CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Yep.. im still happy about since i dont remember cypress mentioning a release for november at all.. Tehe last update will come by with voice acting already.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Might be a few days for us to get it though.. I dont know if we still have a patron for this game here in this forum anymore.

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
The big content update is in December. For this one Cypress just wanted to add the voices to night 4, then release the other stuff all at once. Idlecum is redoing some of the CGs in his own style too.

Reactions: Arby

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Downloaded this, but it doesn't seem to be the Patron version, with Night 4 voice acting.
Just saying in case someone else expects it to be.
It always says what version it is in the About section on the main menu.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Downloaded this, but it doesn't seem to be the Patron version, with Night 4 voice acting.
Just saying in case someone else expects it to be.
i honesty forgot this game was being made because of how much milking it does i was so busy focused on other mind control games like dreams and desires and corruption which ironically was started being made after this game was around day 2

Reactions: dussalant

redshirt257

Oct 4, 2017
I went over the contents of the 0.4.20 public release and found all the Night 4 voice files in the game folder, despite the fact that the public release was not supposed to be released with any Night 4 voice acting. Very strange.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I went over the contents of the 0.4.20 public release and found all the Night 4 voice files in the game folder, despite the fact that the public release was not supposed to be released with any Night 4 voice acting. Very strange.
does it play when in night 4? if it doesnt then they just put in there but havent implement it yet

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Yup. I just took out the code to play them this time.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
i honesty forgot this game was being made because of how much milking it does i was so busy focused on other mind control games like dreams and desires and corruption which ironically was started being made after this game was around day 2
no kidding. People rightfully give DMD and Big Brother shit for milking but this game is the worst. Its comical how little content there is comparatively after a fucking year.

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
I personally wish we could put out updates faster. Voice acting + art takes the most time, and I don't call the shots on what to exclude and what gets kept.
(ー∀ー;)

Reactions: Arby

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
I can see the argument from both perspectives, and yea, while I would LOVE more content for this, I also understand that this isn't their only project, and (so not an afterthought) they do have lives of their own. It does make you wonder what is taking so long, but the fact they are fully voice acting is impressive on it's own, no?

BB and DMD have their own charms and flaws as well, I just can't justify comparing them to this.

TLDR: I like Snow Daze, and want more, but I want it done right, no matter how long it takes.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes