Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Snow Moon Flower [Final] Compressed

Download (990MB/269MB)
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Template shamelessly stolen from elymid

LEET

May 29, 2017
Damn, where the feng shui mechanics or the overly complex breakthrough mechanics and etc.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Also, looks like the guy isn't doing the five elements. He's just a body cultivator. The fact that he can't expand his Qi or lifespan as per the item list means the guy ain't cultivating to become an immortal.

Reactions: Creiz

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
Also, looks like the guy isn't doing the five elements. He's just a body cultivator. The fact that he can't expand his Qi or lifespan as per the item list means the guy ain't cultivating to become an immortal.
That's probably xianxia, this is seems like wuxia type, more on martial and internal qi rather than ascension through the Dao, still would play though.

WOndering if they'll make a Immortal game where the MC uses the Dao of Satisfying women to ascend XD

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Renegade
That's probably xianxia, this is seems like wuxia type, more on martial and internal qi rather than ascension through the Dao, still would play though.

WOndering if they'll make a Immortal game where the MC uses the Dao of Satisfying women to ascend XD
I want a xianxia story game like Renegade Immortal with sex in the story. A win-win story and game xD.

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
Wuxia game with a Japanese tag. This definitely seems more of a Chinese culture story. So is the tag wrong or was a Wuxia game done in Japan? Does not really mater much though, but I found it a bit funny. '

I agree with others saying that the artwork is really good, though the game-play really sucks.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Wuxia game with a Japanese tag. This definitely seems more of a Chinese culture story. So is the tag wrong or was a Wuxia game done in Japan? Does not really mater much though, but I found it a bit funny. '

I agree with others saying that the artwork is really good, though the game-play really sucks.
Someone added that to the genre tags after I posted for some reason. I have no idea why.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes