Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,676 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,431 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,921 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,232 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,957 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,710 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,577 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,812 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I played Sandstorm a long time ago and well ... my expectations for this one were pretty low.

The beginning was a bit slow until the mc got a grasp of the language but afterwards i really enjoyed it and think its a great avn and has a intriguing story.

I really like all the LI's but Katja and Sonja (still like her but not as a LI), they are all unique from each other and even the sidegirls are fun.

My favorite path is probably Astrid or a Astrid/Astrja "throuple" if possible.

I think its awesome that were able to play as part of both conflicting factions and can get both perspectives (more or less) which is very unusal.

I did read a bit in this thread and saw Candrid getting a lot of hate while i like her considering the circumstances. Were talking about a culture where taking slaves and completly humiliating and murdering them is normal.

You have to be deceptive if you want to reach/change something esp as a women (if youre not a half-god like Astrja) and i respect her deception skills and ambition, she reminds me a liiiiiitttle bit of Gracie of the Deluca Family. And when you play her path i believe her that she is all in with the mc when she gave him her virginity.

And about her conflict with Sonja, she was kinda right, Sonja had literally no backup from the bb's. And if there is a way to turn our MC into a famous Viking Warlod, its the Candrid path, i think its hilarious how she hypes him up :ROFLMAO: Draug Slayer!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

About the Story, just to make sure i got it right:

So it was the father of Astrja and Astrid who plotted to kill Ragnar but i still dont really get why he did that? Ragnar was a valuable Warrior on his side and to think the next bb leader would be better for the white wolves is kinda far fetched isnt it?

He tried to play the mastermind and involved Candrid as a assasin who saw a opportunity and got rid of both of them at the same time and make her move.

At some point she made a alliance with Katja and Mathilda to overthrow the current leadership. And can you really blame them? Ragnar and the white wolfs leader sucked and got played like fools while Nox is a religious nutjob (from their pov) its fair to try to rebell in a viking culture. So imo even the "evil" side has reasonable intentions/goals as of now which i really like.

But how were they able to make the Draugs attack? This is a part i didnt really got tbh.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
So it was the father of Astrja and Astrid who plotted to kill Ragnar but i still dont really get why he did that? Ragnar was a valuable Warrior on his side and to think the next bb leader would be better for the white wolves is kinda far fetched isnt it?

He tried to play the mastermind and involved Candrid as a assasin who saw a opportunity and got rid of both of them at the same time and make her move.

At some point she made a alliance with Katja and Mathilda to overthrow the current leadership. And can you really blame them? Ragnar and the white wolfs leader sucked and got played like fools while Nox is a religious nutjob (from their pov) its fair to try to rebell in a viking culture. So imo even the "evil" side has reasonable intentions/goals as of now which i really like.

But how were they able to make the Draugs attack? This is a part i didnt really got tbh.
He killed Ragnar because he was the leader of bb clan. He knew Sonja was capable of leading the bb clan to a war but not capable to lead them. So he assassinated Ragnar and framed a trade competitor of his. Two birds with one stone. After Ragnar, he could influence bb clan even make them to join his clan in long term by influencing new leader. That's why he heavily invested in warriors and send Astrja to show he got revenge of Ragnar, therefore respect of bb clan. Also by eliminating trade competitor he was going to be rich enough to unite all the clans and move towards bigger goals. Ragnar was good warrior but poor leader, he was an unruly oaf who cannot be controlled or tamed, so getting rid of him was crucial.

Candrid's chalice scene was important at this front. It was funny but gave an important information. Everyone was seeing Candrid as greedy, yet stupid one. So, I think Torstein saw her perfect candidate. She had no loyalty to Ragnar, stupid enough to betray him and greedy enough to be sway by wealth which he had plenty. But Candrid was none of them and played him.

Candrid is playing the long game. If you think about it Torstein, Nox and Candrid have the same goal uniting all the clans under their leadership. She knew it was near impossible to overthrow Nox so she took her people. Brought outcast to her side. Now, if she can make Mathilda the new leader of the ww clan, she practically manage to unite all the clans.

Probably Draugs can be controlled by magic. If I had to guess, Candrid figured it out how. Also, another guess of mine, like the Sandstorm evil gods are helping her. After the last update, maybe Astrja's step-father helping her.:unsure:

Last edited:

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
Candrid's chalice scene was important at this front. It was funny but gave an important information. Everyone was seeing Candrid as greedy, yet stupid one. So, I think Torstein saw her perfect candidate. She had no loyalty to Ragnar, stupid enough to betray him and greedy enough to be sway by wealth which he had plenty. But Candrid was none of them and played him.
It also showed how durable her asshole is. Sonja yoinked that shit out with zero blood. Candrid is built different.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
He killed Ragnar because he was the leader of bb clan. He knew Sonja was capable of leading the bb clan to a war but not capable to lead them. So he assassinated Ragnar and framed a trade competitor of his. Two birds with one stone. After Ragnar, he could influence bb clan even make them to join his clan in long term by influencing new leader. That's why he heavily invested in warriors and send Astrja to show he got revenge of Ragnar, therefore respect of bb clan. Also by eliminating trade competitor he was going to be rich enough to unite all the clans and move towards bigger goals. Ragnar was good warrior but poor leader, he was an unruly oaf who cannot be controlled or tamed, so getting rid of him was crucial.

Candrid is playing the long game. If you think about it Torstein, Nox and Candrid have the same goalm uniting all the clans under their leadership. She knew it was near impossible to overthrow Nox so she took her people. Brought outcast to her side. Now, if she can make Mathilda the new leader of the ww clan, she practically manage to unite all the clans.

Probably Draugs are can be controlled by magic. If I had to guess, Candrid figured it out how. Also, another guess of mine, like the Sandstorm evil gods are helping her. After the last update, maybe Astrja's step-father helping her.:unsure:

yeah Snowstorm has a great outline but the elaboration of those story beats left a lot to be desired. I think the focus to target 2025 to launch their third game Duststorm may have contributed to this rush to finish line.

I wouldn't mind playing Snowstorm until at least 2025 or even 2026, i don't mind if the dev milk Snowstorm story quite some more instead of sprinting to finish line like this.

I really like the character designs in Snowstorm, definitely in my top 10

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Candrid is playing the long game. If you think about it Torstein, Nox and Candrid have the same goal uniting all the clans under their leadership. She knew it was near impossible to overthrow Nox so she took her people. Brought outcast to her side. Now, if she can make Mathilda the new leader of the ww clan, she practically manage to unite all the clans.

Probably Draugs can be controlled by magic. If I had to guess, Candrid figured it out how. Also, another guess of mine, like the Sandstorm evil gods are helping her. After the last update, maybe Astrja's step-father helping her.:unsure:
Yeah but killing Ragnar doesnt really did anything for Thorstein when we consider the next people in command at the bb's (not counting Sonja) who are just worse versions of Ragnar and probably even less valid to reason with. Ragnar's second in command was the worst guy in the whole avn imo.

Thats kinda the only part i dont really get, Ragnar was (or could have been) a valuable puppet for Thorsten and he has to had known about the bb tournament and their leadership decisions.

And really literally all the bb guys are just worse versions of ragnar :ROFLMAO: worse fighters and more brutal/barbaric and probably less standing in the viking world

Hmm but yeah maybe he intended to manipulate the tournament in the same way Castrid did but its hard to imagine for an not bb member to accomplish that. I see your point with the framing of the trade competitor but ... Ragnar didnt seem to be the kind of guy who would have been against this raid anyway, would he? He seemed always very up for raiding everyone.

Candrid deception skills amazed me thats a big part of why i "like her" or more like think shes a very interresting character. Even the way she looked all the time was a carefully crafted disguise after we saw her in the end. And playing the dumb bimbo slut while in fact being a cunning virgin :ROFLMAO:

Even while dying due to the poison Thorsten thought it was Nox who poisoned him, unable to comprehend how much Candrid played him.

Astrja's step-father? Did i somehow missed content? I dont think i encountered him, only her mom

Oct 10, 2022
yeah Snowstorm has a great outline but the elaboration of those story beats left a lot to be desired. I think the focus to target 2025 to launch their third game Duststorm may have contributed to this rush to finish line.

I wouldn't mind playing Snowstorm until at least 2025 or even 2026, i don't mind if the dev milk Snowstorm story quite some more instead of sprinting to finish line like this.

I really like the character designs in Snowstorm, definitely in my top 10
I was hoping much more elaborated story but we'll see what dev gonna do. Like you said Snowstorm has such a good story I wanna see much more of it. Though, branching must be terrible for the dev. All 3 clans, 9 LIs. Also should consider Sandstorm LI, though not much influence to the story yet. I am guessing we'll only see Rion at the end. So it's a very hard think to handle.

Astrja's step-father? Did i somehow missed content? I dont think i encountered him, only her mom
It was a joke about the god Njord. Astrja's mother Skadi's wife.

Yeah but killing Ragnar doesnt really did anything for Thorstein when we consider the next people in command at the bb's (not counting Sonja) who are just worse versions of Ragnar and probably even less valid to reason with. Ragnar's second in command was the worst guy in the whole avn imo.
We don't know what he was planning after Ragnar but we have seen how easy for Candrid to trick them to choose someone Candrid approve. He may have a better candidate or another plan for them. Ragnar's death was his first move in his scheme.

Hmm but yeah maybe he intended to manipulate the tournament in the same way Castrid did but its hard to imagine for an not bb member to accomplish that. I see your point with the framing of the trade competitor but ... Ragnar didnt seem to be the kind of guy who would have been against this raid anyway, would he? He seemed always very up for raiding everyone.
Ragnar would not need much conviction true but what would be their casus belli? If he was seen as a guy who kills his competitors he would lose trust and maybe even more. It should be big, so they can do the raid. Ragnar was not a puppet, he was all about bb pride. Torstein may outsmart him, trick him but he could not be under his influence entirely.

I am more interested about his plans second half. We don't know nothing about it but he was planning to eliminate Nox too. Maybe he was planning to use Katja too, though outcasts refine taste in ww members make this harder.

Reactions: Krytax123

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It was a joke about the god Njord. Astrja's mother Skadi's wife.
Yeah looks like im slow today, could have inferred that. And could actually be true, we saw Candrid starring at the ocean a lot in the beginning of the story.

We don't know what he was planning after Ragnar but we have seen how easy for Candrid to trick them to choose someone Candrid approve. He may have a better candidate or another plan for them. Ragnar's death was his first move in his scheme.
I mean yes but it was only easy for candrid because she was a) fooling and manipulating everyone the whole time and b) part of the clan herself. But yeah it could be possible that Thorsten prepared Ivar for example i guess? I just kinda think that Ragnar was the perfect puppet already for Thorsten's goal (yet not for candrid's) which still kinda confuses me.

Ragnar would not need much conviction true but what would be their casus belli? If he was seen as a guy who kills his competitors he would lose trust and maybe even more. It should be big, so they can do the raid. Ragnar was not a puppet, he was all about bb pride. Torstein may outsmart him, trick him but he could not be under his influence entirely.

I mean they only found a not-fitting compared to the wounds weapon of the other clan and immediatly completly destroyed them, i doubt this is a valid casus belli for whoever judges this (the king?). And arent they raiding other vikings all the time without a casus belli?

It seemed more to be used to enrage the other members of the bb clan i just dont really get the logic as they are the ones always happy to raid anyway but whatever.

I am more interested about his plans second half. We don't know nothing about it but he was planning to eliminate Nox too. Maybe he was planning to use Katja too, though outcasts refine taste in ww members make this harder.
Yeah him allying with the outcasts seems to be out of the picture, he is a shitty guy but his love for his daugthers is real im pretty sure, at least for Astrja.

His goal was obviously to unite the clans and Astrja becoming their future leader, just his steps to achieve this are at some points somwhat strange, but maybe he was just a wannabe mastermind making bad decisions.

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I mean yes but it was only easy for candrid because she was a) fooling and manipulating everyone the whole time and b) part of the clan herself. But yeah it could be possible that Thorsten prepared Ivar for example i guess? I just kinda think that Ragnar was the perfect puppet already for Thorsten's goal (yet not for candrid's) which still kinda confuses me.
He wanted Sonja to take over, not Candrid

Oct 10, 2022
And could actually be true, we saw Candrid starring at the ocean a lot in the beginning of the story.
Never thought about that way, maybe yeah. :unsure:

I mean they only found a not-fitting compared to the wounds weapon of the other clan and immediatly completly destroyed them, i doubt this is a valid casus belli for whoever judges this (the king?). And arent they raiding other vikings all the time without a casus belli?

It seemed more to be used to enrage the other members of the bb clan i just dont really get the logic as they are the ones always happy to raid anyway but whatever.
They mentioned very early in the game, they were left alone by others as long as they don't cross the line. So instead of official casus belli, when they asked about why did they attack. They can say they killed one of the clan leader and show the weapons if need be. Since Candrid slaughtered entire opposing side, they have nothing to disprove. In this way, target being Ragnar makes even more sense. If target was low level, not a clan leader then it would not have any weight.

Could be Ivar, yes. We still don't know how he got the weapons and other stuff.It's easy to assume related to Candrid but as we know Torstein gave weapons and stuff to raiders. Since Ivar was not a warrior makes no sense he gave to him unless he has some ulterior motive. Though, like I said it may not be even about choosing a puppet leader. He may wanted to integrate entire clan to his by using his wealth. Remember how surprised Sonja when she saw MC's mere inn room. Iirc, not all the bb members were happy about living in such shitty conditions. He may very well, gave a speech about how he was able to take revenge of Ragnar. Ragnar's real cause of death was not the enemy but the division between clans. He is happy to share ww wealth etc. Remember Torstein's real ability is convincing people. With that speech, he can touch to Dark Ravens too. Make Nox the evil one who withheld the wealth from Dark Ravens while she is staying in a tower. Promise of more wealth through trade, promise of more power through fights under his leadership. These stuff could have easily sway everyone under his banner.
Yeah him allying with the outcasts seems to be out of the picture, he is a shitty guy but his love for his daugthers is real im pretty sure, at least for Astrja.

His goal was obviously to unite the clans and Astrja becoming their future leader, just his steps to achieve this are at some points somwhat strange, but maybe he was just a wannabe mastermind making bad decisions.
Tbh, I think Mathilda gonna be the new leader by Candrid's schemes regardless of MC's choices. Astrja, Astrid and others who loyal to them, along with MC in some paths, withdraw somewhere else. Maybe to Nox's new village, or the abandoned village, or Astrja's mother's place(unlikely) or somewhere else but Mathilda will be the next leader. Whole town under Candrid's rule supported by evil, Astrja and others supported by good fight as a final stand. At the end, whoever MC supports gonna win. If MC stays with Candrid, no chance to meet with Rion. If MC fights against Candrid, after the fight they offer MC to stay or send him back to Rion. Both Katja and Mathilda paths merging into Candrid path kinda indicates this. Probably Katja and Mathilda will have to share MC with Candrid, but for them having their own endings they will probably have a chance to betray Candrid with a twist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krytax123

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah but she should have known that it was unlikely considering Sonja was a former thrall and female considering the traditions of the bb's. Even Sonja was kinda aware that she lacks support.
If it wansn't by Candrid's machinations, Sonja would ahve won the tournament.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Never thought about that way, maybe yeah. :unsure:
At a later point, when the mc is starring at the ocean, she approaches him asking him what hes doing and that's nothing out there which striked me as odd as she was doing it herself earlier. But who knows.

They mentioned very early in the game, they were left alone by others as long as they don't cross the line. So instead of official casus belli, when they asked about why did they attack. They can say they killed one of the clan leader and show the weapons if need be. Since Candrid slaughtered entire opposing side, they have nothing to disprove. In this way, target being Ragnar makes even more sense. If target was low level, not a clan leader then it would not have any weight.
Thats the weakest casus belli ever and no prove at all but yeah thats probably it.

Could be Ivar, yes. We still don't know how he got the weapons and other stuff.It's easy to assume related to Candrid but as we know Torstein gave weapons and stuff to raiders. Since Ivar was not a warrior makes no sense he gave to him unless he has some ulterior motive. Though, like I said it may not be even about choosing a puppet leader. He may wanted to integrate entire clan to his by using his wealth. Remember how surprised Sonja when she saw MC's mere inn room. Iirc, not all the bb members were happy about living in such shitty conditions. He may very well, gave a speech about how he was able to take revenge of Ragnar. Ragnar's real cause of death was not the enemy but the division between clans. He is happy to share ww wealth etc. Remember Torstein's real ability is convincing people. With that speech, he can touch to Dark Ravens too. Make Nox the evil one who withheld the wealth from Dark Ravens while she is staying in a tower. Promise of more wealth through trade, promise of more power through fights under his leadership. These stuff could have easily sway everyone under his banner.
I mean, yeah maybe his plan was simply to sway everyone to capitalism, still hard to imagine how the bb's intergrate in the ww society.

Tbh, I think Mathilda gonna be the new leader by Candrid's schemes regardless of MC's choices. Astrja, Astrid and others who loyal to them, along with MC in some paths, withdraw somewhere else. Maybe to Nox's new village, or the abandoned village, or Astrja's mother's place(unlikely) or somewhere else but Mathilda will be the next leader. Whole town under Candrid's rule supported by evil, Astrja and others supported by good fight as a final stand. At the end, whoever MC supports gonna win. If MC stays with Candrid, no chance to meet with Rion. If MC fights against Candrid, after the fight they offer MC to stay or send him back to Rion. Both Katja and Mathilda paths merging into Candrid path kinda indicates this. Probably Katja and Mathilda will have to share MC with Candrid, but for them having their own endings they will probably have a chance to betray Candrid with a twist.
Hmm yeah thats very possible, Astrja unfortunaly kinda really fucked up leaving to visit her mother when she was supposed to rule, its still hard to imagine how the majority of the ww's would want Mathilda out of all people as their leader just because she yelled at them to get some stuff done after the raid :ROFLMAO: but thats probably were the story is going towards.

I kinda really dislike that the outcasts are involved in castrids sheme when were on her path, otherwise her faction wouldnt be thiiiiiiiis evil from a moral standpoint compared to the first 3 leaders.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
If it wansn't by Candrid's machinations, Sonja would ahve won the tournament.
We dont know that, its very possible that the other would ganged up on her anyway. Finding allies is a part of the tournament as its an important part of leadership which she failed to accomplish.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It also showed how durable her asshole is. Sonja yoinked that shit out with zero blood. Candrid is built different.
yeah well only girls i ever seen able to pull that shit were good christian girls from the midwest 100 ass skills while still being virgins!
so basically Candrid is a christian in disguise about to betray the north culture to institute christianity over the northlands!
Nox is ofc her natural enemy as in... she can take a massive dick in her pussy but stick a finger in her ass and she bolts!
which leave us with the WW secret skills, it should be blowjobs with whats left and shit... but instead its strong femdom path...
cause Candrid got those WW girls beaten with how hard she can take a dick down her throat!

as for thorsten he assumed it would be Sonja a good organizer, thus using Astrja influence to keep the BB´s in check!
As for the dark ravens, when was the last time a millionaire took the rable seriously? katja clearly demonstrated she could be bought!
probably Nox can also be bought with books or food and protection for her clan,
everyone as a price, worst case scenario? he marries Astrid or Astrja

Yeah looks like im slow today, could have inferred that. And could actually be true, we saw Candrid starring at the ocean a lot in the beginning of the story.

yes except they raid unprotected setlement,
that raid was an attack on a earls capital with plenty of strong warriors!
it might have seem an easy raid but it had everything to go wrong
that they got away so easily is the true surprise, a earl rules over many villages!
njord or whatever the name of the place is special in that it has 3 fairly strong and talented clans!
but in terms of manpower that was not a place to raid, had the earl been alive he could muster his housekarls
so at least 1 strong boat filled with proper warriors, plus the stay around warriors,
so they should have faced 60 minimum strong well trained and well equiped warriors!
but since the dude was an earl and not a tegn he might have had more that are with hardrada over in england!
or he might have sent his brother or his son/s in an expedition
and thus caught off guard with the minimum amount of 10-20 housekarls!
most of the true warriors lived in farms away from the setlement which might explain the low opposition!
we might still see the dudes brother returning from england with 80 housekarls
or one of his sons returning from an expedition with 60 housekarls
or a surviving nephew raising his sworn man from the outfields and show up with 120 armed men!
earls were basically small kings in their domains, they could raise hundreds of well equiped and properly trained warriors!
we have seen the BB go on a raid in 2 longboats, so they have at least 40 strong warriors!
but a warship like the one njord took on the raid can take from 60 to 90 warriors, and thats enough to leave njord unprotected!
so this earl can probably muster 4 times the warriors the 3 clans can combine number by number

what i mean is that an Earl is a dangerous enemy who can muster hundreds and should always have at his disposal 20 to 60 housekarls!
this raid went extremly well but it shouldn´t!
why it did? either they were weakened before the attack (you did see Nox´s mermaid in there? perhaps she druged or poised the housekarls!
he is a Norwegian earl so half of his retinue was probably with hardrada over in england!
he was a competitor for thorsten so he probably had his trusted men and best warriors doing trade runs
it also means he had to have several boats to be able to compete with someone as talented as throsten
i mean we seen him getting his investments back in 5 years or less... fuck i wish i was that good making money!

Oct 10, 2022
yeah well only girls i ever seen able to pull that shit were good christian girls from the midwest 100 ass skills while still being virgins!
so basically Candrid is a christian in disguise about to betray the north culture to institute christianity over the northlands!
Nox is ofc her natural enemy as in... she can take a massive dick in her pussy but stick a finger in her ass and she bolts!
which leave us with the WW secret skills, it should be blowjobs with whats left and shit... but instead its strong femdom path...
cause Candrid got those WW girls beaten with how hard she can take a dick down her throat!

as for thorsten he assumed it would be Sonja a good organizer, thus using Astrja influence to keep the BB´s in check!
As for the dark ravens, when was the last time a millionaire took the rable seriously? katja clearly demonstrated she could be bought!
probably Nox can also be bought with books or food and protection for her clan,
everyone as a price, worst case scenario? he marries Astrid or Astrja

yes except they raid unprotected setlement,
that raid was an attack on a earls capital with plenty of strong warriors!
it might have seem an easy raid but it had everything to go wrong
that they got away so easily is the true surprise, a earl rules over many villages!
njord or whatever the name of the place is special in that it has 3 fairly strong and talented clans!
but in terms of manpower that was not a place to raid, had the earl been alive he could muster his housekarls
so at least 1 strong boat filled with proper warriors, plus the stay around warriors,
so they should have faced 60 minimum strong well trained and well equiped warriors!
but since the dude was an earl and not a tegn he might have had more that are with hardrada over in england!
or he might have sent his brother or his son/s in an expedition
and thus caught off guard with the minimum amount of 10-20 housekarls!
most of the true warriors lived in farms away from the setlement which might explain the low opposition!
we might still see the dudes brother returning from england with 80 housekarls
or one of his sons returning from an expedition with 60 housekarls
or a surviving nephew raising his sworn man from the outfields and show up with 120 armed men!
earls were basically small kings in their domains, they could raise hundreds of well equiped and properly trained warriors!
we have seen the BB go on a raid in 2 longboats, so they have at least 40 strong warriors!
but a warship like the one njord took on the raid can take from 60 to 90 warriors, and thats enough to leave njord unprotected!
so this earl can probably muster 4 times the warriors the 3 clans can combine number by number

what i mean is that an Earl is a dangerous enemy who can muster hundreds and should always have at his disposal 20 to 60 housekarls!
this raid went extremly well but it shouldn´t!
why it did? either they were weakened before the attack (you did see Nox´s mermaid in there? perhaps she druged or poised the housekarls!
he is a Norwegian earl so half of his retinue was probably with hardrada over in england!
he was a competitor for thorsten so he probably had his trusted men and best warriors doing trade runs
it also means he had to have several boats to be able to compete with someone as talented as throsten
i mean we seen him getting his investments back in 5 years or less... fuck i wish i was that good making money!
I know every single word's meaning, yet together does not make sense at all. Keep up the good work dude. :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes