NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
The disclaimer is just some fluff to protect the devs from having legal/whatever action being taken against the game. It's p obviously an incest game.

Reactions: ponyguy

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
Was just looking at the Patreon for CypressZeta and found this regarding SnowDaze.

HolySin
Just curious, do you guys have an idea when snowdaze would be ready to be published? And if this is the last version to come out?
12h
Cypress Zeta and Outbreak Games
Snow Daze Day 5 will be out in December. We will likely do some polish after the final release.
12h
CherryBlossomStorm
wait so will there be a november release or not?
11h
There will be one, yes. This hasn't changed the pace of anything.

[source: ] In the Comments section
-----------

Looks like we can expect some update in November (possibly voice overs), and a complete day 5 in December

Reactions: setter6 and ponyguy

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Was just looking at the Patreon for CypressZeta and found this regarding SnowDaze.

HolySin
Just curious, do you guys have an idea when snowdaze would be ready to be published? And if this is the last version to come out?
12h
Snow Daze Day 5 will be out in December. We will likely do some polish after the final release.
12h
CherryBlossomStorm
wait so will there be a november release or not?
11h
There will be one, yes. This hasn't changed the pace of anything.

[source: ] In the Comments section
-----------

Looks like we can expect some update in November (possibly voice overs), and a complete day 5 in December
Eh, I've had worse Christmas Presents. On Hypnopics-Collective, Cypress has already posted a demo for a new game. All the images are made from different shades of purple and it's another hypnosis game.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Eh, I've had worse Christmas Presents. On Hypnopics-Collective, Cypress has already posted a demo for a new game. All the images are made from different shades of purple and it's another hypnosis game.
That's not a demo, unless he wishes to expand it (which I wouldn't mind, it was a good concept), it's a very short VN made for some event on itch.io where a lot of people released yuri themed stuff.
Cypress next game will be a sequel to Overwhored, starting in January after Snow Daze wraps up. I'm not too excited for this because I didn't like Overwhored (or rather, I liked half of it then didn't like how things turned out later).

Reactions: ponyguy and dartis

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
That's not a demo, unless he wishes to expand it (which I wouldn't mind, it was a good concept), it's a very short VN made for some event on itch.io where a lot of people released yuri themed stuff.
Cypress next game will be a sequel to Overwhored, starting in January after Snow Daze wraps up. I'm not too excited for this because I didn't like Overwhored (or rather, I liked half of it then didn't like how things turned out later).
Thanks for correcting me. I didn't even think about Overwhored, due to it being made in a different engine and I only really remember it for the glorious comeback. "No, you!"

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can someone say when gonna be next update with last five day? And also if its gonna be fifth day( so its mean last one in game) so this automatically means that next update gonna be last and the end of the game?

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I doubt the next update will be last. It might fill in the last day, but there is sure to be further updates adding more sounds, voice-overs, sfx, bugfixes, etc. However, the next update may be the one that finishes the storyline.

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
The next update is some polishing on Night 4. The Day 5 update will be the last update and it will be in December. Then Snow Daze will be finished.

Overwhored 2 will not be using RPGMaker like Overwhored 1. It will also be 3d + plus some other surprises.

Reactions: ponyguy and Arby

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
The next update is some polishing on Night 4. The Day 5 update will be the last update and it will be in December. Then Snow Daze will be finished.

Overwhored 2 will not be using RPGMaker like Overwhored 1. It will also be 3d + plus some other surprises.
Nice, thanks for the clarification Poli, we're all lookin forward to it now.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
damn devs nowadays use more and more 3d engine... not all user are capable of running it with their low spec rig (i am one of them)

Fettamaddy

Sep 9, 2017
Version 0.4.20 has been released for patreon users. Main feature is the addition of voice acting for night 4. Public release contains day and night 4 without voice acting.

Reactions: kzk0987

zereldo

Oct 28, 2017
Does the idlecum bonus art have actual upcoming scenes for Day 5? I want to see Jane in that position!

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Does the idlecum bonus art have actual upcoming scenes for Day 5? I want to see Jane in that position!
I think it's just bonus art. Yeah a lot of stuff he and others did as Bonus art would be really cool in the actual game. This is one thing that really bothers me about this game, each day could easily have more scenes, and the artists seem up to drawing more, but it gets redirected to meaningless patron bonus instead (as I think most of the patrons would like more game content over exclusive sketches that leak anyway).

Reactions: ponyguy

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Version 0.4.20 has been released for patreon users. Main feature is the addition of voice acting for night 4. Public release contains day and night 4 without voice acting.
More wasted time and effort, rather then producing content. Wouldn't expect any content update this month.

Reactions: Gogotaro

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
More wasted time and effort, rather then producing content. Wouldn't expect any content update this month.

They already informed that next update will be up in december... of course youc ant wait fr new content this month ¬¬

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes