doujinhoe

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
banner2.png

Overview:
Play as a lovably generic harem hentai protagonist and experience life during winter break at a vacation home with five unique heroines. All is not peaceful however, as a wicked blizzard traps you and the girls inside for an extended period of time. Your objective: Survive Have as much fun as possible before vacation is over!​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-22
Release Date: 2020-06-21
Developer: Doujinhoe -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

titlescreen.png gwenswimmassage.png lorenanal2.png gwenbj6.png abigailhj2.png ashleyhj2.png momkiss1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
welp, looking at the breast sizes in snow daze, I'm glad someone else is making something similar that's more to my taste
i was going to comment something similiar, i havnt played either yet but just based on the screenshots, its hard to say "its the same as" when the art is completely different, and the blonde in this one is reason enough to play it where as nothing about the screenshots of snow daze would make me want to play it.

D

Deleted member 2482011

WTF??? Is he quad jointed or something? This is just weird...

1592821751690.png

Incidentally the trigger is 16 pts.

Open the console:
m_aff = 16
l_aff = 16 (lowercase L)
gf_aff = 16
g_aff = 16
a_aff = 16
Find them in the right room, then, Profit!
Follow up with BR visits to unlock all content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it just me or does Gwen the one in Purple look like Taylor Swift? It's been annoying me because she looked familiar but she looks like her.

Reactions: JonasTS