Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,633 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,412 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,887 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,215 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,933 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,688 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,549 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,791 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 785 9.8%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2022
Game just getting started to interesting, if it keeps the same pace it will be one of the best. Also I was really wondering what is EraStorm saga will bring. :giggle:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Game just getting started to interesting, if it keeps the same pace it will be one of the best. Also I was really wondering what is EraStorm saga will bring. :giggle:
Not that Sandstorm was a bad game in any way, but Snowstorm raised the bar so high with its characters that I'm starting to be a bit wary whether GleenXstudio can top it with his characters in the third EraStorm Saga game. :HideThePain:

azzholio

Jan 16, 2021
Can I just say, I am loving the visual updates on the girls, BUT by far the best for me is Astra! I am so looking forward to seeing more of her with this new look.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Astrja, not Astra. She is the best. Вy the way, do you know, that her name, the same as her sister name - Astrid, both are from the word "Astra", what means "star"?----> "Astra means star. Greek meaning: "star" Norse meaning: "divine strength" Latin meaning: "From astralis meaning of the stars, derived from the Greek astron meaning star"
Origin of Astra
From root name Astrid. Derived from the Old Norse Ássfriđr, an Old Norse compound name composed of the elements áss (a god) and friđr (beautiful, fair).
Per Aspera ad Astrja .....:ROFLMAO:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
this is probably one of the visually most memorable renpy game. It's really good and a whole lot better than sandstorm

Reactions: EmoBot

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
v0.6-DR release schedule :
Beta version available now for snowstorm tier and higher
Final version available next week end for fan tier and higher
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This v0.6 update has the DR tag as it mainly contains Dark Raven's content in order to further develop their storyline. And you can expect that the following update will feature White Wolves.
Beside the Raven's girls, you'll also enjoy a nice storyline with Astrid and Yrsa.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6500+ lines of code/script (80%DR - 10%BB - 10%WW)
500+ new renders
20+ new songs
10+ animations
Lewd scenes with 6 different girls (Nox, Katja, Lizgard, Milka, Astrid, Yrsa)
2 temporary endings for DR with different possible status in each

Promo_SnowStorm_v06.png

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes