Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

belyal

Apr 10, 2024
Interesting. I've been flipping through the game files just to see what the content looks like and haven't come across one image in which she appears to be "heavily" pregnant, or pregnant at all. There's a few images labelled "preg" but she doesn't even look pregnant.
Play the story as the Ravens and do the Nox route. She def gets preggo from the MC and it's an accelerated pregnancy cuz some magic stuff. At the end of the current Raven's story she looks like she' 7 months or so.

Reactions: Brovalon

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
I don't know if it's the only way but if you are part of the BB clan you can Chase her. I think this was the only way I got the option.
Later on I figured it out..... in the earlier scene there is another girl getting r*ped, and if you decide to watch, then you can chase fate

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just coming back to this after the LIs paths with outside clans were reworked... If I understand it, despite the harem tag, some LIs are single LIs only as they do not want to share... like Yrsa, are there any other similar solo LI paths I should be aware of as I restart all 3 clan paths?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just coming back to this after the LIs paths with outside clans were reworked... If I understand it, despite the harem tag, some LIs are single LIs only as they do not want to share... like Yrsa, are there any other similar solo LI paths I should be aware of as I restart all 3 clan paths?
yup, thats right.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
After this latest update it would seem that Sonja isn't interested in sharing either

• Sad
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
According to the guide you can get +1 to a stat in the intro...
WW +1 STR
DR +1 INT
BB +1 DEX

but I haven't gotten any +1 from any of those.. is this bugged or is the guide just outdated or what?

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hi is there any sex scene for Lizgard?
and i did try Gallery Unlocker but it wont unlock the Gallery how can i unlock Lizgard scene?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
anyone know where the last Treasure Chest render of White Wolves is located?

It's an Astryja one. The one on the Bottom Left Row

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
anyone know where the last Treasure Chest render of White Wolves is located?

It's an Astryja one. The one on the Bottom Left Row
on WW path, Week 2, Day 6 - after night of drinking with Astrja, you will go to try to see if can find friends from Sand Storm, then fighting the outcast, you go into the cave - during exploring the cave, when you get Astrja looking at crystals <Astrja " I have seen it hundreds of times, but I'm still so dazzled by the beauty." click on crystals

Last edited:
Reactions: camube

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
I read some discussions about Astrid, but don't recall this issue being discussed. I went back and did a run through rejecting her at every opportunity, even got a couple of <Failed> scenes with her, But when I got to this WW 0.7 update - where Mathilda is at carpenters and I selected "Defend Torsten's family honor"
I still got the scene/dialogue where Astrid hugs the MC and talks about thinking of you since last night (which I got a <Fail> on) where the MC is asleep and she gives him a hand-job.

glitch/bug ???

Also agree with others that the with Astrid and Lizgard - were too short. especially since they both were virgins just my 2 cents but I am a WW fan.

Reactions: flanby

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting how people's tastes are so different...

Are you all basing this off the characters? Or by looks only?
just curious.

Oct 10, 2022
Interesting how people's tastes are so different...

Are you all basing this off the characters? Or by looks only?
just curious.
For me both, slightly biased towards character. If I was going for only the looks, probably Nox, Yulla, Candrid and Mathilda would be higher ranks. Though, none near to Astrid neither looks-wise nor character. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes