Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,676 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,431 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,921 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,232 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,957 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,710 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,577 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,812 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Agreed. I don't really like the way Vikings are portrayed in this VN and I've kind of put it in my headcanon that this isn't real history but some kind of twisted alternate reality. I complained a little in the first few updates but just gave up and decided to take the ride. I figured that if I could get through the History Channel's Vikings show I can survive this one. The Vikings didn't function like this and some of the mythology is even inconsistent. Kind of like the Egyptian mythology from the first game that gave my friend the Egyptologist conniption fits. I've made my peace with it even though I roll my eyes every so often. Kind of like Candrid being a virgin even though she fit that huge golden goblet up her ass.
i when i was young and unmarried caroused with a virgin that was 'free use' except vag penetration.
when a chick with a great rack and contagious giggle will blow you whenever and wherever...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i when i was young and unmarried caroused with a virgin that was 'free use' except vag penetration.
when a chick with a great rack and contagious giggle will blow you whenever and wherever...
Back in parochial school we called that the Catholic loophole. That didn't mean that the monsignor was always needing to search for where the communion chalice disappeared to. Feh. Probably would have only searched the boys anyway.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a way to get Astrja and Mathilda ? Or is it the purpose of the "important choice" ?
Not really an important choice - these 2 are like cat and dog, they follow completely different pathes.
Anyway I don´t see many chances for a throuple in SnowStorm - eventually Astrja + Astrid may happen later on.

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
Not really an important choice - these 2 are like cat and dog, they follow completely different pathes.
Anyway I don´t see many chances for a throuple in SnowStorm - eventually Astrja + Astrid may happen later on.
I wasn't clear. I meant, in the last update is it possible to have the scene with Astrja and the scene with Mathilda in the same playthrough ?

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I have just played wth the ravens when I saw a cowgirl.... is there anything similar with the other clans?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have just played wth the ravens when I saw a cowgirl.... is there anything similar with the other clans?
iirc she is in the ravens and also the bears path, don't recall her in the wolves one (but I could be mistaken)

Reactions: brayet

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Are you talking about Milka? She is one of the Ravens but she can be encountered as a side character in the Bloody Bears run because you can have a side romance with one of the Raven girls. None of the other tribes have something like that and the Ravens with extraordinary characteristics are explained later in the story.

Reactions: brayet

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Are you talking about Milka? She is one of the Ravens but she can be encountered as a side character in the Bloody Bears run because you can have a side romance with one of the Raven girls. None of the other tribes have something like that and the Ravens with extraordinary characteristics are explained later in the story.
technically the wolves have gertrude but we might never find out if her milk is good or not

• Haha
Reactions: norm7777

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.7 WW:
NOTE once again, this is a significant rewrite and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect, so something might have been missed.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
So the mod deliberately takes you off the Yrsa path? Does it circle back around later or?

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.7 WW:
NOTE once again, this is a significant rewrite and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect, so something might have been missed.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
Scene with Sonja before the tournement is missed out too so the walkthrough ends up losing both Yrsa and Sonja

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
You'll have to give me more to go on.
So there's no highlighting of text for the Sonja scene before the tournement. I just happened to try all the options hence finding it.
I guess the walkthrough has a specific route it's taking, which is a bit confusing as the game has so many different routes so it threw me when the walkthrough takes you off the Yrsa path, then off the Sonja path.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes