Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,633 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,412 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,887 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,215 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,933 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,688 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,549 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,791 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 785 9.8%

• Total voters

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You said, and I quote, "try checking the changelog..." If you think that's not condescending, then I think we have different definitions of the term. The dots make it seem like what you're saying should be obvious, and anyone should know that.

If you'd like to answer the question, then that would be much appreciated, but next time, just do so in the manner that Innocent->Devil did, rather than pointing out the obvious, and assuming I am incapable of checking a changelog.

It's also a beta and not a finished version either, and a few other things as well..

Last edited:
Reactions: koplak1d

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
only MC fuck the women? :(
Unlikely, as all characters in the game where born the natural way and have parents afaik.
So the are fucked mothers (not from the MC) and fucking fathers (not the MC), if time travel is introduced, it would be possible to answer your question with yes, until now, no.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Somehow I still have in my mind of how disappointed I was by the Sonja scene, but I like the overall setting. Not that anyone cares :D

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Just a question, Is it worth going back to the big party and events cause new content has been added or can I just continue?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I find the Katja and Milka scene is hilarious, but I don't understand why fucking Katja after being rough with Milka will lead to clan change. Is that really a big deal for Nox ?

Reactions: Mpkstroff

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I find the Katja and Milka scene is hilarious, but I don't understand why fucking Katja after being rough with Milka will lead to clan change. Is that really a big deal for Nox ?
She was trying to use the MC's sexual prowess to recruit Milka to her side, but things didn't go according to the plan.
Kayla
Katja has seen how the non-gifted members of DR are seen as an afterthought by Nox, how it led to the creation of a 2 caste system where the people with gifts have privileges and people without gift can't ascend socially or even decide how they will live their own lives.
With the DR's rules abolishing self determination and individuality, it led to discontent among the non-gifted and because of that they sided with Katja and joined the New Alliance created by Candrid

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
She was trying to use the MC's sexual prowess to recruit Milka to her side, but things didn't go according to the plan.
Kayla
Katja has seen how the non-gifted members of DR are seen as an afterthought by Nox, how it led to the creation of a 2 caste system where the people with gifts have privileges and people without gift can't ascend socially or even decide how they will live their own lives.
With the DR's rules abolishing self determination and individuality, it led to discontent among the non-gifted and because of that they sided with Katja and joined the New Alliance created by Candrid
It is just funny that Dev give us a choice to side with Katja after you side with Nox first. The MC personality is not consistent with his previous choice if he sides with Nox and help Yrsa, Astraid and Lizard. Then he is forced to change clan because of Milka. It makes more sense that that path MC refused to side with Nox with the conflict between her and Katja and he can even meet with Candrid, the mastermind behind in this path.

Reactions: Mpkstroff
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes