Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,658 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,426 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,912 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,226 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,949 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,702 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,569 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,804 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 788 9.7%

• Total voters

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
MC is a scientist but doesn't know the genes for red hair are recessive, which means you need two of them. So, if both parents have red hair, the child will have red hair 100% of the time.

Besides that, just started playing the game. It's very fun :D

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
In my opinion, Gertrude is the poisoner for several reasons. She is the trusted person of Torsten (unlike Mathilda), has a buisness with drinks replacement (scene of drinking competition), stayed in village during the raid (the possibility of poisoning, because the posion is fast and very strong), plus her reaction of Astrid's witch mention (Nox).
I agree , she is involved in too many people's secrets and trusted by everyone . Plus we don't even get to pursue her (yet) lol

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
In my opinion, Gertrude is the poisoner for several reasons. She is the trusted person of Torsten (unlike Mathilda), has a buisness with drinks replacement (scene of drinking competition), stayed in village during the raid (the possibility of poisoning, because the posion is fast and very strong), plus her reaction of Astrid's witch mention (Nox).
But then again Gertrude would need to know exactly what type of poison to get and where to get it and what it looks like besides each of the traitor's has been a LI, I doubt it would be her due to story purposes. She doesnt seem to be a mastermind to go to the extent to poison Torsten and what does she have to gain from it anyways? Torsten was poisoned before the Raid started even Astrid had mentioned this. All traitors took place in The Raid, the MC asked Mathilda where she was during the Raid and her answer was very vague. Candrid is an assassin, she would know what the poison looks like and where to get it and what it looks like. Since Katja had access to Nox's tower she could easily steal it and then later make it look like raiders looted the tower. Katja gives the poison to Mathilda who in turn pours it into some drink that was suppose to go to Torsten behind Gertrude's back, so Gertrude could have indirectly poisoned Torsten without her knowledge.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
MC is a scientist but doesn't know the genes for red hair are recessive, which means you need two of them. So, if both parents have red hair, the child will have red hair 100% of the time.

Besides that, just started playing the game. It's very fun :D
Yes, the MC is a scientist BUT he also has gaps in his memories so he doesnt remember everything he has even mentioned this quite a few times.

Reactions: schaapjes

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Yes, I kissed her twice when I went through it yesterday.

Actually, I just did a speedrun again (well, just loading a savepoint and ctrl fast skip through all the text, since this is just for checking lol).
First time I kissed Nox twice, gave her the cunnilingus at the bath and confronted her when the other Ravens abandoned the clan, following Katja.
This resulted in the "You're getting the upperhand in your relationship with Nox."

Now, for second try, I kissed her twice again, gave her the cunny, and agreed with her when the other Ravens abandoned the clan, following Katja.
This resulted in the "Nox is getting the upperhand in your relationship with her."

So in my save, it looks like confronting her about not doing anything about the other DR clan members leaving is the point where is decides it (storywise, it makes sense, given rest of clan leaving is a huge narrative point, compared to kissing, which is something minor).
Though I have no idea how you got upperhand in both scenario.
Actually, if you kiss her twice, lick her, then agree with her it will say that your relationship with Nox is balanced of course that may have to do with previous choices that led up to that but that is what I got. I never got the banner of Nox getting the upperhand, it was either balanced or me getting the upperhand. I am assuming it means that Nox will have a more dominate role in your relationship if she has the upperhand and the MC having the more dominate role if you have the upperhand and the balanced is probably equality in the relationship.

Last edited:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
The Candrid path is the evil path. It is in my nature to always try to good path before the evil path. Candrid killed the leader of of the Bears and Wolfs and probably had a hand in getting the draugers to attack the village and innocent people in the village, and for what? So she could have power? You are thinking that is the path that will save the village?
Candrid, Katja and Mathilda are the evil paths is what it is looking like.

Alan Dalles

Oct 18, 2022
But then again Gertrude would need to know exactly what type of poison to get and where to get it and what it looks like besides each of the traitor's has been a LI, I doubt it would be her due to story purposes. She doesnt seem to be a mastermind to go to the extent to poison Torsten and what does she have to gain from it anyways? Torsten was poisoned before the Raid started even Astrid had mentioned this. All traitors took place in The Raid, the MC asked Mathilda where she was during the Raid and her answer was very vague. Candrid is an assassin, she would know what the poison looks like and where to get it and what it looks like. Since Katja had access to Nox's tower she could easily steal it and then later make it look like raiders looted the tower. Katja gives the poison to Mathilda who in turn pours it into some drink that was suppose to go to Torsten behind Gertrude's back, so Gertrude could have indirectly poisoned Torsten without her knowledge.
I agree with you in the part, that is Candrid's plan and Katja (maybe) take Nox's poison. But Mathilda before the raid felt envy to Astrja and Candrid trying to poach her, using this motive in this moment. I suppose that in the end of 0.7 she going in BB, but before raid she is not the part of Candrid's team. For imperceptible poisoning, Mathilda need the skills of an assassin, but she is archer, which is not trusted by any man of the WW's clan. Possible motives of Gertrude - money or(and) old story's revenge.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I hope Gertrude did not poison Tortsen, because need to see the MC visit her ;) . Also, Gertrude could be Milka's older sister with different genes for hair. :unsure::p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, I like Mika too much she is a cutey. Also her face, shocking I know I look at her face, reminds me someone who I am very fond of. Laughed so hard to milk squirting to MC's face too. :D

I could see Mathilda being the one, who poisened their father. We still only know that somebody tried to frame Nox for it, but that the timeline doesn't add up.
It looks like one main character of every clan is part of the conspiracy. It's already true in Candrid's and Katja's case, so I don't expect the WW turncoat to be a random unnamed character.
Am I misremembering things or Torstein got sick almost at the same time when everyone left for the raid? Culprit can be anyone as far as I know, including Mathilda. All we know is Candrid is the one behind poisoning and I am guessing she did it by herself like she did it with Ragnar.

Candrid, Katja and Mathilda are the evil paths is what it is looking like.
Candrid is evil and I agree with that. I don't agree with Mathilda though, she is many bad things but not evil nor a backstabber. I feel like she has princess sickness but that does not make her a bad person. Also she is quite refreshing in AVNs by not being cock hungry slut for MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Candrid is evil and I agree with that. I don't agree with Mathilda though, she is many bad things but not evil nor a backstabber. I feel like she has princess sickness but that does not make her a bad person. Also she is quite refreshing in AVNs by not being cock hungry slut for MC.
Mathilda definitely has the Princess syndrome. Because she is top notch archer she think everyone should carter to her every whim. But when the MC does not like, that makes her like the MC even more. She wants a Alpha to command and lead her, to stand up to her, so many men in the village are basically simps for her.

Oct 10, 2022
Mathilda definitely has the Princess syndrome. Because she is top notch archer she think everyone should carter to her every whim. But when the MC does not like, that makes her like the MC even more. She wants a Alpha to command and lead her, to stand up to her, so many men in the village are basically simps for her.
That is exactly why I don't think she is evil or I don't believe she has a place beside Candrid. I can see how would it happen but I don't like she's being there. We'll see I suppose. Maybe with Yulla gaining more traction, we may not need Mathilda over there. :unsure:

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
I had only played until the 4.5 version and was making save pages for each clan but now there's so many variables and people switching, its kinda crazy but i'm loving it, this game is really a step up from Sandstorm.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I had only played until the 4.5 version and was making save pages for each clan but now there's so many variables and people switching, its kinda crazy but i'm loving it, this game is really a step up from Sandstorm.
Maybe the traitor paths will get consolidated. Then we'd only need four saves.
Or maybe the next update will introduce another offshoot clan. So far the WWs still look suspiciously harmonious.

Reactions: starkj

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
That is exactly why I don't think she is evil or I don't believe she has a place beside Candrid. I can see how would it happen but I don't like she's being there. We'll see I suppose. Maybe with Yulla gaining more traction, we may not need Mathilda over there. :unsure:
Mathilda is going to the BB clan, so if you want her , you will need to follow her. No way around it.

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes