Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Finished the update.
I did enjoy it (and this update is a lot longer than the BB or DR updates in terms of content).
Sadly, despite enjoying it, I have to admit that it's the weakest one out of the 3 paths (BB, DR, WW) from the recent 3 updates so far.

Couple of things to note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have you play his previous game Sandstorm JJJ? with regards to your Mathilda comment, there are points in Sandstorm that jumps the in-world character consistency too just like that.

Snowstorm is a lot better than Sandstorm but given that we know the devs plan to release the next game Duststorm (or something?) in 2025 and that 2025 date is already a delay, I'm guessing we're rushing headfirst onto Snowstorm's conclusion.

Which is a shame cuz I don't really mind if Snowstorm extends a lot longer than 2025. I don't care about Sandstorm but Snowstorm has good enough world and good enough characterization with great looking and unique characters.

Taking it slow with Snowstorm would be my preference too. Some games doesn't have enough story in it to express and as a consequence, it feels long there's no development because of that. Snowstorm has a lot of left to say and can afford to express it slower too.

Basically, Snowstorm has the exact opposite problem Being a DIK has. BaDIK episode 9 and 10 has very little main story, Snowstorm on the other hand is about to rush into climax, and this White Wolves update rushes so much compared to Bears and Raven. I already felt Raven update was too rush, this White Wolves update is far worse.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anybody know - if there will be Season 2 for this excellent game? I was really hoping for the Season 2 of Desert Storm, but this game is really good too.

GleenXstudio - thank you for your excellent games! (y)
Uh, I think you're confused mate.

GleenX's EraStorm Saga games goes by following:

1) Sandstorm
2) Snowstorm
3) (third game, dunno the title)

So Sandstorm is supposed to be season 1 of EraStorm Saga, and Snowstorm is supposed to be season 2 of EraStorm Saga.
Maybe we´re talking about DustStorm, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/snowstorm-v0-7-ww-gleenx-studio.102771/post-13734029

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Wtf why couldn't i reject Astrid and Lizgard?! Is my affinity too high or something? Currently Astrid is 5 and Liz is 3. The only goddamn LI for me is Astrja

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Wtf why couldn't i reject Astrid and Lizgard?! Is my affinity too high or something? Currently Astrid is 5 and Liz is 3. The only goddamn LI for me is Astrja
I ended up both my White Wolf playthroughs until CH5 with Astrja 5 and Astrid 3 respectively Astrja 5 and Astrid 4, so I´m awaiting no problems with my favorite girl Astrja in 0.7WW (didn´t start yet).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Valdazz
Oct 10, 2022
Okay, whadafak? This was magnificent. :love: Though, looks like I'll need at least one save for each LI, maybe even couple of them for each because it varies depending on if you are at the same clan or not. On top of that, there is a possibilty of reuniting with Rion too. :eek: One question though, dev how do you handle so many variables? :unsure:

Reactions: LordGonti
Jan 20, 2022
Okay, whadafak? This was magnificent. :love: Though, looks like I'll need at least one save for each LI, maybe even couple of them for each because it varies depending on if you are at the same clan or not. On top of that, there is a possibilty of reuniting with Rion too. :eek: One question though, dev how do you handle so many variables? :unsure:
The Dev was a mathematician once

fatte

May 13, 2019
which clan/character I must choose to have the v0.7 ww ? because i tried each character story but i dont have the WW content ... please help me !!

fatte

May 13, 2019
Choose to trust Astrja at the beginning when the MC is caged
I did that but when i come to the raid with draugr Astrja said " are we in helheim ?" and it said "that the end of the updated of v0.5 and the full chapter will be in the update v0.7" ... but i'm in v0.7 so i don't understand why i can continue ? i might be stupid but i'm suppose to focus on one character or did i have to choose a specific girl at the beginning (i mean : Maddie, Nora, Rion) ?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I did that but when i come to the raid with draugr Astrja said " are we in helheim ?" and it said "that the end of the updated of v0.5 and the full chapter will be in the update v0.7" ... but i'm in v0.7 so i don't understand why i can continue ? i might be stupid but i'm suppose to focus on one character or did i have to choose a specific girl at the beginning (i mean : Maddie, Nora, Rion) ?
You are probably using an outdated mod that is blocking your progression into the new content.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
I was enjoying the story and when it was first revealed that
because i am playing all paths and now i had to separate paths for each character . When the Ravens update was released i was expecting
and there she was. The only surprise was that she
. But this update , i will say it was a bit disappointing for me . I enjoyed discovering that
however i was expecting there to be
which made this update mostly predictable and disappointing to me
As you can see its predictable , it would have been better to don't

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
because i am playing all paths and now i had to separate paths for each character . When the Ravens update was released i was expecting
. But this update , i will say it was a bit disappointing for me . I enjoyed discovering that
I really don't see a problem with predictability. If you seek plot twist and surprise at every corner, plot will stop make sense at some point. If you ask me, predictions shows strong story writing not the other way around. That means story is engaging and consistent so people can start guessing game. Also, some prediction were not even predictions at all, parts of last 2 updates has been showed in the other updates, only from different perspective. Like Astrja stopping the bb tournament. We have seen it from other clans' perspective. She was casting magic at each of them, which made us assume she is a half-goddess but running idea was her mother is Freyja. I did not see anyone guessing Skadi being her mother. So only information we got from this update was a surprise and nobody guessed it.

Reactions: Drinex and Regin34

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023

1) Sandstorm
2) Snowstorm

So Sandstorm is supposed to be season 1 of EraStorm Saga, and Snowstorm is supposed to be season 2 of EraStorm Saga.
Sorry - I meant Sandstorm.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

1) Sandstorm
2) Snowstorm

DustStorm will be the 3rd one.

• Hey there
Reactions: turbojoe

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
One major thing this dev perhaps should (re)consider would be adjusting the way he handles animated scenes.
Imo it is beyond terrible - there were/are only a few games with similar approach, vast majority of games handles it differently for obvious reasons. It would be even better with no animations at all, than having it this way.

Adding a few dialogue or monologue lines at each animations isnt that hard, and would make wonders for those scenes/sequences. Considering this is his second game, and almost finished one as well, i suppose "an(ti)imating" is just a devs kink and thus can not be changed. Which is/would be a shame, all things considered.

Reactions: metamorphMP

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023

1) Sandstorm
2) Snowstorm

Thunderstorm most likely. Since sandstorm dealt with Egypt, Snowstorm dealt Norse, Thunderstorm can deal with the Greeks.

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
The only thing I didn't like was Mathilda's part; Candrid was very good, and so was Katja, but Mathilda's felt forced.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
so am i the only one happy with the Mathilda sex scene?
you cracked her and if that medling cunt Candrid hadn´t showed up,
i would have broken her!
its like when you are writting a perfect sonet and your mother interrupts you and its like wtf,
it takes you almost 6 months to finish it and its a chore when before it was pure bliss!
and you still feel its not as good as you once had it, you can clearly see the rythm breaking
the verses and lines and syllabels feel out of touch on the 2nd part!
the rhymes are force and you know you had it before... that breaking of the sacred link
that happens beteween the creation and the creator...
i wonder if that is how God feels with humans...
was he interrupted by his mother? or a jealous friend or even a girlfriend?
oh what could have been... i hope it does not happen with Mathilda
and she can not see what i am doing and rebel before this masterpiece of corruption is finalised!

Reactions: david83007

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Which was super strange, within a few hours she was heavily pregnant. :KEK:
Interesting. I've been flipping through the game files just to see what the content looks like and haven't come across one image in which she appears to be "heavily" pregnant, or pregnant at all. There's a few images labelled "preg" but she doesn't even look pregnant.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes