dickshitter

May 22, 2017
Am I retarded or is there still no voice acting for night 4? I have the patreon version, not the public one.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I can see the argument from both perspectives, and yea, while I would LOVE more content for this, I also understand that this isn't their only project, and (so not an afterthought) they do have lives of their own. It does make you wonder what is taking so long, but the fact they are fully voice acting is impressive on it's own, no?

BB and DMD have their own charms and flaws as well, I just can't justify comparing them to this.

TLDR: I like Snow Daze, and want more, but I want it done right, no matter how long it takes.
Its not that its taking a while its that they have an enormous amount of money coming in through Patreon and the content is coming out in a trickle so naturally it seems like they're milking it.

goku1234

Jun 12, 2017
just got done with the game i got say it's nice to get pay back but at the end is little BS how twin sister find out what's he been doing o-o

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
What am I supposed to do with all these files? Could you please explain?
I think the issue is Mega doesn't like to recognize the .app extension for Mac as anything other than a folder. The contents of the folder linked IS the .app. Don't quite know how to make it just the .app file, but you can follow the link I included on how to make it yourself - I've been doing that for awhile as Mac apps aren;t always included in a lot of games...

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
I have to admit that I love the irony on this site, cracks me up every time.

A bunch of people trying to get a game for free, bitching about the dev allegedly milking profits from his game. lol.

I know a few people on here pay, but the loudest mouths on here are likely the biggest pirates. Even those who do pay are almost definitely pirating the game out on here and places like SVS-games to recoup the money they spent.

I'm not complaining, I'm just thankful for the laughs. Keep it up!

T

TMWSTW

I have to admit that I love the irony on this site, cracks me up every time.

A bunch of people trying to get a game for free, bitching about the dev allegedly milking profits from his game. lol.

I know a few people on here pay, but the loudest mouths on here are likely the biggest pirates. Even those who do pay are almost definitely pirating the game out on here and places like SVS-games to recoup the money they spent.

I'm not complaining, I'm just thankful for the laughs. Keep it up!
Well I'm glad you're getting some enjoyment out of it. But something tells me that even Patrons don't exactly appreciate the 3 month wait per major update (that only includes 3-4 new scenes). He makes almost 7.5k a month though (so over 22k for each major update) so he has no incentive to change or improve.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
That one does not have night 4 voice acting.
Oh - as I stated I don;t play these for voice acting anyway, just went by description of previous posters. Deleted my previous posts and freeing up Mega space.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok not sure if bug but i gone through jane show off her feminine clothes and mom bj... it didnt show at cg gallery...

Reactions: ponyguy

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Welp, in any case I don't really have a choice but to download from here anyway; for some reason my PC downloads from itch.io at horribad speeds.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes