discover whats been going on, just after we finally seem able to get what we have all been waiting for, the actual sex/impregnation, kind of worries me.
I think he's just raising the stakes for the final day. I'm not worried what direction the story will go, just how much content it will have. He promised multiple endings (probably one for each character + harem, seeing how originally only the harem ending was intended), and there's still day 5 itself, all planned to come out in December. Since he works with a team of comissioned artists who have their own schedules, I'm worried some content may be scrapped or just be lackluster in general.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes