RPGM Completed Snow Moon Flower [Final] [Rejust]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
The translations are...welp, readable, but I get aneurysms from it, payable is good, but tough times..... glad there are some fun games like these though.
yup there one NPC who said "I wanna become Wuxia like you!" pfft

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
The game honestly had me going there, but the third Act twist got me good. Who knew that arrogent young master, Mi Smol Wang, would do all of that for love! I cried when he took our MC into the rice fields and whispered, softly into our protagonists ear... "I couldn't see Mt Tai... But soon I shall know the difference between heaven and earth" before undoing our robes and taking us under the moonlight.

Truly one of the games of all time.
the twist was foreseeable... the main villain's design looks like a main villain so the twist wasnt really a twist at all

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i hope we get to have fun with a lot of sex lady's lol. sorry i am just a horn dog anyways lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just hope we can have sex with all the girls he meets with out hem getting mad lol. i don't know i am just the harem type i guess lol.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Tried both mixdrop and workupload, both got instant quarantined as a trojan. Is this a confirmed virus?

Reactions: Ikil

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Well, I'm getting a virus alert as well. But... it's from Windows Defender. This AV has definitely improved a lot over the years, but it's still late to the game when it comes to false positives. Though I do want to give the game the benefit of the doubt, but honestly I can't be arsed to upload the entire package to an online virus scanner for confirmation. If some one else is willing, take the game to

For now I've deleted the game for good measure. Will pick it up later when I am not as busy irl.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes