Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,650 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,425 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,905 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,222 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,945 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,700 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,563 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,802 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 787 9.7%

• Total voters

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
They rape, pillage and enslave people right in the name of their clans alliance, everyone prospers from their raids, that is thier way of life. Nothing new there, nothing more. Vikings series got some clan go take over land in France, while other clans continued thir blood feuds into the dirt of their ancestors.

What path do you want to play? Even American Gods had Odin take sacrifices like candy from his berserkers killing everyone and themselves.
The Candrid path is the evil path. It is in my nature to always try to good path before the evil path. Candrid killed the leader of of the Bears and Wolfs and probably had a hand in getting the draugers to attack the village and innocent people in the village, and for what? So she could have power? You are thinking that is the path that will save the village?

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Great that Queen Candrid is still making waves in the DR update.

MVP performance from Katja was a welcome surprise, getting the predicted result but with a twist.

I expected a bit more movement from Lizgard. Maybe she features more in the WW update or do we see her staying with the Ravens?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Actually did you did you kiss Nox twice or did you take a bath when she told you too? Because when I kissed her twice and still supported her and not confronted her it gave me the banner that said I am getting the upperhand. i replayed and did the same thing and even confronted her and still got the upperhand. So I think it has to do with kissing her twice to begin with.
Yes, I kissed her twice when I went through it yesterday.

Actually, I just did a speedrun again (well, just loading a savepoint and ctrl fast skip through all the text, since this is just for checking lol).
First time I kissed Nox twice, gave her the cunnilingus at the bath and confronted her when the other Ravens abandoned the clan, following Katja.
This resulted in the "You're getting the upperhand in your relationship with Nox."

Now, for second try, I kissed her twice again, gave her the cunny, and agreed with her when the other Ravens abandoned the clan, following Katja.
This resulted in the "Nox is getting the upperhand in your relationship with her."

So in my save, it looks like confronting her about not doing anything about the other DR clan members leaving is the point where is decides it (storywise, it makes sense, given rest of clan leaving is a huge narrative point, compared to kissing, which is something minor).
Though I have no idea how you got upperhand in both scenario.

Reactions: LordGonti

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Nice game so far i like all the female characters, the only thing i want in a game is more females, also could you make a choice between

dominant or submissive before sex scenes just a thought.

Oct 10, 2022
Great that Queen Candrid is still making waves in the DR update.

MVP performance from Katja was a welcome surprise, getting the predicted result but with a twist.

I expected a bit more movement from Lizgard. Maybe she features more in the WW update or do we see her staying with the Ravens?
Looks like we'll have switch for all them and I think only candidate for ww switch would be Lizgard. So final teams would look like
  • bb: Candrid, Katja, Mathilda
  • br: Nox, Yrsa, Astrid
  • ww: Astrja, Sonja, Lizgard
Makes sense tbh, fighters in ww, tricksters in bb and wit users in br. I can see how mathilda switches to bb. She have cordial relationship with Candrid and despise Astrja&Astrid duo. I think she wouldn't accept Astrja leadership and seek refuge with Candrid. I don't see a clear way for Lizgard make a switch though, only possibilty I see is by huge influence of MC and Nox will send her for Astrja's protection while takes Astrid under her protection. We'll see I suppose.

Reactions: LordGonti

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Looks like we'll have switch for all them and I think only candidate for ww switch would be Lizgard. So final teams would look like
  • bb: Candrid, Katja, Mathilda
  • br: Nox, Yrsa, Astrid
  • ww: Astrja, Sonja, Lizgard
Makes sense tbh, fighters in ww, tricksters in bb and wit users in br. I can see how mathilda switches to bb. She have cordial relationship with Candrid and despise Astrja&Astrid duo. I think she wouldn't accept Astrja leadership and seek refuge with Candrid. I don't see a clear way for Lizgard make a switch though, only possibilty I see is by huge influence of MC and Nox will send her for Astrja's protection while takes Astrid under her protection. We'll see I suppose.
Idk, I feel like only BB will have the complete breakdown of the original group. I feel like Astrid leaving WW is probably only gonna be on a BR start and Lizgard leaving BR would only be on a WW start. It made sense with BB because Candrid completely destroyed the entire power structure of the clan. Katja and Mathilda make perfect sense to join BB no matter what. It also makes perfect sense that Yrsa and Sonja would leave BB no matter what. I feel like Astrid and Lizgard have enough connection with their original clan that it'd take an outside influence to cause them to leave. Remember whichever side you pick at the end of the BB storyline you lose the other 2 girls path, but if you side with Nox then you keep hers and Lizgards for the BR path this update. Maybe it'll break down later but I just don't see the same fucked up power dynamics that the BB path had that tore all 3 of the women apart.

Oct 10, 2022
Idk, I feel like only BB will have the complete breakdown of the original group. I feel like Astrid leaving WW is probably only gonna be on a BR start and Lizgard leaving BR would only be on a WW start. It made sense with BB because Candrid completely destroyed the entire power structure of the clan. Katja and Mathilda make perfect sense to join BB no matter what. It also makes perfect sense that Yrsa and Sonja would leave BB no matter what. I feel like Astrid and Lizgard have enough connection with their original clan that it'd take an outside influence to cause them to leave. Remember whichever side you pick at the end of the BB storyline you lose the other 2 girls path, but if you side with Nox then you keep hers and Lizgards for the BR path this update. Maybe it'll break down later but I just don't see the same fucked up power dynamics that the BB path had that tore all 3 of the women apart.
Mostly agree with what you say but game still counts cheating points which will mean something in the future. Also Nox mentioning Rion was cherry on top for this update, I am not sure but maybe game counting the cheating points for her. :unsure:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Mostly agree with what you say but game still counts cheating points which will mean something in the future. Also Nox mentioning Rion was cherry on top for this update, I am not sure but maybe game counting the cheating points for her. :unsure:
I'm guessing that it's just for the SandStorm LIs because you get x_cheat for basically anything. Too many things for it to apply to this game's LIs. Like just getting a BJ from Nox gives you x_cheat points and she's a main LI so it doesn't seem to be using that stat to track whether you're cheating on anyone that's (currently) in this game. I haven't checked every single script file, seriously, there's 10 of them and that's way more effort than I care to put in, but I don't think the game calls the x_cheat stat at any point either. We're gonna have to wait and see where or when that comes into play.
Then again I feel like if anything gives you a hall pass it's being sent either back in time almost a millennia ago or whatever happened here.

knightye

Nov 20, 2022
The Candrid path is the evil path. It is in my nature to always try to good path before the evil path. Candrid killed the leader of of the Bears and Wolfs and probably had a hand in getting the draugers to attack the village and innocent people in the village, and for what? So she could have power? You are thinking that is the path that will save the village?
Even without Candrid, Wolfs leader will murder Bears leader. Wolfs leader first break balance

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I can see how mathilda switches to bb. She have cordial relationship with Candrid and despise Astrja&Astrid duo.
I could see Mathilda being the one, who poisened their father. We still only know that somebody tried to frame Nox for it, but that the timeline doesn't add up.
It looks like one main character of every clan is part of the conspiracy. It's already true in Candrid's and Katja's case, so I don't expect the WW turncoat to be a random unnamed character.

Alan Dalles

Oct 18, 2022
In my opinion, Gertrude is the poisoner for several reasons. She is the trusted person of Torsten (unlike Mathilda), has a buisness with drinks replacement (scene of drinking competition), stayed in village during the raid (the possibility of poisoning, because the posion is fast and very strong), plus her reaction of Astrid's witch mention (Nox).

Reactions: turbojoe
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes