RPGM Completed Snow Moon Flower [Final] [Rejust]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

LEET

May 29, 2017
Kek, thanks for the info. Best novel I ever read about a cultivation was This Young Master is Not Canon Fodder, sadly couldn't read it whole yet.

I do want to enjoy some more cultivation games, with ehem "PLOT" involved, any recommendations?
Whatever is on steam is pretty much the best you got. Amazing Cultivation Simulator doesn't have a plot but you play as a baby faced she-hulk furry and your pet can prank your disciples by poisoning them or just shit in their rooms while they're cultivating.

Reactions: Killer_Looks

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
Whatever is on steam is pretty much the best you got. Amazing Cultivation Simulator doesn't have a plot but you play as a baby faced she-hulk furry and your pet can prank your disciples by poisoning them or just shit in their rooms while they're cultivating.
I actually have that XD and yes, perpetual baby face cannot be treated according to sett XD

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
Considering how dual cultivation is prevalent in cultivation novels, it would be pretty easy to make an Immortal cultivation game where the MC obtain a cheat inheritance, that happens to be a dual cultivation technique.
You could even branch from there, where the MC choose between multiple possible female leads to bring with him to the immortal world, or choose the harem path instead, with various pros and cons to both routes (and different personnalities and routes/sects depending on which female lead(s) the MC choose).

For example you could have 1) a former childhood friend, less talented but more devoted to the MC, 2) a talented cultivator from your current low-level sect, 3) a senior-sister from another, more high-level, sect, 4) and so on.
With the penalty of having to impress the woman which would be harder the more talented they are, and if you go for the monogamous route it would be pretty hard to go for a very talented girl, since you can't benefit from your OP cultivation technique until you get her.
And with some pros to the harem route (having all the girls + access to all of their sects techniques (but not enough points to take all, just able to get a more diverse build)), but also cons (harder to convince new female leads to become yours, more opponents jealous of you, perhaps the cultivation technique becomes a bit less OP since it was originally designed by 2 immortals who were a real couple, ...)
Damn! If only I could make a game like that...... hopefully one of these days a majestic and powerful cultivator of the gaming arts blesses us with a game like this, sadly, the only bloody game I could ever make with this plot would be using text form. Still though would be a great bloody premise. And the mc is either generic chinese mc, a monogamous reincarnated man, or a guy open to his desires and will get every woman he loves!

Reactions: Daedalron

LEET

May 29, 2017
Damn! If only I could make a game like that...... hopefully one of these days a majestic and powerful cultivator of the gaming arts blesses us with a game like this, sadly, the only bloody game I could ever make with this plot would be using text form. Still though would be a great bloody premise. And the mc is either generic chinese mc, a monogamous reincarnated man, or a guy open to his desires and will get every woman he loves!
There is a game. iirc the dev was friends with wolfqz or w.e and the MC had a dual cultivation. One for fighting and one for sex. Instead of stealing Qi from enemies, you stole their semen and then convert into internal Qi to empower your stats.

CNplays

Feb 26, 2023
So is this game super unbalanced? grinding in mountains for the first 7 days was tough since the creatures all land critical hits over and over again. Managed to savescum and had enough gold for minor equipment upgrades. Tore through the mountains and powered agility since the stat seemed like the strongest. Learned the stat boosting skills to level 4 along with the Manjin Musuo skill at the bottom so I should have a 70% chance to remove negative status effects. anways the first round of the martial arts meeting is impossible to beat he lands one stun and I am permenantly stunlocked and the game is softlocked so I have to restart the entire game since I take zero damage from him even though I have the third weakest armor. Unsure how exactly I royally fucked my progression up this bad.

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
Usually i get no warnings from things here, but windows defender goes nuts with spamming Trojan detections on this one. Anyone encountered this as well?

Reactions: aattss

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
That's probably xianxia, this is seems like wuxia type, more on martial and internal qi rather than ascension through the Dao, still would play though.

WOndering if they'll make a Immortal game where the MC uses the Dao of Satisfying women to ascend XD
Idk about game but if novel then bunch of it check popo18, paywalled mind you but there pirates sites
No, both have cultivations. The difference is scale. Wuxia is more grounded in martial arts but has elements of magic via shamanism and the dao. Xanxia just turns it into magical wizards and replaces the Chinese setting with a fantasy China where instead of emperors and corrupt politicians, you just get corrupt assholes. If this was xanxia, the MC here would be less focused on pussy and more focused on preventing himself from becoming the pussy.
and theme, rarely proper xinxia get translation I think jade dynasty aka Zhu Xian type not I Shall Seal The Heaven type. been away from that genre so maybe I'm been outdated. Last I read was Ze Tian Ji aka The Way of Choices.

anyway impressive game description

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
So is this game super unbalanced? grinding in mountains for the first 7 days was tough since the creatures all land critical hits over and over again. Managed to savescum and had enough gold for minor equipment upgrades. Tore through the mountains and powered agility since the stat seemed like the strongest. Learned the stat boosting skills to level 4 along with the Manjin Musuo skill at the bottom so I should have a 70% chance to remove negative status effects. anways the first round of the martial arts meeting is impossible to beat he lands one stun and I am permenantly stunlocked and the game is softlocked so I have to restart the entire game since I take zero damage from him even though I have the third weakest armor. Unsure how exactly I royally fucked my progression up this bad.
I managed to get some items from the mountains, they keep respawning when I leave one area to the next, so I just dodge the enemies first and then stock up, after that, it's just grinding till I reached lvl 15 during the first 3 days, doable, but grindy as heck. And yeah, if you don't get high lvl enough, the bastard during the tournament eats your ass with stuns....

I kinda went over board and went for lvl 50 before that tho XD

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
Idk about game but if novel then bunch of it check popo18, paywalled mind you but there pirates sites

and theme, rarely proper xinxia get translation I think jade dynasty aka Zhu Xian type not I Shall Seal The Heaven type. been away from that genre so maybe I'm been outdated. Last I read was Ze Tian Ji aka The Way of Choices.

anyway impressive game description
The translations are...welp, readable, but I get aneurysms from it, payable is good, but tough times..... glad there are some fun games like these though.

Reactions: asriu

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
There is a game. iirc the dev was friends with wolfqz or w.e and the MC had a dual cultivation. One for fighting and one for sex. Instead of stealing Qi from enemies, you stole their semen and then convert into internal Qi to empower your stats.
Any links or even just the name of the game or author, to help find this?

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
To be fair, that's always the same reaction when people discovered a new type of "garbage" in manhwa or manhua, like seriously, people legitimately thought that Solo Levelling is the best thing they've ever read. It's basically a weeblet first reaction when watching sword art online
Amen brother. I've been saying this kind of shit for years. So many times some guy claims that X manhwha/manhua is the greatest thing since sliced fucking bread, and then I read it and its shit, and I feel like I'm insane when I get dogpiled for calling it bad.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes