Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,658 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,426 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,912 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,226 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,949 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,702 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,569 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,804 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 788 9.7%

• Total voters

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Sonja freed her, and she chose to stay only because of MC, and then both MC and Sonja left the clan, seem logical that she would follow, but we will see..

Reactions: AlexMpog

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is this correct?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mathilda and Katja defecting to BB are what a lot of people (including myself lol) are guessing will happen based on some scenes in the game till now, but haven't been confirmed by GleenX yet (unless he said something in his Patreon or Discord).

So I'd say those 2 characters should also count towards *Maybe if switch WW/DR → BB

Reactions: p1n3@5573

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
BUMP. (sorry)

Nov 17, 2023
Okay need some help with some game re-play and Treasure Chest renders. Did not find answer in my attempt to search the thread, though I may have missed it. I did find a post on some of the treasure chest renders but it did not have the ones I am missing. thanks.

1. BB clan, trying to get the replay scene "Candrid-Yrsa - discussion in the tent about the escape failure". (I can only get a scene with Candrid, no scene with Yrsa and no scene with both)

2. Treasure Chest - got all the BB & WW ones. Missing Dark Ravens - LizGard 3rd one and Katja 2nd (Raven Path Katja's pole dancing - lantern upper right)

Other Secret Renders, Missing the last one, I have Gertrude, Milka, and Fate (thought her renders needed to be part of the game play IMO).

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Just played the latest version the other day and have to say queen Candrid looks fantastic. I have to say it felt a bit bad to let down Yrsa and Sonja. Hopefully that can be fixed later on.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
the only if is why will lizgard join the WW`s? because we all know she will
each change has a common theme.
Matilda and Astrid want recognition.
Sonja and Yrsa are opposed to the values of their clan.
For Lizgard and Katja, it could be the desire to choose how they want to live their life. As for Lizgard's trigger, it's could be Milka, and they could leave the ravens so that Milka wouldn't be exploited and could live freely. (and she could trade her milk to live on her own with the WW)

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Someone asked a couple of pages earlier, but it seems they didn't get any response. I downloaded this version (not compressed or anything which the previous person was using when he asked this question), but the gallery shows the same scenes' titles as the previous one. For example, since I decided to fully focus on BB for the sake of this update, the last "scene" on my BB Replay Room is
and although it has been a while since I played it, I'm almost certain I played the previous update, and this was the same last scene in the Replay Room, and according to a few people that played the current update, I should be seeing much more after that one. Even in the MAIN EVENT Replay Room, the last scene is

Am I missing something? The game even shows the correct version V0.5-BB in the main screen. I even went ahead and cleared up everything including my saves in case something was causing a conflict, but nothing.

I just want to confirm if by any chance the Replay Room for this version is broken, and the only way for me to see the new BB content is to play it out, or if something is wrong with the game client on my end.

I didn't mention anything about DR, and WW since I'm assuming there's no new content for them, but for the sake of clarity, DR Replay Room last scene is
and for WW is
and I'm pretty sure these were the same as previous version, but I could be misremembering.

Thanks in advance for any input about this.
Any help or fix anyone? GleenX?
Gallery broken?

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Any help or fix anyone? GleenX?
Gallery broken?
I down loaded the 0.5 BB version and did not have any other version. It took a while and finally got all the galleries except one and all the replays (got help from discord). IMO there are TWO replays (FIXED) that should be showing up in replay room with this 0.5 BB version/BB path a scene where you have sex with Sonja in her tent before the fight on who becomes leader of BB and if you are on BB path and Candrid Path you get a major scene with her Not sure why not in replay room, maybe in next update ???

Last edited:

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I down loaded the 0.5 BB version and did not have any other version. It took a while and finally got all the galleries except one and all the replays (got help from discord). IMO there is only one replay that should be showing up in replay room with this 0.5 BB version/BB path a scene where you have sex with Sonja in her tent before the fight on who becomes leader of BB Not sure why not in replay room, maybe in next update ???
What about the candrid scene every one is talking about?

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
So... do you people think that Candrid's route can be considered an evil route of sorts? What are your thoughts about it?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So... do you people think that Candrid's route can be considered an evil route of sorts? What are your thoughts about it?
real politiks, the same can be said for anyone wishing to rise in the dark ravens world
in the WW you can rise peacefully using sensible politiks and wealth
not that anyone can compete with Astrid Family,
Candrid could never best Ragnar 1 vs 1 or she would have to use underhand means
which would loose her the most honorable warriors,
and you know what they say about honorable warriors,
if they are alive they must be good in a scrap,
because the ones who aren´t are long dead!
while a bad fighter can cheat his way out of most dangers!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes