Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
Interesting how people's tastes are so different...

Are you all basing this off the characters? Or by looks only?
just curious.
Its mix tbh .I like Sonja's characters but not a fan of too muscular girls. Else she would be on A or even S. Candice and nox both have looks(ravecious) and character i like(both are ambitious and self driven).

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
4 new entries in the tierlist template
had to do a few tickerings to get it right!
my-image.png
can´t put a price on loyalty!
Also Candrid showing up in the middle of the bitch breaking is like wtf...

I went Maddie too (was just over the childhood friend at the time, so decided to put her firmly in the friendzone). And wasn't disappointed with my choice. Pretty sure you're the only person I've ever seen that didn't go Rion.
i didn´t either...
not sure the evil path counts...
i mean... because it was a sort of ryon path...

Harem is exclusive to Candrid path. If you go for Candrid then you can collect all the available girls as side pieces, starting with Yulla. AFAIK, a general harem was never promised and also you can't have main LIs in a harem. If you think about it makes sense though, half of the girls hate other half. So no lie.;)
there is still the half sisters throuple and you can fuck around
in my WW gamepath i am so aiming at Astraja and Astrid and i already boned Lizgard
also it was not yet presented in the BB path but you can also collect Mathilda and maybe even katja
so technically you can indeed have combined LI´s! Candrid seems very amenable into sharing... except power!

fuck Candrid. that trecherous snake deserves to be cut down
yes thats what i have been doing
my knifes name is the cock and fucking hell
i just keep on stabbing her all night long!

Last edited:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
You have a fine taste mate. (y)
Your's is not that bad either :cool:

As for Astrja and Astrid - I'm on both their paths :sneaky:
I dunno how this triangle will be resolved in future updates (and will it be) but I am sure hyped about it.

Probable alternative (bad) version: Astrja and Astrid, after finding out about MC messing with both of them, will ask carpenter to add another horn to a rocking horse (another place), they will put MC on a horse (on a horn) and tie him up.... and start rocking the horse. The end...:oops:

Oct 10, 2022
Your's is not that bad either :cool:

As for Astrja and Astrid - I'm on both their paths :sneaky:
I dunno how this triangle will be resolved in future updates (and will it be) but I am sure hyped about it.

Probable alternative (bad) version: Astrja and Astrid, after finding out about MC messing with both of them, will ask carpenter to add another horn to a rocking horse (another place), they will put MC on a horse (on a horn) and tie him up.... and start rocking the horse. The end...:oops:
I am also on their path, though I have around million saves, when I noticed we may a chance to get throuple with them I was genuinely happy about it. :giggle: If you are seeking bad ending, looks like Rion gonna throw a wrench in their gear. :unsure: If, ever, have a chance to have Rion with an LI from Snowstorm, I have readied happy cries. :LOL:

Reactions: AlexMpog

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I am also on their path, though I have around million saves, when I noticed we may a chance to get throuple with them I was genuinely happy about it.
the same here, I didn't expect this at all, but I am genuinely happy about this possibility

If you are seeking bad ending, looks like Rion gonna throw a wrench in their gear. :unsure: If, ever, have a chance to have Rion with an LI from Snowstorm, I have readied happy cries. :LOL:
nah man, playing only for good endings, it was more of a joke.
I mean when Astrid will tell Astrja about MC taking her v-card, Astrja won't be happy about it, it will be just another straw considering everything that happened.

btw, in my case it would be Maddie ;), maybe she is not a demi-god, but she is strong enough to screw Astrja and take MC away... probably)
But if I had to choose right now I would go with Astrja and Astrid, mostly because I played Sandstorm long ago and memories about Maddie faded away a bit.
As for Rion, I am still waiting for Sandstorm to be released on steam to play her path as well, Maddie though is my main one.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
btw, in my case it would be Maddie ;), maybe she is not a demi-god, but she is strong enough to screw Astrja and take MC away... probably)
But if I had to choose right now I would go with Astrja and Astrid, mostly because I played Sandstorm long ago and memories about Maddie faded away a bit.
As for Rion, I am still waiting for Sandstorm to be released on steam to play her path as well, Maddie though is my main one.
I played all the paths, I mean all of them from the beginning to each endings but when it comes to talk about Sandstorm LIs, I don't even consider to say Sandstorm LIs, I just say Rion. :LOL: Yeah, I also wait for Steam release. I am not sure I play from there but I need to pay my fair share to a game that I thoroughly enjoyed. Hopefully soon. :)

My biggest problem with Maddie was the fact she lied about everything and put everyone in danger willingly. She might not know the whole plot but she knew the mission was fatally dangerous yet she tricked her friends. Her ending quite nice tbh but how you reach there is repulsive for me. Though I don't dislike her character, all 3 LIs had major flaws in that regard. So.....

I am not sure which one I would choose Rion or Astrja but I am pretty sure I will choose Astrid over Rion. I would choose Rion over Yrsa and Lizgard but slightly. For others, it's clear win for Rion to me.

Btw, I am still hoping for another Lizgard singing Geordie level scene. We had singing scene with her, even had 2 options, yet it did not have the magical effect on me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I played all the paths, I mean all of them from the beginning to each endings but when it comes to talk about Sandstorm LIs, I don't even consider to say Sandstorm LIs, I just say Rion. :LOL: Yeah, I also wait for Steam release. I am not sure I play from there but I need to pay my fair share to a game that I thoroughly enjoyed. Hopefully soon. :)

My biggest problem with Maddie was the fact she lied about everything and put everyone in danger willingly. She might not know the whole plot but she knew the mission was fatally dangerous yet she tricked her friends. Her ending quite nice tbh but how you reach there is repulsive for me. Though I don't dislike her character, all 3 LIs had major flaws in that regard. So.....

I am not sure which one I would choose Rion or Astrja but I am pretty sure I will choose Astrid over Rion. I would choose Rion over Yrsa and Lizgard but slightly. For others, it's clear win for Rion to me.

Btw, I am still hoping for another Lizgard singing Geordie level scene. We had singing scene with her, even had 2 options, yet it did not have the magical effect on me.
I've being playing all the paths on this one as well. I went for Maddy in Sandstorm, but Rion was fine too, I wasn't really keen on any options. Enjoying Snowstorm much more.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I've being playing all the paths on this one as well. I went for Maddy in Sandstorm, but Rion was fine too, I wasn't really keen on any options. Enjoying Snowstorm much more.
I went Maddie too (was just over the childhood friend at the time, so decided to put her firmly in the friendzone). And wasn't disappointed with my choice. Pretty sure you're the only person I've ever seen that didn't go Rion.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
on WW path, Week 2, Day 6 - after night of drinking with Astrja, you will go to try to see if can find friends from Sand Storm, then fighting the outcast, you go into the cave - during exploring the cave, when you get Astrja looking at crystals <Astrja " I have seen it hundreds of times, but I'm still so dazzled by the beauty." click on crystals
thank you for this!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
who ever said this will be a harem?
you haremers really should learn a thing or two from ntrerers.
because you have become even more tiring than those, and that is some real achievement per se :KEK:
I recall the dev saying it would be possible to have the clan girls+ one from each other clan.

Oct 10, 2022
so the harem was one big fat lie......
Harem is exclusive to Candrid path. If you go for Candrid then you can collect all the available girls as side pieces, starting with Yulla. AFAIK, a general harem was never promised and also you can't have main LIs in a harem. If you think about it makes sense though, half of the girls hate other half. So no lie.;)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
fuck Candrid. that trecherous snake deserves to be cut down

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I can't remember where I saw it and can't find it here. But I have written in my notes from when I started playing this however long ago that was. "If you want harem, have to play BB. No harem on other clans." So I must have seen it somewhere, I note if it's just speculation and I didn't write that.

flanby

May 25, 2017
I read some discussions about Astrid, but don't recall this issue being discussed. I went back and did a run through rejecting her at every opportunity, even got a couple of <Failed> scenes with her, But when I got to this WW 0.7 update - where Mathilda is at carpenters and I selected "Defend Torsten's family honor"
I still got the scene/dialogue where Astrid hugs the MC and talks about thinking of you since last night (which I got a <Fail> on) where the MC is asleep and she gives him a hand-job.

glitch/bug ???
Yeah, the same thing to me. Must be a bug, it doesn't make sense.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.7 WW:
NOTE once again, this is a significant rewrite and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect, so something might have been missed.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
WT Updated

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes