Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,624 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,407 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,880 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,212 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,930 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,685 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,545 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,784 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 783 9.8%

• Total voters
Nov 24, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + WT by ME! + Cheats by The Witcher

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 577 MB

Come find me on Discord:
waiting.gif

Oct 10, 2022
I think it was Joan Baez. Indeed it is beautiful song but I prefer Diane Maset version rather than original or in-game one. For some reason it was removed from youtube but it still can be found.
I don't think it's Joan Baez version, even it is, it must be different than I usually listen. :unsure:

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I am wondering how does gleenx decide the soundtracks, always bullseye always perfect. Also, who sang Geordie? It is beautiful.
I spend a lot of time on the soundtrack. Maybe too much time, some would say.
But to me, a VN without music or with bad music is a big drawback. Music can be such a major tool to build the atmosphere, it would be a waste to not take advantage of one of our senses.

The Geordie version I used is from Michelangelo Oprandi ;)

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
But to me, a VN without music or with bad music is a big drawback. Music can be such a major tool to build the atmosphere, it would be a waste to not take advantage of one of our senses.

Some don't know what they are talking about, time well spent if you ask me. There are a few scenes that I put saves and time to time I play them, Lizgard's singing is one of them. Whole story is perfect, shy girl learned a song while guarding POWs and singing it phonetically, even Katja was perfect while she was trying to sing. Then, Geordie started to play. It fits perfectly, an Englar song but if you listen closely there is an accent too so it fits that she does not know the lyrics. :)

Never heard of him but I can say good catch. (y)

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
yeah, it's scottish, so I thought it could fit the situation and I also adapted the dialogues to make it more believable. Sometimes, it's the song choice that inspire me for the script ;)

It's pretty easy to find fitting viking songs for battles, travels, discoveries, festivities...
But for romantic scenes and erotic scenes, it's another story :rolleyes:.
99% of their music is the complete opposite of glamour, so I have to go a bit out of my way to find fitting music for the intimate scenes.

I think Candrid's song "Decide or Divide" is a pretty good fit as well. When I heard it for the first time, long time ago, I immediately thought of Candrid and how to use it. I had to get it, no matter what, lol. Now, when I listen to a song, even casually, I'm often trying to imagine the scene or the story this song could help for.
Professional quirk, I guess. :LOL:

I have a few good songs waiting for White Wolves' next update ;).

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
yeah, it's scottish, so I thought it could fit the situation and I also adapted the dialogues to make it more believable. Sometimes, it's the song choice that inspire me for the script ;)

It's pretty easy to find fitting viking songs for battles, travels, discoveries, festivities...
99% of their music is the complete opposite of glamour, so I have to go a bit out of my way to find fitting music for the intimate scenes.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020

This is one of the only VN where I keep the music on and don't just play something of my own. You've made some good choices, and I think you're definitely looking at it the right way. I've once seen music be called "emotional cheating", and I think that's the truth. In films a good score can turn a meh movie into a decent movie, and a good one into a masterpiece. Keep up the good work.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Gonna be playing this for the first time . Just curious I see the harem tag. What kind of harem is it like is it meant to be played as one or is it one of those games where there is a optional harem path.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Gonna be playing this for the first time . Just curious I see the harem tag. What kind of harem is it like is it meant to be played as one or is it one of those games where there is a optional harem path.
optional and constricted to only one of the clans, its a very limited harem!
but there are a few scenes and a few girls that make it worth pursuing it!
as of right now but not confirmed yet, so far you only get a red haired harem!
one of the brunettes and one of the blondes might join your harem in the future!
and if Mathilda does join the bloody bears i will give it more consideration!
but on your harem you have a slave girl, a merchant girl and your queen,
and no you do not get to pick your queen she actually picked you...!

Oct 10, 2022
There are 3 main routes in the game, often referred as clans. Those routes have 3 LIs each and with some auxiliary girls. In one of those routes, with one LI, you can have sort of limited harem if you accept that LI as the main one, also so far she is the only main LI in that harem. Though, if you want you can pursue more than one LI and mostly not have any problems.

gordovalor

May 9, 2022

I think Candrid's song "Decide or Divide" is a pretty good fit as well. When I heard it for the first time, long time ago, I immediately thought of Candrid and how to use it. I had to get it, no matter what, lol. Now, when I listen to a song, even casually, I'm often trying to imagine the scene or the story this song could help for.
Professional quirk, I guess. :LOL:

I have a few good songs waiting for White Wolves' next update ;).
Do you buy the music or do you sift through 4000 free sounds until you find the good ones?

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes