Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
It appears Snowstorm is going to have quite a few path with-in each of the clans. On a second run through DR .06, Nox ask the MC who he is in love with. Do you love her? If you picked a LI from SandStorm she will ask about girl from your memories... then there is some dialogue with Nox and if you choose one option, Nox ask this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So adding the different routes in the BB 05 update and future WW update, there appears to be multiple LI/endings and still don't know if any of the 4 women from SandStorm will appear, not to mention the new women introduced in the DR release....

So many choices....

Reactions: starkj

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
So adding the different routes in the BB 05 update and future WW update, there appears to be multiple LI/endings and still don't know if any of the 4 women from SandStorm will appear, not to mention the new women introduced in the DR release....

So many choices....
Speaking of this, do you think there will be a difference on the same LI based on the clan?
For example Astrid WW or Astrid DR, will there only be vaguely different dialogues or two endings?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Speaking of this, do you think there will be a difference on the same LI based on the clan?
For example Astrid WW or Astrid DR, will there only be vaguely different dialogues or two endings?
It will not. The beginning of the romance might be different, but it will be streamlined later to be equal.
Gleen said otherwise it wouldn't be possible to finish the game because of the variations.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Sometimes i wonder how he's gonna deal with the girl we chose from Sandstorm and the LI we choose ( if we choose ) in Snowstorm and if there's gonna be another Storm game, how's it gonna affect that game.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Sometimes i wonder how he's gonna deal with the girl we chose from Sandstorm and the LI we choose ( if we choose ) in Snowstorm and if there's gonna be another Storm game, how's it gonna affect that game.
About the first question:

About the second question:
The next game will be called DustStorm, the MC will be Lex, the son of Rion and the original MC, and will have Lana, daughter of Nora and the MC, as one of the main love interest. It will continue the ending where the MC dated both Rion and Nora and stopped Madison from entering the portal and the world was engulfed in a giant sandstorm .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: turbojoe

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
[/SPOILER said:
About the second question:
The next game will be called DustStorm, the MC will be Lex, the son of Rion and the original MC, and will have Lana, daughter of Nora and the MC, as one of the main love interest. It will continue the ending where the MC dated both Rion and Nora and stopped Madison from entering the portal and the world was engulfed in a giant sandstorm .
Hmm, so no MC leaving snow-storm to go to the next “storm”, ie. dust-storm leaving his off spring from Various LI in Viking times ? Like he did in some of the endings in sand-storm.

you have the choice of remembering one of the sandstorm LI. If you don’t pick one you can still play. I am not sure what the LI in snowstorm say when your sleeping? and Nox says about the girl in your memory? If you didn’t pick a Sandstorm LI.
I had picked Maddie from sandstorm.

Not sure I really want to play through all the clans and options again without picking a sandstorm LI. But guess I could. While waiting for DR final and WW clan release

hope the above made sense

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
YEAH WELL... Astra is the godless of snow and Ice or at least her daughter...
so by the end of snowstorm your favourite LI gets to go over the portal to join your heavenly harem!

so by the end of the 12th Portal when you finally ascend... you gonna get your balls cut off by a gaggle of harpies

somehow Nora becoming the goddess of Cats and Astraja already being the godess or should we say the dogess
(i am pretty sure doggy is her favorite position... and dogging her favorite activity... drunk slut!)
of Snow and ice... If you picked right your paramours are forces of nature in and off themselves
the question is how come Astrid does not have the same habilities? same mother as it seems...

Reactions: david83007

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Hmm, so no MC leaving snow-storm to go to the next “storm”, ie. dust-storm leaving his off spring from Various LI in Viking times ? Like he did in some of the endings in sand-storm.

That's what I think: there will be 2 kinds of endings (just like in Sandstorm), stay in the viking age and live a happy life or return to the present.

About the first question:
ntering the portal and the world was engulfed in a giant sandstorm [/ISPOILER].
If that's true, then getting the "canon" ending - finding the girl and returning to the present- means that each girl can only be found by one of the clans. That would be cool as fuck with a high replay value.

Reactions: dav3knight

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
If that's true, then getting the "canon" ending - finding the girl and returning to the present- means that each girl can only be found by one of the clans. That would be cool as fuck with a high replay value.
I fear we will have to depend on Nox to meet again the previous LIs

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
So using the previous LI as a trading currency is a trick again? Otherwise something has changed in the plans in the last 2 years

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Till now my favorite girls are Mathilda, Candrid and Astrid. If Mathilda joins BB, I am pretty much set on choosing my route.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes