Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,658 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,426 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,912 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,226 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,949 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,702 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,569 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,804 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 788 9.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Perhaps she developed her oral skill (and not precisely as orator if u know what i mean :cool: ) as a way to survived... And even if we go more serious... She faked her virginity.

With English subtitles... I hope for GleenXstudio taking history notes :WeSmart:
Wow just wow didn't even know it was this serious (and no need for subs I speak Spanish) hahahah you just made my day :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
She also discredited the Bloody Bears in the eyes of the other clans. Before Candrid, the Bloody Bears had some respect as a soldier warrior clan. After Candrid, they became nothing more than petty bandit raiders
Uh uh, about how many centuries are we talking here? 100 or 200 years at least?!

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I'm sorry, I think I couldn't be clear, I saw the pregnancy tag and decided to ask. I will rephrase... Is there a pregnancy in the game or are still planning to have one?*
Yea.
Atm One supernatural pregnancy.
And heavy implied another LI having Mc offspring.

How many belly bumps we are going to have or if the supernatural pregnancy is birthing a child or something else entirely.
Can't say.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
After Candrid, they became nothing more than petty bandit raiders. To become queen of the clan, she violated and destroyed the things that gave the clan dignity. Now she's queen of a clan that has no dignity at all.
I mean, it's not like WWs would be all that better off either; I'd imagine should the news of Torsten instigating Ragnar's assassination break, it's gonna be a huge blow to WW clan's dignity (not to mention the relation between Sonja & Astrja. They're on friendly terms now, but things would guarantee to turn frosty when Sonja finds out the truth).
Yes, Torsten acted on his own and doesn't reflect who Astrja, Astrid and Mathilda are in terms of morality, but that won't matter.

Heck, the only clan who I think will remain totally unscathed with Candrid's BB coup would be Nox and the DR, cause they've been....neutral/uninvolved with it all.

Also, it's funny how some people are saying "Candrid is gonna turn her back on MC just like she did with others."
:HideThePain:

I think those people are forgetting 2 important aspects regarding Candrid's arc from beginning of the game;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It just feels like some people are projecting their negative bias towards Candrid into wishing what would happen to her character :KEK:; why they hate her character would be various reasons, whether it's because they hate that she wronged their favorite characters like Sonja or Yrsa, or they think she owed loyalty to Ragnar, or something else.

But Candrid turning her back on MC like she did to others is really banking on something that's really not likely to happen I think.
If they still want to do so, I guess,..... good luck to those folks?

Anyway, regarding this game really excited for the next DR update with my favorite girl Nox.
Here's hoping that arc is even better than (if not, at least just as engaging as) the BB update we had. :BootyTime:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I mean, it's not like WWs would be all that better off either; I'd imagine should the news of Torsten instigating Ragnar's assassination break, it's gonna be a huge blow to WW clan's dignity (not to mention the relation between Sonja & Astrja. They're on friendly terms now, but things would guarantee to turn frosty when Sonja finds out the truth).
Yes, Torsten acted on his own and doesn't reflect who Astrja, Astrid and Mathilda are in terms of morality, but that won't matter.

Heck, the only clan who I think will remain totally unscathed with Candrid's BB coup would be Nox and the DR, cause they've been....neutral/uninvolved with it all.

Also, it's funny how some people are saying "Candrid is gonna turn her back on MC just like she did with others."
:HideThePain:

I think those people are forgetting 2 important aspects regarding Candrid's arc from beginning of the game;

It just feels like some people are projecting their negative bias towards Candrid into wishing what would happen to her character :KEK:; why they hate her character would be various reasons, whether it's because they hate that she wronged their favorite characters like Sonja or Yrsa, or they think she owed loyalty to Ragnar, or something else.

But Candrid turning her back on MC like she did to others is really banking on something that's really not likely to happen I think.
If they still want to do so, I guess,..... good luck to those folks?

Anyway, regarding this game really excited for the next DR update with my favorite girl Nox.
Here's hoping that arc is even better than (if not, at least just as engaging as) the BB update we had. :BootyTime:
I agree that the dignity of the White Wolves was tarnished by Torsten's actions. But as you yourself pointed out, this was one man acting on his own accord, without the knowledge or consent of his clan. So, I would say that the reputation of the White Wolves is tarnished, but not destroyed. The Bloody Bears on the other hand knowingly and willfully conspired as a clan to violate their own codes of warrior honor to prevent a former female thrall from becoming their queen. And they did so to protect a sexist, classist, and xenophobic status quo. This completely destroyed their dignity and reputation as a clan. Both in the eyes of the White Wolves and even the Dark Ravens, who initially respected them. Having said all this, I agree that Nox and the Dark Ravens came out smelling like a rose after these events. Hell, the situation may even work to their advantage.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The Bloody Bears on the other hand knowingly and willfully conspired as a clan to violate their own codes of warrior honor to prevent a former female thrall from becoming their queen. And they did so to protect a sexist, classist, and xenophobic status quo.
not sure if that destroyed their reputation and just ensured that all the sexists classist and xenophobes from the other 2 clans and probably the outsiders as well will be knocking on the BB door to be accepted!

Not sure you know much about the 10th and 11th century Scandinavian history but.... none of the things you just pointed out would be a negative for 95% of the population and at least 2 of them would be a plus...

the other 2 clans are now ruled by bitches... sexy bitches but still bitches....

Also how is it xenophobic if their new ruler is actually a "Spaniard" , fuck at least Sonya was a Scandinavian, so... xenophobic where? Also in those centuries class meant nothing, you either acquired by your own means or you had no class!

we are talking about a raiding society... inheritance means shit if you can´t protect what you inherited and unworthy people will sooner find themselves with a knife on their back or an ax in their forehead before they get to enjoy un earned wealth or status!

as for sexist... we see mathilda lizgard yrsa Sonya and so forth wielding weapons so no woman that shows capacity is bared from a position, even Astrja is a blacksmith..., the BB did not put into question Sonya warrior skills or her logistic skills, what they put into question was her leadership skills and loyalty thus they called for a trial by combat to see the smarted leader emerge... and the smartest leader did emerge, the one who can create alliances and plan in advance!

the skills to be the right hand of the leader are not the same skills required to be the leader or at least an effective one!

so please do not apply 21st century morality to 11th century cultures!
as geo politics so well explains, geography climate technology and culture shape far more the leaders then what the leaders can ever hope to shape their societies or lands

I'm aware of Scandanavian history. I just look at this story as more a fictional fantasy rather than realistic history. And the BBs clearly violated their own warrior codes to make sure that Sonja lost. And Sonja had an alliance with the MC, and even Astraja of the White Wolves supported her. These actions by the BBs were xenophobic in the sense that they didn't want someone who wasn't native born to their clan to become the leader of it. And this was despite the fact that Sonja did everything to adapt, assimilate, and succeed under the clan codes of warrior conduct. As for these clans being a raider society, the only other clan that supports raiding, outside of the Bloody Bears, is the Dark Ravens. And they only approve of it as a last resort.
what warrior code did they violated? their warrior code means the best warrior for the job! there is no "inheritance" rights to leadership in the BB`s , even if there was, i have put forth an argument that Candrid is actually´s Ragnar daughter so...

Sonjia as an alliance with the MC if the MC decides to help her, if not, she was not smart enough to prevent from being betrayed (thus the knife in the back i refered to earlier) if she can not call upon 1 or 2 loyalists to help her from everyone ganging up on her... she is not strong enough to lead!

Everyone knew Sonjia was the best warrior so ofc small alliances would form to take her out 1st, as a leader to be, she should have been able to plan ahead, when she went into the circle with an already defeated mind set... she is not leadership material when it maters!

Astrja of the white wolves is not a member of the BB, her intervention meant the BB would be enthralled to the WW if she retained her leadership role, or at least honor bound!

As for the WW not being raiders... they where the 2nd greatest group in the only raid the MC participated, they equipped and armed the raiders.
the WW are more pragmatic, they prefer to make the profit in 10 years of bartering and trading over 1 raid that will cost men and the treasure gained would be uncertain... however if the objective of the raid is a sure win and not an uncertain win... oh they will raid to their hearts contempt!

so if the raid is to destroy a trading competitor or to open up new trade links or acquire productive spots of land or see?
so WW appear to be less raid prone because they are risk averse, they do not gamble with what might cost them more then what they hope to gain in 5-10 years of trading, they are capitalists after all!

also the MC who in effect is now oficially the leader of the BB is not even a scandinavian... so xenophobes where?
cause the MC for sure was not born in Scandinavia much less in that specific village or that specific clan!

Also the last resort of the dark ravens for raiding is quite funny, considering that more then 50% of all the outsiders or the banished one or whatever they are called are former dark ravens... they force everyone to work, the BB`s keep their women and children protected without the need to do heavy labour unless they must or show a predisposition the WW are even less prone to enslave everyone for the common good by forcing everyone to work...

So the dark ravens only raid when they must and yet they are probably the ones who need to raid the most, the BB`s can probably live off hunting and the WW from farming and trading but since the DR refuse to trade or reward the most productive people they are always lacking, i mean fuck they even let their milk provider run dry ffs, they kick out people all the time, they enslave their population forcing them to work even if their productivity is negative (and yes that exists!) and since they do not trade a small scarcity becomes a big problem!

Even their talk about buying milk from the WW calling them greedy ...

the DR do not raid more cause they can´t, they are not rich or strong enough to be able to it sucefully and they are the ones who need it the most to compensate for their stupid social organisation that wastes the resources of their most productive by not rewarding them properly

and i will shut up... but you can guess i am not a great fan of the allegory about the social organisation they represent!
Stupidly, its under the clan or even tribal numbers that such a social organisation should be able to work at its finest...

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
not sure if that destroyed their reputation and just ensured that all the sexists classist and xenophobes from the other 2 clans and probably the outsiders as well will be knocking on the BB door to be accepted!

Not sure you know much about the 10th and 11th century scandinavian history but.... none of the things you just pointed out would be a negative for 95% of the population and at least 2 of them would be a plus...

the other 2 clans are now ruled by bitches... sexy bitches but still bitches....

Also how is it xenophobic if their new ruler is actually a "spaniard" , fuck at least Sonya was a Scandinavian, so... xenophobic where? Also in those centuries class meant nothing, you either acquired by your own means or you had no class!

we are talking about a raiding society... inheritance means shit if you can´t protect what you inherited and unworthy people will sooner find themselves with a knife on their back or an ax in their forehead before theu get to enjoy un earned wealth or status!

as for sexist... we see mathilda lizgard yrsa Sonya and so forth wielding weapons so no woman that shows capacity is bared from a position, even Astrja is a blacksmith..., the BB did not put into question Sonya warrior skills or her logistic skills, what they put into question was her leadership skills and loyalty thus they called for a trial by combat to see the smarted leader emerge... and the smartest leader did emerge, the one who can create alliances and plan in advance!

the skills to be the right hand of the leader are not the same skills required to be the leader or at least an effective one!
I'm aware of Scandanavian history. I just look at this story as more a fictional fantasy rather than realistic history. And the BBs clearly violated their own warrior codes to make sure that Sonja lost. And Sonja had an alliance with the MC, and even Astraja of the White Wolves supported her. These actions by the BBs were xenophobic in the sense that they didn't want someone who wasn't native born to their clan to become the leader of it. And this was despite the fact that Sonja did everything to adapt, assimilate, and succeed under the clan codes of warrior conduct. As for these clans being a raider society, the only other clan that supports raiding, outside of the Bloody Bears, is the Dark Ravens. And they only approve of it as a last resort.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
But as you yourself pointed out, this was one man acting on his own accord, without the knowledge or consent of his clan. So, I would say that the reputation of the White Wolves is tarnished, but not destroyed.
I disagree with that that evaluation though.

I mean, both clans (BB & WW) are at fault with the leader doing the conspiring + performing the coup, so why does one get a free pass (only tarnished) when the other doesn't (totally destroyed)?

Yes, Candrid's actions with the whole intrigue + assassination and the whole political maneuvering ended up with MC as the BB King in the end, but there was no rule against weaker fighters ganging up on a stronger fighter, and it's not like 1 vs 1 rule was a mandatory rule with the tourney.

Sonja knew this going in, and expected it, and player can choose to have MC ally with Sonja (if on her path) or not.
And sure, Sonja is a former Thrall and a woman, but her making the decision to lead the raid leaving the village vulnerable not to mention suspicions of her loyalty to the actual BB clan I'd say also was a huge part of what really resulted in her downfall.

Candrid calls out Sonja's leadership ability right away when the monsters and outsiders are killed and BB leadership circle makes a decision for the tourney, and again, calls out Sonja is in league with the WW when Astrja steps into the tourney to save Sonja.

What I saw is Candrid just using the situation and rules to her advantage with her smarts (emphasis on "the strongest doesn't necessarily always win"); what she did wasn't against the rules.
Also, you're implying BB reputation is tarnished given Candrid's actions and what she did to achieve her goal (drive out ones who would be obstacle to MC's rule).

If that is the pre-requisite of a clan's dignity getting destroyed, I'd say the same should be applied in WW's case as well.
Sure, Torsten acted on his own greed, but a Chieftain of a tribe would have power to act on autonomy for certain matters, and not everything is expected to be consented with the clan.
A Chieftain who would need to run everything by the clan would be considered a weak Chieftain and would be considered no leader.

Besides, a Chieftain is also supposed to be the voice and face of his/her tribe.
The fact that Torsten somehow got away doing it without anyone knowing just comes to show that WW clan as a whole appointed someone who values themselves (to even resort to murder) instead of the village.

So not sure why you'd measure BB one way, whereas measure WW in another standard when 2 clans situations seem to mirror each other.

For me, I'd say there is no difference between the two clans. BB & WW.
Especially if Torsten's skeletons in the closet becomes known throughout the whole village. If that happens, it's gonna be a huge scandal which I'd say destroys WW dignity/reputation just as much as BB. Though if WW somehow manage to keep it hush hush, well, it's a totally different story then lol.
Saying one clan is only tarnished whereas other is destroyed just seems like a mere play on words.

p.s. Bleh, whatever the case (tarnished, destroyed, etc etc) as long as Nox and DR are fine, for me it's all good in the grand scheme of things. :KEK:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I disagree with that that evaluation though.

I mean, both clans (BB & WW) are at fault with the leader doing the conspiring + performing the coup, so why does one get a free pass (only tarnished) when the other doesn't (totally destroyed)?

Yes, Candrid's actions with the whole intrigue + assassination and the whole political maneuvering ended up with MC as the BB King in the end, but there was no rule against weaker fighters ganging up on a stronger fighter, and it's not like 1 vs 1 rule was a mandatory rule with the tourney.

Sonja knew this going in, and expected it, and player can choose to have MC ally with Sonja (if on her path) or not.
And sure, Sonja is a former Thrall and a woman, but her making the decision to lead the raid leaving the village vulnerable not to mention suspicions of her loyalty to the actual BB clan I'd say also was a huge part of what really resulted in her downfall.

Candrid calls out Sonja's leadership ability right away when the monsters and outsiders are killed and BB leadership circle makes a decision for the tourney, and again, calls out Sonja is in league with the WW when Astrja steps into the tourney to save Sonja.

What I saw is Candrid just using the situation and rules to her advantage with her smarts (emphasis on "the strongest doesn't necessarily always win"); what she did wasn't against the rules.
Also, you're implying BB reputation is tarnished given Candrid's actions and what she did to achieve her goal (drive out ones who would be obstacle to MC's rule).

If that is the pre-requisite of a clan's dignity getting destroyed, I'd say the same should be applied in WW's case as well.
Sure, Torsten acted on his own greed, but a Chieftain of a tribe would have power to act on autonomy for certain matters, and not everything is expected to be consented with the clan.
A Chieftain who would need to run everything by the clan would be considered a weak Chieftain and would be considered no leader.

Besides, a Chieftain is also supposed to be the voice and face of his/her tribe.
The fact that Torsten somehow got away doing it without anyone knowing just comes to show that WW clan as a whole appointed someone who values themselves (to even resort to murder) instead of the village.

So not sure why you'd measure BB one way, whereas measure WW in another standard when 2 clans situations seem to mirror each other.

For me, I'd say there is no difference between the two clans. BB & WW.
Especially if Torsten's skeletons in the closet becomes known throughout the whole village. If that happens, it's gonna be a huge scandal which I'd say destroys WW dignity/reputation just as much as BB. Though if WW somehow manage to keep it hush hush, well, it's a totally different story then lol.
Saying one clan is only tarnished whereas other is destroyed just seems like a mere play on words.

p.s. Bleh, whatever the case (tarnished, destroyed, etc etc) as long as Nox and DR are fine, for me it's all good in the grand scheme of things. :KEK:
For me, something tarnished is easily fixed. And something destroyed is almost beyond repair. But as you said, Nox and the Dark Ravens benefit either way. ;)

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020

Not sure you know much about the 10th and 11th century Scandinavian history but.... none of the things you just pointed out would be a negative for 95% of the population and at least 2 of them would be a plus...

Also how is it xenophobic if their new ruler is actually a "Spaniard" , fuck at least Sonya was a Scandinavian, so... xenophobic where? Also in those centuries class meant nothing, you either acquired by your own means or you had no class!

we are talking about a raiding society... inheritance means shit if you can´t protect what you inherited and unworthy people will sooner find themselves with a knife on their back or an ax in their forehead before they get to enjoy un earned wealth or status!

so please do not apply 21st century morality to 11th century cultures!
as geo politics so well explains, geography climate technology and culture shape far more the leaders then what the leaders can ever hope to shape their societies or lands

what warrior code did they violated? their warrior code means the best warrior for the job! there is no "inheritance" rights to leadership in the BB`s , even if there was, i have put forth an argument that Candrid is actually´s Ragnar daughter so...

Sonjia as an alliance with the MC if the MC decides to help her, if not, she was not smart enough to prevent from being betrayed (thus the knife in the back i refered to earlier) if she can not call upon 1 or 2 loyalists to help her from everyone ganging up on her... she is not strong enough to lead!

Everyone knew Sonjia was the best warrior so ofc small alliances would form to take her out 1st, as a leader to be, she should have been able to plan ahead, when she went into the circle with an already defeated mind set... she is not leadership material when it maters!

Astrja of the white wolves is not a member of the BB, her intervention meant the BB would be enthralled to the WW if she retained her leadership role, or at least honor bound!

As for the WW not being raiders... they where the 2nd greatest group in the only raid the MC participated, they equipped and armed the raiders.
the WW are more pragmatic, they prefer to make the profit in 10 years of bartering and trading over 1 raid that will cost men and the treasure gained would be uncertain... however if the objective of the raid is a sure win and not an uncertain win... oh they will raid to their hearts contempt!

so if the raid is to destroy a trading competitor or to open up new trade links or acquire productive spots of land or see?
so WW appear to be less raid prone because they are risk averse, they do not gamble with what might cost them more then what they hope to gain in 5-10 years of trading, they are capitalists after all!

also the MC who in effect is now oficially the leader of the BB is not even a scandinavian... so xenophobes where?
cause the MC for sure was not born in Scandinavia much less in that specific village or that specific clan!

Also the last resort of the dark ravens for raiding is quite funny, considering that more then 50% of all the outsiders or the banished one or whatever they are called are former dark ravens... they force everyone to work, the BB`s keep their women and children protected without the need to do heavy labour unless they must or show a predisposition the WW are even less prone to enslave everyone for the common good by forcing everyone to work...

So the dark ravens only raid when they must and yet they are probably the ones who need to raid the most, the BB`s can probably live off hunting and the WW from farming and trading but since the DR refuse to trade or reward the most productive people they are always lacking, i mean fuck they even let their milk provider run dry ffs, they kick out people all the time, they enslave their population forcing them to work even if their productivity is negative (and yes that exists!) and since they do not trade a small scarcity becomes a big problem!

Even their talk about buying milk from the WW calling them greedy ...

the DR do not raid more cause they can´t, they are not rich or strong enough to be able to it sucefully and they are the ones who need it the most to compensate for their stupid social organisation that wastes the resources of their most productive by not rewarding them properly

and i will shut up... but you can guess i am not a great fan of the allegory about the social organisation they represent!
Stupidly, its under the clan or even tribal numbers that such a social organisation should be able to work at its finest...
Even in your own argument you acknowledge that while the White Wolves do raids once in awhile, they can get along fine without it. The Bloody Bears and Dark Ravens are the ones that can't seem to exist without it. Your mentioning the Dark Ravens dependence on raiding intrigues me. We will see how well they do now that they don't have the Bloody Bears to do the raiding for them. But even you yourself agree that it's strictly last resort for the DR. So, while this society does raid, it is not strictly speaking a raider society. Especially since it's only one clan that's doing most if not all the raiding.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Even in your own argument you acknowledge that while the White Wolves do raids once in awhile, they can get along fine without it. The Bloody Bears and Dark Ravens are the ones that can't seem to exist without it. Your mentioning the Dark Ravens dependence on raiding intrigues me. We will see how well they do now that they don't have the Bloody Bears to do the raiding for them. But even you yourself agree that it's strictly last resort for the DR. So, while this society does raid, it is not strictly speaking a raider society. Especially since it's only one clan that's doing most if not all the raiding.
the dark ravens can not raid because they lack the specialized manpower (sailors/fisherman and hunters/warriors) as the BB
or the wealth of the WW to equip and reward the best ! (they have the boats and merchant ship sailors and the best equiped soldiers!)
At the same time they are the ones who need to raid the most! the DR are into esoteric arts and gathering(as in collecting food... not even mining ffs) inside a forest,
a northern pine forest... not the most productive thing in the word to keep up a population

WW`s are farmers/shepherds and crafters and traders, they have other means of sustenance, and wealth defines their social hierarchy!

the BB`s are fishers and hunters. they could survive on that alone, they raid cause they need conflict to define themselves and set up an hierarchy!

thus we have the problem that the ones who need to raid the most due to the lack of options and resources are also the ones who are least capable!
- thus why so many of them just quit the communal life and become cannibal brigands, or expelled for sinning because they were too feeble due to the lack of sustenance
- they need the balance more then the other 2 clans cause they are the weakest, they are the drags and poor of society living off their betters and resenting them for that
they resent the BB strength and the WW wealth, but what do they bring to that society except the superstition or sacrifices and mumbo jumbo?

the clan that does most of the raiding does so due to their cultural and societal demands, without battle you have no social standing, and without social standing you´re as useless as a dark raven! as stated they have the best hunters and the best sailors/fisherman , they can work as soldiers/mercenaries and bodyguards if they so wished

the 2nd clan that does more raidings are the WW`S but they do not seek the direct riches and thralls of the BB`s (that they seek for social status and not to survive),
they seek the long term gains, thus better farming lands fishing spots trade nodes/routes or the elimination of their trade rivals, not direct booty/riches but instead they want wealth

when the DR raid they look to survive, the wealth they earn is to try and keep their society afloat, or get off the stress of communal life, they have self enslaved themselves in a social organisation that only creates deficits does not reward the best and therefore produces no surplus, what little they get goes to their leader so she can buy more books...

thus why i already predicted Mathilda will depart the WW and join the BB, its been more then clear that she does not seek wealth, she wants social standing and recognisition the currency of the BB`s, the same for Katjia who is probably sick of being poor with no chance for upper mobility

Sonjia already departed to the WW because ... well loyalty to the few who are loyal to her, not greed...

yrsa joined the DR because that is were her daughter is and her "special" capacities can only be lead and nurtered by Nox

astrid will join the DR cause she is a naive idealist that will go in search of knowledge

the only if is why will lizgard join the WW`s? because we all know she will

so the clans will reoganize not by hair colour but by ideals

the BB`s will stand on meritocracy (in a fascist sort of society were you must prove your worth to define were you stand!)

the WW`S will stand on freedom (and that is what capitalism is, not greed or wealth but the right to choose how you live your life)

the DR will stand on comunity (and spirituality i guess we can attribute that to them)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
What about this heated debates that make this game great - game paths accomodate all of it.

What Trump vs. Obama debaters talk about here in ”xenophobia” arguments is what happened to
American society before they elected Obama the first time - not American born they said.
Well, guess what: Obama got elected for two full terms - take that about surpassing expectations.
Arnold Pumpin Iron Austrian Oak got two full Governor terms and married a Kenedy.

This game features a society where anyone can stab you in the back - heck, MC was about to get it
right there in the forrest when Sonja found out her ruler had been slain,
you cannot approximate today ”xenophobia” standards or ”sexist” ideas to a society
where you actually ”keep what you kill” - they take women and children home to rape them,
nobody even gives that a second thought, so consider that before you start high and mighty
debates about sexism misoginy or xenophobia in such a volatile society
where, in a very graphic and gore-ish fashion, anyone can get axed at anytime.

How is trial by combat gonna solve ruler status anyway? the best warrior should win all the time,
scheming phuny Steve Rogers before the supersoldier pump up had very sound strategyies for life,
but once he got to be weappon X with nothing for brains - absolute canon fodder / eye candy
the liekes of which his commanders would use for totally wrong reasons during the war, yeah,
he had to adpt to who he was now - warrior beef cake sublimeand ... just about it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes