Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,633 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,412 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,887 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,215 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,933 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,688 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,549 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,791 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 785 9.8%

• Total voters

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
It is just funny that Dev give us a choice to side with Katja after you side with Nox first. The MC personality is not consistent with his previous choice if he sides with Nox and help Yrsa, Astraid and Lizard. Then he is forced to change clan because of Milka. It makes more sense that that path MC refused to side with Nox with the conflict between her and Katja and he can even meet with Candrid, the mastermind behind in this path.
I understand now, you are talking about the choice in Milka's scene if you sided with Nox. If you go rough with Milka, then you saw what happened and the misunderstanding that it had. Let's say Nox and Liz thought another thing happened and your only choice of survival is to go with Katja.

If you side with Katja in the first, you will meet Candrid.

Last edited:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
The only two LI's I am interested in are Sonja and Nox. If the WW had a MILF character as a main LI then I wouldnt mind playing that story. Cant wait to see the next BB update considering I sided with Sonja, that Candrid is a conniving little bitch. I am so glad I didnt side with her, now off to play the DR update to get me some more Nox. So if we side with someone does that mean we get put on their path permanently?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The only two LI's I am interested in are Sonja and Nox. If the WW had a MILF character as a main LI then I wouldnt mind playing that story. Cant wait to see the next BB update considering I sided with Sonja, that Candrice is a conniving little bitch. I am so glad I didnt side with her, now off to play the DR update to get me some more Nox.
If you sided with Sonja, then you should be more excited about the WW update, as she left the BB to the WW

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I know she said forever BUT the MC did mention to get her back in charge later when things cool down. So my main question is should I work on the WW storyline up until I get the continued screen or just wait for the new WW update?
If you follow Sonja then you might be able to keep playing that save in the next WW update.
But I would have one save in hand for the WW update in case it's not possible.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Seems like regardless of your choices Candrid, Mathilda & Katja will form their own clan and start the harem paths. More of less same with Sandstorm (evil path)

Reactions: dav3knight

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just got done with the update, and holy moly.... loved it!

Since DR is my favorite clan (for obvious reasons, Nox :KEK: ), and given the previous update with BB and Candrid was great, ngl my expectations for this one was a bit high. Luckily it didn't disappoint.

Couple of thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though all in all, I guess one line and pic can sum up this update for me :KEK: :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mangusta42o

May 20, 2019
why cant i play the update? it stops at the end of v0.5
i have saves for every clan and every week but nothing works. even when i play from the start it ends after v0.5.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
why cant i play the update? it stops at the end of v0.5
i have saves for every clan and every week but nothing works. even when i play from the start it ends after v0.5.
There is no 0.6 content for WW or BB.
Only DR (given the whole update is DR content, just like 0.5 was entirely BB content, and 0.7 will be WW content).

And for me, DR works just fine.

Reactions: dav3knight
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes