dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
I've completed 40 points for each of the women and completed the 5 BR scenes...is there anything else in this version?

Ento

Jul 4, 2017
Pretty good game, love the MILF, the tomboy and the loli(everything I say is satire ofc)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"penetrate her cerix." *moans*

Anatomy: "uhh no, she be screaming then dead."

Me: *cringing, cause penetrating the cervix is the equivalent of penetrating the penis* (aka you just can't.... not possible, without extreme pain/death that is....)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But to be helpful, you can however do that dialogue and stuff with anal, since MC's dick is long enough, he would like go past le sigmoid colon, (basically a 2nd anus), although you wouldn't rough sex past there... cause internal bleeding etc. I get that there is a degree of suspension of belief in these games.... but sometimes it is just too much, like tbh I find the xray ones with cervix pen less realistic and more believable then it being described and not shown. only reading it is just cringe for me, cause of that knowledge. But the knowledge enlightened me to true deep penetration... So ultimately was a win. (there is cervical stimulation though).

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Everything is avoidable, there's even a confirmation before you open up a girl's sex menu. Having said that most of the girls are virgins (3/5). So far this is a free-roam game with 5 girls to "pursue", but really there's not that much content beyond the intro and the sex (though there is a lot of sex). Talk to each girl once in each room for an event (4 periods in the day so 4 events per girl); if there's anything you can do during the 'night' period I haven't found it. After getting 16 points with a girl (or cheating it w/ console commands) talk to the girl in the morning for a short event that opens up sex events in her bedroom. There are 5 sex events per girl, they vary slightly by girl, and they have to be done in order until all 5 are unlocked. The sex scenes are... very wet; also the MC has an abnormally large dick so there's a size difference aspect to most of the scenes as well, particularly with the youngest one . There are no endings yet.

And as a separate note this game is really nothing like Snow Daze; the only similarities are snow and sex. And actually the snow storm has no real effect on this game beyond being the setting (you could make the same argument for Snow Daze).