Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,676 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,431 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,921 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,232 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,957 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,710 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,577 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,812 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Ironically, for me, the only reason I would even play the BB 'harem' clan at this point would be for the 1 LI that is not connected to the harem/wiling to share the MC.
you can get Yrsa on DR path as well

even though my main path is WW (Astrja/Astrid), I played other ones to get view of some events from different perspectives, there is no path here that is self sufficient in a matter of information, each route adds some additional info to the main story.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
you can get Yrsa on BB path as well

even though my main path is WW (Astrja/Astrid), I played other ones to get view of some events from different perspectives, there is no path here that is self sufficient in a matter of information, each route adds some additional info to the main story.
I was actually referring to Yrsa as the only real LI I would play BB for... even tho she is a single LI... it kind of makes her being on the BB a waste. I do like Sonja, but I'm hoping we can still have some form of a throuple with her and Astrja/Astrid on the WW path.

Ironically, I started out playing the BB path first before the rework, but when I finally came back to the game after, I felt the canon choice for me was with Astrja and the WW. After seeing how things go down on that path, I can't see myself ever wanting anything to do with the BB.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I was actually referring to Yrsa as the only real LI I would play BB for... even tho she is a single LI... it kind of makes her being on the BB a waste. I do like Sonja, but I'm hoping we can still have some form of a throuple with her and Astrja/Astrid on the WW path.

Ironically, I started out playing the BB path first before the rework, but when I finally came back to the game after, I felt the canon choice for me was with Astrja and the WW. After seeing how things go down on that path, I can't see myself ever wanting anything to do with the BB.
Well - as metamorph told I also played all Clan pathes to learn all about each clan and check their LI´s too.

Now after remaining the BB clan to both evil snakes Candrid and Katja (https://f95zone.to/threads/snowstorm-v0-7-ww-gleenx-studio.102771/post-13933948) I´m feeling the same as you.

Despite of this mess naturally I´ll play next BB update, but I guess I´ll not really enjoy it ;)

SnowStorm is and remains an amazing VN and I won´t miss any single minute of it :love:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
So far only BB confirm to have harem, the other clans have no clear indicator for that.
You will only bang crazy in AVN since no body will do that in real life. So bangs away :ROFLMAO:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So far only BB confirm to have harem, the other clans have no clear indicator for that.
You will only bang crazy in AVN since no body will do that in real life. So bangs away :ROFLMAO:
True, but I can say that the dev confirmed in his discord recently he did not explicitly rule out more than one LI in WW or DR. That said, we'll just have to wait and see.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
this update was pretty great, felt longer than what I read in the changelog. So far I only played the WW route but I'll give a shot now to the others as well.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
this update was pretty great, felt longer than what I read in the changelog. So far I only played the WW route but I'll give a shot now to the others as well.
It´s time - isn´t it?

With BB you will end with chapter 0.5 at the moment, DR is running to chapter 0.6.
It´s to expect the next update 0.8 will proceed with the Bloody Bears.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Running through the BB path to get a harem is like stepping on a rake lol. I have two saves for the other two paths but 3 paths for the BB. One where I stay with Candrid, one where I leave with Yrsa, and one where I leave with Sonja. I think that the one where you leave with Yrsa is the most monogamous path because none of the Dark Raven ladies (or Astrid) like you except for potentially the one who betrayed them all. You also leave behind poor Helga and her little sister which is just mean.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
It's hard to not love Lizgard...
I just play the Mathilda path for the first time, it was fun but hard to let go the blondy sisters.
The BB path is just because Yrsa is so perfect. Even if i played the 2 others BB paths, Sonja is a bit too much muscular for my tastes and Candrid seems a little bit to crazy... and don't stick in crazy !

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
You also leave behind poor Helga and her little sister which is just mean.
the part that confuses me is how does he lose HIS Thrall? she became his thrall so how does he lose her, even more so as YRsa is the one looking after Randi now.

Reactions: AlexMpog

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
the part that confuses me is how does he lose HIS Thrall? she became his thrall so how does he lose her, even more so as YRsa is the one looking after Randi now.
Unfortunately, it seems that when you are kicked out of a clan you are divested of all property. Yrsa says that she doesn't even get to pick which hut she lives in, much less know where she will end up when she delivers her daughter to Nox. Come to think of it, we don't know whether or not Yrsa ever took Randi with her to the DR because in the DR path Helga and her sister are released back to their burned village. We can assume she would because Yrsa is a good person, but until we see it we won't know for sure. Helga is left behind, though, and will need to try another daring escape if she wants to leave the BB camp for the White Wolves village as the areas are not contiguous. We will need another update to reveal their fate, but they're not in a good position currently.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Russian translation (PC + Android) -

Перевод на русский язык (ПК + Андроид) -

2.png

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Unfortunately, it seems that when you are kicked out of a clan you are divested of all property. Yrsa says that she doesn't even get to pick which hut she lives in, much less know where she will end up when she delivers her daughter to Nox. Come to think of it, we don't know whether or not Yrsa ever took Randi with her to the DR because in the DR path Helga and her sister are released back to their burned village. We can assume she would because Yrsa is a good person, but until we see it we won't know for sure. Helga is left behind, though, and will need to try another daring escape if she wants to leave the BB camp for the White Wolves village as the areas are not contiguous. We will need another update to reveal their fate, but they're not in a good position currently.
again another logic fail though.
if something is a Viking's its Theirs until they're dead or willingly part with it via sale or barter/trade.
because they will kill you for trying to take it. might makes right and all that.
yrsa left not even understanding she was going to live in a cave with a bunch of other people.
with Nox's fleeing to the hidden city, none of them know where they will reside.
the You lose all your stuff if you leave the clan translates to - its not your stuff, you get to use it.
that whole you will own nothing and be happy bullshyte.

that is definitely not the impression you get about vikings.
Thorsten's greed got him killed, if none of it was really his..... he is retarded, not blinded by greed.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
again another logic fail though.
if something is a Viking's its Theirs until they're dead or willingly part with it via sale or barter/trade.
because they will kill you for trying to take it. might makes right and all that.
yrsa left not even understanding she was going to live in a cave with a bunch of other people.
with Nox's fleeing to the hidden city, none of them know where they will reside.
the You lose all your stuff if you leave the clan translates to - its not your stuff, you get to use it.
that whole you will own nothing and be happy bullshyte.

that is definitely not the impression you get about vikings.
Thorsten's greed got him killed, if none of it was really his..... he is retarded, not blinded by greed.
Agreed. I don't really like the way Vikings are portrayed in this VN and I've kind of put it in my headcanon that this isn't real history but some kind of twisted alternate reality. I complained a little in the first few updates but just gave up and decided to take the ride. I figured that if I could get through the History Channel's Vikings show I can survive this one. The Vikings didn't function like this and some of the mythology is even inconsistent. Kind of like the Egyptian mythology from the first game that gave my friend the Egyptologist conniption fits. I've made my peace with it even though I roll my eyes every so often. Kind of like Candrid being a virgin even though she fit that huge golden goblet up her ass.

• Haha
Reactions: metamorphMP
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes