Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2022
Following that logic Lizgard should've left for WW and Astrid should've left for BR this last update. The conditions in BB is unique to BB.
The thing is looks like Astrid will join to Nox, we only did not see that because it was WW path. For Lizgard, I believe she will join WW by order of Nox to protect Astrja. Also, Mathilda never hide her despise towards chief's daughters so there is possibility for her not accepting Astja's leadership after Torstein dies.

Though, I would like to see WW and BR join and they'd go against BB. BR already lost almost every member of their clan to BB. So maybe dividing the game in 2 would work better.

Reactions: dav3knight

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The thing is looks like Astrid will join to Nox, we only did not see that because it was WW path. For Lizgard, I believe she will join WW by order of Nox to protect Astrja. Also, Mathilda never hide her despise towards chief's daughters so there is possibility for her not accepting Astja's leadership after Torstein dies.

Though, I would like to see WW and BR join and they'd go against BB. BR already lost almost every member of their clan to BB. So maybe dividing the game in 2 would work better.
Neither Liz or Astrid have any cause to leave their clans and they are extremely loyal to Nox and Astrja respectively.
I don't think those 2 will change clans, but the MC might be able to change clans to follow them.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The game is practically saying Mathilda is going to join the BB.
She is an option for the BB MC, she was in talk with Candrid.
She doesn't like Astrja and Astrid and wants to be the leader of the WW.
She is going to the BB, the same way Katja did. If you don't want to believe, just wait for the next update then.
I think she probably is too, I'm just pointing out that it's not a done deal yet. It doesn't seem impossible for a WW MC to convince her otherwise. Just because it's definitely 100% going to happen on a BB start doesn't mean it will on every other.
Well, you will need to give up someone either way. Only Harem that will happen is the BB harem, so no way to keep all the girls
Has that actually been confirmed? It seems pretty clear that Nox is more than happy to whore the MC out. She fucks the MC then gets him to fuck Milka, she seems to be encouraging his and Lizgard's relationship from behind the scenes. I bet you she'd encourage him to fuck Astrid if it'd get her to join BR. Only wrench in those gears is Yrsa, who gets quite upset if she catches the MC fucking someone else on the BB path and who knows, she might even be more open to it down the road.
Only path that I see harem being a hard sell on is WW. I could see Astrja being alright with either sharing MC with Sonja or maybe even a throuple but that's a hard maybe. Astrja might be alright with MC and Astrid but I think that's pretty unlikely tbh.

I think Astrid doesn't have enough reason to leave her clan unless the MC is BR personally. She has close ties to her birth clan. Yes she has some connection with Nox but I think it's going to be the MC who ultimately convinces her to join. If MC is WW then I think she'd definitely stay.
As for Lizgard I think if she was going to leave then it probably would've happened already. Maybe the Lizgard WW MC path requires him to join BR, or maybe the 2 starts you can get her on will change Lizgard's outcome. We'll have to see but I don't see Nox easily giving up one of her strongest and most loyal companions or Lizgard going for it.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
When downloading the update without a new WT update the game crashes.
I am guessing that the better idea would be to just have to wait for the WT update in order to continue from a save file?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I totally agree. In Sandstorm I only followed Rion, here I'm trying all the possibilities. And I don't see much chance of Candrid route ending well, the threat of her betrayal is too significant.
I played her path but preferred Maddy in Sandstorm. Agree on Candrid.

Yes, it has been confirmed. Threesones outside of the BB are confirmed too, but harem will be only with the BB.
I'm happy with monogamy for this one. I think threesomes will break the flow of the story for me. Thats just me though.

• Angry
Reactions: K2ill1 and Dr.TSoni

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I really don't know what is Rion's appeal but I really liked her. Why do you like her or her path, is there any specific reasons?
I'm in sync with the MC so I have confused memories of what happened in Egypt XD
I remember being convinced by the MC that she was the woman of his life, then Maddie was more of a Bro with tits

I think Astrid doesn't have enough reason to leave her clan unless the MC is BR personally. She has close ties to her birth clan. Yes she has some connection with Nox but I think it's going to be the MC who ultimately convinces her to join. If MC is WW then I think she'd definitely stay.
Not to mention that his relationships with Nox mainly exist in relation to the MC, which is not possible if part of the WW

Well, you will need to give up someone either way. Only Harem that will happen is the BB harem, so no way to keep all the girls
This time too my dream of a ginger harem was wrecked

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Oh - so you´ve missed a lot of amazing content.
If you read here https://f95zone.to/threads/sandstorm-erastorm-saga-1-v2-01-gleenx-studio.70133/post-12440385 you can play 12 different endings in SandStorm - I can most heartly recommend
It's tempting I have to admit, but every time I stop to pick up an old game I'm overwhelmed by the releases of the new ones I'm follow XD

You can have one with Candrid, Yulla and Helga!
And probably as Katja and Mathilda to it.
True, but a man can dream
Candrid, Yulla, Helga, Yrsa and Sonja!
yzopk.jpg
.....if thinking about it, the fact that Candrid doesn't want exclusivity from the MC is one of the alarm bells for a future betrayal

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Every update opens the story so broadly from one of the three Clan Choices!

My personal favorite is easily Astrja, maybe because she resembles my Girl in RL, but the story leads the MC into a more monogamous heavily love-themed choice, which is nothing wrong or negative at all, its good to have a monogamous choice for a future path.

I love harem games though, so I feel going that route really limits the variety that I could enjoy, some of my favorites are in conflicting Clans, but even the 3 WW choices would be good, the sisters and a heavily Dominated archer for a third would be nice.

Going the Raven route seems to also be a little limited, just not as much as the WW path.

Obviously, Nox would be the main and top choice, the others might include Liz and the Milkmaid, her being very submissive, but not the same way the annoying archer would be.

BB is the easy choice for a Harem, except for maybe Yrsa, but I dont see her being a BB for long anyway, and going the Candrid path is easily the best choice for heavy variety, though you have to be playing a real backstabbing kunt...oops, I mean an "Enterprising Opporotunist" to choose that route.
I will follow that path from the beginning just to see the extra content that it would demand, though I would choose a much more honorable way to end with.

The Sonja path will also give a decent harem variety, though I think she would demand more physical contact sessions...would many say no to a walking marble statue?

This Kinetic Novel is an amazing continuation or part 2 to a larger project, the renders are incredible and is one of my favorite projects to follow.

P.S. feel free to list your favorite harem games, most I am certain I will have in my favorites list, but one never knows, I might find another Diamond to enjoy!

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Candrid path is easily the best choice for heavy variety, though you have to be playing a real backstabbing kunt...oops, I mean an "Enterprising Opporotunist" to choose that route.
1650111091175.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside I don't see anyone between Astrja, Astrid and Mathilda willing to share the MC

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes