Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,650 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,425 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,905 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,222 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,945 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,700 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,563 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,802 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 787 9.7%

• Total voters

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
she bad.gif
What are y”all doing choosing the charlize theron vilainous step mother of snow white?
Are you mental or something? Choose the Candrid in ther snow white phase,
where she is still fighting for something and being motivated and driven to succeed,
not the one already in the - has been- bad stepmother- wicked witch- phase!
The second one. The first one makes her look like a loli.
No brainer, the 2nd one
se bun.gif

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
View attachment 3146023
What are y”all doing choosing the charlize theron vilainous step mother of snow white?
Are you mental or something? Choose the Candrid in ther snow white phase,
where she is still fighting for something and being motivated and driven to succeed,
not the one already in the - has been- bad stepmother- wicked witch- phase!

View attachment 3146024
Because the first one makes her look like a 13 year girl!

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Could you clarify please, so I kinda had Helga so far in MC house, and I chose to help Sonja during tournament, after that Astrja invited MC and Sonja to WW clan.
Are we going just to leave Helga alone there? That's kinda cruel, can only imagine what Candrid will do to her after MC's "betrayal"..
If you leave with Sonja or Yrsa then you can't go back to Helga.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Without a doubt, second one.
She acts and carries herself as more of the Queen of the clan with the recent update.

Her before, her hairstyle just looks more like a kid, and her expression there :HideThePain: certainly doesn't help either.

But regardless, while I like Candrid, I have to admit none of the girls of any clans can hold a candle to Nox from the Ravens :KEK:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
My first lady is Lizgard, and the 2nd place has to be shared between Nox an Ysera :love:
Already voted on page 1?

Btw it´s Yrsa.....
Quite like Icelands female crime writer Yrsa Sigurdardottir ( ) ;)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So been a long time since I last saw or checked out this game and I just saw that it has the harem tag. So how big is the harem and how is it affected by the different clans? When I last checked this game it was still at the start at 0.1 release and I remember you had to choose between three paths or clans and that restricted the girls you could meet. Is that still a thing in this game or is it now that you can get all the different girls from the different clans?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
has of right now the harem is restricted to the ginger clans!
you got a forceful orphan as in her parents have been prematurely deceased,
and she was forcefully conscripted into being your non wage no weekends off "maid" ... yeah she is a slave!
you got a merchant lady, no not that type of merchant...
well probably a bit of it, but just for you and your last harem member so far... your own wife,
depending on how things turn, there is a new orphan and homeless lady coming from overseas
i mean you butchered and raped trough her entire lively hood so she doesn´t have many places to go!
she is a brunette,
and ofc Mathilda will probably change clans and learn an hard lesson on how her wealth can not protect her
when she changes into an honor based society instead of wealth and merit based society,
so she will probably relent into being another harem member of yours... or... just spitballing here
but considering what we have seen in sandstorm...
your wife will force you to drop her and let her have her rude awakening...
with 20 t0 30 dicks all at once as she is pinned down to the ground and everyone takes turns...
were you recruit her later into your harem, or you can go against your wife
(not advisable she is an extremely cunning assassin,
she killed the best warrior and you do sleep with her everynight...
can you sleep with one eye open? and no i do not mean your ass eye...)

if you go against your wife she doesn´t get the northern train carousel ride
and becomes part of your harem since she is too proud to return to her old clan!
another element is the lesbian looking raven haired bitch who enjoys seeing women getting gangbanged

so those are so far so far the 3 harem elements and the possible future harem elements to join you!

As for other clans i can see an harem in the dark ravens,
mainly because most dark raven men are commie snowflakes
who will get butchered leaving a gender imbalance that must be addressed
so far i believe Lady Nox as a twin so at least the twin witches will be part of your clan plus Milka...
fuck now that i think about it scratch that THERE WILL BE NO HAREM IN THE DARKRAVENS
i repeat there will be no harem in the Dark Ravens...
Nox will just sell your ass to fuck around with all the dark ravens females and a few of the males if you get distracted...

as for the white wolves harem... unless you come into tresor and betray Astrid you are neither rich enough
nor is Astrid a cuckqueen enough for you to have an harem...
if you try i suspect your balls will find themselves in a very short meeting with a certain blue glowing axe
that will prevent any further ideas of harem to develop in your head ... as well as your gonads
Sounds extremely confusing. Sounds like it is better to just wait it out and see how this game ends then. I am more of a person who tries to get all the girls in a single playthrough. So as seeing the clan choosing restricts girls and the whole confusion when within a single clan when choosing love interests I might have to pass on this one or at least see how it ends.

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai

Choko-kun

Apr 4, 2020
Question: "How many hours of content does this game currently have?"

I have been following this game for a while. ngl I just don't want to play it for now cause I might get hung up waiting for the next update :confused:

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes