Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,633 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,412 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,888 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,215 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,933 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,688 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,549 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,791 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 785 9.8%

• Total voters

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Wow, i joined the Bloody Bears and Candrid is one of the best written characters, so mischievous and clever...
I don´t know if it will be possible but i´m eager to dominate all clans and unify all of them with me as the leader, but for now i´m happy ruling the Bears clan

Reactions: LordGonti

lzmc

Dec 29, 2022
This update is great. I'm glad NOX finally became like MC's girlfriend instead of an ally of MC

Jan 20, 2022
v0.6-DR release schedule :
Beta version available now for snowstorm tier and higher
Final version available next week end for fan tier and higher
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This v0.6 update has the DR tag as it mainly contains Dark Raven's content in order to further develop their storyline. And you can expect that the following update will feature White Wolves.
Beside the Raven's girls, you'll also enjoy a nice storyline with Astrid and Yrsa.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6500+ lines of code/script (80%DR - 10%BB - 10%WW)
500+ new renders
20+ new songs
10+ animations
Lewd scenes with 6 different girls (Nox, Katja, Lizgard, Milka, Astrid, Yrsa)
2 temporary endings for DR with different possible status in each

View attachment 3363473
Just a quick question. So to get the scenes with all the girls in each clan, does one need to play the entire game from the beginning for each clan WW, BB, and DR? I remember playing the last update for BB and I had to play the game from thestart to get the scenes with the girls of BB.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Just a quick question. So to get the scenes with all the girls in each clan, does one need to play the entire game from the beginning for each clan WW, BB, and DR? I remember playing the last update for BB and I had to play the game from thestart to get the scenes with the girls of BB.
Yes. Each clan will get you different girls, so you will need three saves.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I´ve ended CH4.5 with several saves for each clan and also different girl pathes.

After install 0.5 BB I could continue each save without issues, but them from WW and DR soon ended with the message the update is for BB, the updates for the other clans will follow.

Snowstorm-UpdateDR.png Snowstorm-UpdateWW.png

Reactions: Ssato243

lzmc

Dec 29, 2022
I´ve ended CH4.5 with several saves for each clan and also different girl pathes.

After install 0.5 BB I could continue each save without issues, but them from WW and DR soon ended with the message the update is for BB, the updates for the other clans will follow.

View attachment 3369801 View attachment 3369803
In this update, many contents of Katja have been redone, so you can play it again. I usually don’t keep save files, so I don’t know if the save files can be used.

Reactions: turbojoe

lzmc

Dec 29, 2022
It seems the MC still more of an ally than her partner tbh
If you are willing to stay in the Viking Age and forgive NOX, then NOX will be a good girlfriend in this update. If you insist on returning to the modern era, then NOX will be an ally.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It doesn't say anything about a public release,did you read it also?
Where did you read that part?
Just logical consideration - after release for patreons a public release should follow sometime, right?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Cuz GleenX is the owner of this thread I consider it as public if he´s uploding the update here, as done for 0.5BB.

If you don´t think this will also happen for 0.6DR so pls be so kind and share in your wisdom :D

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Cuz GleenX is the owner of this thread I consider it as public if he´s uploding the update here, as done for 0.5BB.

If you don´t think this will also happen for 0.6DR so pls be so kind and share in your wisdom :D
A lot of game thread's are owned by the dev but they don't provide public update at all,your conclusion is very wrong.

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes