O

Onyx99

This may be a rep[eat post from me but I have to say it again; "I LOVE THE ART IN THIS GAME". I think Summertime Saga is a better game but artistically this one comes very close.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Dammit. Neither walkthrough I follow gives me the results I want. Either the choice it wants me to pick isn't there or it is but I get a bad ending. There's way more options in mom's encounter on day 3 than either walkthrough mentions.

Ryuseii

Jul 21, 2017
I just downloaded Snow Daze and the CG is jagged with lines showing on the characters, anyone else experience that?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I just downloaded Snow Daze and the CG is jagged with lines showing on the characters, anyone else experience that?
I thought that was just on my end, since I've seen several games with this issue. Going fullscreen seems to fix it, but that's not much of a solution for me.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
They upgraded the character portraits to higher quality ones, but it gets fucked up like that if the screen you're playing has resolution too low for it.
I hope they find a solution for that soon enough, because it is annoying. I don't own a screen with high enough resolution to completely eliminate the aliasing, even in fullscreen mode.

Japanese VNs have resize options that avoid this kind of issue, should be doable in Ren'py as well.

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
Is this crashing for anyone else? After the completion of night 4, where the snow-covered shows. I can't load my saves, start a new game, and skip previously read text without getting crashed.

Gourls

Jul 4, 2017
I know there isn't any android release, but isn't there an app to pick up to play ren'py games on Android? Anyone know what it is? My Googling around just takes me to links to build android games.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I know there isn't any android release, but isn't there an app to pick up to play ren'py games on Android? Anyone know what it is? My Googling around just takes me to links to build android games.
I believe you can make your own Android distributions via the same way we build Mac ones from the base windows version - you can try this: and build it for Android instead...

EDIT - actually you have to DL another tool called RAPT (Renpy Android Packaging Tool) - read more on the ...

P

play b4

it says updated on the 3 oct. 2017 but whats the update ?

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Good amount of content or just blueballing?
haven't played after day 3, should i play or wait.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes