RPGM Completed Snow Moon Flower [Final] [Rejust]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

LEET

May 29, 2017
That's probably xianxia, this is seems like wuxia type, more on martial and internal qi rather than ascension through the Dao, still would play though.

WOndering if they'll make a Immortal game where the MC uses the Dao of Satisfying women to ascend XD
No, both have cultivations. The difference is scale. Wuxia is more grounded in martial arts but has elements of magic via shamanism and the dao. Xanxia just turns it into magical wizards and replaces the Chinese setting with a fantasy China where instead of emperors and corrupt politicians, you just get corrupt assholes. If this was xanxia, the MC here would be less focused on pussy and more focused on preventing himself from becoming the pussy.

Reactions: LTGP3 and emooze

LEET

May 29, 2017
Wuxia game with a Japanese tag. This definitely seems more of a Chinese culture story. So is the tag wrong or was a Wuxia game done in Japan? Does not really mater much though, but I found it a bit funny. '

I agree with others saying that the artwork is really good, though the game-play really sucks.
Names and etc are JP but the genre is wuxia and the devs afaik are chinese. It's weird. Shouldn't be JP either way.

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
No, both have cultivations. The difference is scale. Wuxia is more grounded in martial arts but has elements of magic via shamanism and the dao. Xanxia just turns it into magical wizards and replaces the Chinese setting with a fantasy China where instead of emperors and corrupt politicians, you just get corrupt assholes. If this was xanxia, the MC here would be less focused on pussy and more focused on preventing himself from becoming the pussy.
Kek, thanks for the info. Best novel I ever read about a cultivation was This Young Master is Not Canon Fodder, sadly couldn't read it whole yet.

I do want to enjoy some more cultivation games, with ehem "PLOT" involved, any recommendations?

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
WOndering if they'll make a Immortal game where the MC uses the Dao of Satisfying women to ascend XD
Considering how dual cultivation is prevalent in cultivation novels, it would be pretty easy to make an Immortal cultivation game where the MC obtain a cheat inheritance, that happens to be a dual cultivation technique.
You could even branch from there, where the MC choose between multiple possible female leads to bring with him to the immortal world, or choose the harem path instead, with various pros and cons to both routes (and different personnalities and routes/sects depending on which female lead(s) the MC choose).

For example you could have 1) a former childhood friend, less talented but more devoted to the MC, 2) a talented cultivator from your current low-level sect, 3) a senior-sister from another, more high-level, sect, 4) and so on.
With the penalty of having to impress the woman which would be harder the more talented they are, and if you go for the monogamous route it would be pretty hard to go for a very talented girl, since you can't benefit from your OP cultivation technique until you get her.
And with some pros to the harem route (having all the girls + access to all of their sects techniques (but not enough points to take all, just able to get a more diverse build)), but also cons (harder to convince new female leads to become yours, more opponents jealous of you, perhaps the cultivation technique becomes a bit less OP since it was originally designed by 2 immortals who were a real couple, ...)

Last edited:

Etcplays

Jun 12, 2020
you know it's generic if you see some hard ass slapping action

ofcourse with martial arts I mean...

wait... you thought I'm talking about the perverted stuff?

well sorry but I'm a great man.

May 13, 2018
Local clown insists cultivation isn't just Chinese isekai garbage.
To be fair, that's always the same reaction when people discovered a new type of "garbage" in manhwa or manhua, like seriously, people legitimately thought that Solo Levelling is the best thing they've ever read. It's basically a weeblet first reaction when watching sword art online

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes