popober

Jun 9, 2017
So... it doesn't seem like there's any real action yet? I mean, I really like the art style and character designs in this one, but man is it slow in both update schedule and content loadout.

Reactions: ponyguy

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So... it doesn't seem like there's any real action yet? I mean, I really like the art style and character designs in this one, but man is it slow in both update schedule and content loadout.
I kinda like the slow pace, actually.

It feels weird when it doesn't take much to get into a character's pants.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I kinda like the slow pace, actually.

It feels weird when it doesn't take much to get into a character's pants.
That wasn't really what I was talking about. What I meant was the amount of time between content updates and the amount of actual content in each one.

The "slow" pace is fine since it's actually a pretty short game, but the update schedule is making it feel like each one is just another incremental cocktease until the next update in 4 months. Maybe because I can't feel like there's any real payoff in the updates. I definitely would've preferred getting into this game when it was finished.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That wasn't really what I was talking about. What I meant was the amount of time between content updates and the amount of actual content in each one.

The "slow" pace is fine since it's actually a pretty short game, but the update schedule is making it feel like each one is just another incremental cocktease until the next update in 4 months. Maybe because I can't feel like there's any real payoff in the updates. I definitely would've preferred getting into this game when it was finished.
Yeah, I get you. The update time/content is kinda slow indeed.

One of my worries while I'm writing the history for my game is that it gets too slow it ends up uninteresting, and sometimes I focus too much in dialogue and character interaction that I end up letting myself go on the writing.

For example, I already wrote content for 11 in-game days and, up untill now, there's only 4 or 5 sex scenes.

So I kinda understand CZ on that. It's fucking hard to write a "day based" story.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, I get you. The update time/content is kinda slow indeed.

One of my worries while I'm writing the history for my game is that it gets too slow it ends up uninteresting, and sometimes I focus too much in dialogue and character interaction that I end up letting myself go on the writing.

For example, I already wrote content for 11 in-game days and, up untill now, there's only 4 or 5 sex scenes.

So I kinda understand CZ on that. It's fucking hard to write a "day based" story.
I'm not really complaining about the day-based format, but I just wish the updates were a little faster. Although I do understand the nuances of development, so I'm not faulting it even though I'm aware of the apparent disproportion of the amount of content CZ is putting out compared to his budget.

I'm not really trying to complain since I'm just a random scrub playing it for free, but I do wish I had gotten into this later. The art style is really, really, really fucking hot but I'm just getting blue-balled with each update.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm not really complaining about the day-based format, but I just wish the updates were a little faster. Although I do understand the nuances of development, so I'm not faulting it even though I'm aware of the apparent disproportion of the amount of content CZ is putting out compared to his budget.

I'm not really trying to complain since I'm just a random scrub playing it for free, but I do wish I had gotten into this later. The art style is really, really, really fucking hot but I'm just getting blue-balled with each update.
After playing BB since 0.2 I kinda got used to blue-balling...

Anyway, I like his art style too. I just love hand drawn art like this and SS. I wish I had the money to comission an artist for my game.

mamama23

May 9, 2017
i cant reach night 4 at end of day 4 a cat appears
edit: ok my bad i did it :D

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2017
So let me get this straight, this game features corruption, mind control, spanking, and even a shota protagonist among other things and the one thing the dev fucked up was the intro of the game that ruins the whole game? It's an incest game, why add the "step-family member" when it's obvious they are blood related? If the dev wanted to add a disclaimer he could have added it along with the "you need to be over 18+" disclaimer, and there's not even need for it considering the amount of incest games on patreon that don't rely on that. He has the excuse of the new rules now, but they aren't exactly enforced in-game, but just the front page of your patreon, so yeah, no justification.

Can someone quickly mod that stupidity? You know what? I'll do it myself.

Reactions: V19XX and sylvanys

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
So let me get this straight, this game features corruption, mind control, spanking, and even a shota protagonist among other things and the one thing the dev fucked up was the intro of the game that ruins the whole game? It's an incest game, why add the "step-family member" when it's obvious they are blood related? If the dev wanted to add a disclaimer he could have added it along with the "you need to be over 18+" disclaimer, and there's not even need for it considering the amount of incest games on patreon that don't rely on that. He has the excuse of the new rules now, but they aren't exactly enforced in-game, but just the front page of your patreon, so yeah, no justification.

Can someone quickly mod that stupidity? You know what? I'll do it myself.
Even before the patreon crackdown incest is still technically illegal in some places. That's just in there to get around that.

It's mostly a joke. It doesn't have to make sense. It's cat magic.

Reactions: kzk0987 and ponyguy

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
Even before the patreon crackdown incest is still technically illegal in some places. That's just in there to get around that.

The option there alone is nice for people who arent all in on the incest thing. It may be a little thing, but it can make a big difference in the long run.

Oct 23, 2017

It's mostly a joke. It doesn't have to make sense. It's cat magic.
It's not, it ruins the premise of the game. If that was the case the incest tag shouldn't be there, because step- is not incest anymore. I came here for incest, not for step- shit, and there's no excuse, as I said, because there are plenty of incest patreons, so it isn't even a workaround, it's just a really stupid decision.
The option there alone is nice for people who arent all in on the incest thing. It may be a little thing, but it can make a big difference in the long run.
It's not an option, os there you like it or not.

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
It's not, it ruins the premise of the game. If that was the case the incest tag shouldn't be there, because step- is not incest anymore. I came here for incest, not for step- shit, and there's no excuse, as I said, because there are plenty of incest patreons, so it isn't even a workaround, it's just a really stupid decision.

It's not an option, os there you like it or not.
I don't know why this triggers you so much but okay.

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes