Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,650 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,425 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,905 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,222 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,945 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,700 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,563 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,802 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 787 9.7%

• Total voters

mangusta42o

May 20, 2019
There is no 0.6 content for WW or BB.
Only DR (given the whole update is DR content, just like 0.5 was entirely BB content, and 0.7 will be WW content).

And for me, DR works just fine.
I know that the update is only for DR but for me it also ends at the DR Path after 0.5

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84
Oct 10, 2022
I will stop any prejudice for the characters of this game, I really did not like neither Katja nor Nox before but they were awesome at this update, especially Katja. :love:

Btw, I found the most useless choice ever been put on in any AVN,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know there is not a single person is evil enough to choose insist option when they see her teary eyes after she told her story. Surely there is not such a person, right?

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I will stop any prejudice for the characters of this game, I really did not like neither Katja nor Nox before but they were awesome at this update, especially Katja. :love:

Btw, I found the most useless choice ever been put on in any AVN,
I know there is not a single person is evil enough to choose insist option when they see her teary eyes after she told her story. Surely there is not such a person, right?
It would be pointless even if you insist coz there would be no scene anyway.

Oct 10, 2022
It would be pointless even if you insist coz there would be no scene anyway.
Well, I am not even curious about it. If she said no, it's no.

Also, I am in awe with this update, it was a masterpiece. This game was already awesome but with this update everything was perfect. The story, the renders, the cut scenes and then the music, wow!

If I have to find something, there was some minor typos and some dialogue mix up with the characters.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Sorry but this version is a BETA
Certainly not the final version, whoever did that, at least put the correct description, that's the minimum :mad:

And I was going to release the proofed final version tomorrow, sigh...

I don't mind when final versions are leaked but what's so hard to understand about "BETA" ? Really...
Don't complain if the gallery and replay room is not updated and if there are english mistakes remaining.
well, I'm gonna wait for the finalised version :)
I don't understand why some people on f95 keep leaking unpolished updates but oh well..

Just finished sandstorm, and it is a great game! I Loved it :)

Last edited:

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
First time playing this game. Didn't try out Sandstorm. This is pretty nice, the character interactions are pretty fun. Picked the Ravens first.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
After this update I prefer the Ravens now. Nox might be a wild witch, but she's a sexy wild witch. Plus Yrsa is automatically joining me too, win win.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
After this update I prefer the Ravens now. Nox might be a wild witch, but she's a sexy wild witch. Plus Yrsa is automatically joining me too, win win.
I'm torn on that. The BB under new leadership from the prior update, Wolfs leaderless right now, But I'm not sold on Nox being the unifying figure hinted at the start of game.

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
I'm torn on that. The BB under new leadership from the prior update, Wolfs leaderless right now, But I'm not sold on Nox being the unifying figure hinted at the start of game.
Nox has like 5 followers and some monster people. Candrid has a entire clan + outcasts. White Wolfs will probably suffer some losses in their update.

So Candrid is the big bad with the strongest army that will take over the world. Only the chosen one, the player, can stop her.

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
Nox path is the peak cringe of the game. Not only that MC forgived and believed Nox so easily, right after 'the talk' he just went down on her like a dog (like 5-10 min after that 'serious talk').

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Nox has like 5 followers and some monster people. Candrid has a entire clan + outcasts. White Wolfs will probably suffer some losses in their update.

So Candrid is the big bad with the strongest army that will take over the world. Only the chosen one, the player, can stop her.
Yeah I'm not liking where Candrid is taking the BB's. Gonna have to wait and see where the dev takes us. Hopefully not down the evil path.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
They rape, pillage and enslave people right in the name of their clans alliance, everyone prospers from their raids, that is thier way of life. Nothing new there, nothing more. Vikings series got some clan go take over land in France, while other clans continued thir blood feuds into the dirt of their ancestors.
Yeah I'm not liking where Candrid is taking the BB's
What path do you want to play? Even American Gods had Odin take sacrifices like candy from his berserkers killing everyone and themselves.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Just got done with the update, and holy moly.... loved it!

Since DR is my favorite clan (for obvious reasons, Nox :KEK: ), and given the previous update with BB and Candrid was great, ngl my expectations for this one was a bit high. Luckily it didn't disappoint.

Couple of thoughts:

Though all in all, I guess one line and pic can sum up this update for me :KEK: :

Actually did you did you kiss Nox twice or did you take a bath when she told you too? Because when I kissed her twice and still supported her and not confronted her it gave me the banner that said I am getting the upperhand. i replayed and did the same thing and even confronted her and still got the upperhand. So I think it has to do with kissing her twice to begin with.

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes