Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

Tromak

Nov 3, 2018
Im not gonna lie This Game is the one of the best for me. Its s easy to see how much develop team cares for making a actually a story for the game. Is so much better than playin a vn where there is not a story but tons of fuck scenes and for the renders they not take the easy way out if the story takes place in crowded place they adds all other unnamed charachters. They just got me as their Patreon member

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai and turbojoe

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Candrid isn't strong. She's just manipulative. She tricks and seduces people to do things for her. She has no strength of her own. She just bleeds off other people. She's a beta pretending to be an alpha. Sonja is a true alpha female, a skilled warrior with her own strength.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I agree that she's a very good conniver and manipulator. Then again, how much brain power does it take to blow, suck, and backstab your way to the top?

in such a short period of time and without leaving any trace of her involvement until it whas to late? i would say a good amount ^^
She killed two leader out of three, turned Torsten greediness against him to discredit both WW and Sonja, all that while renforcing her own position and taking the leadership on BB's clan.

She also showed great adaptibily and anticipation by luring all people in the village to think that she was some jester even though she is the most dangerous one in the village, using Helga situation, a girl recently captured by her clan at her advantage to isolate and kill Ragnar, and also thanks to Torsten she could easily put the blame on Harek and using that later to discredit WW Clan and Sonja to take BB's clan leadership more easily.

She's was even able to turn Astrja intervention to her advantage, strengthened her authority and discredit Sonja and WW even more in the eyes of BB's clan in the process.
Only two people could see that something was wrong, Nox and Astrid, and out of the two, only Astrid could linked that to Torsten but she's was totaly powerless and couldn't do anything to stop the raid, and even her couldn't link Candrid to all that.

On top of that, she's still is a great warrior even if she probably loose in a fair fight against Astrja or Sonja (like everyone else in story so far) but unlike Astrid or Nox that could match her intellect or even be more smart, she isn't as vulnerable by herself.
So no she isn't just some slut that sucked her way to the top, you cannot do all that so efficiently without a good brain.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MC is just another throbbing armed member she can suck into her harem.
I wish i have a harem path without candrid. I have to worry to get backed stab everyday
isolate and kill Ragnar
So no she isn't just some slut that sucked her way out to the top
She killed two leader out of three
taking the leadership on BB's clan.
She also seems to want and need MC as the patsy to front her dissent.
She gets by being the slut and bringing sluts to those she wants to manipulate,
Mc has to be such a happy power stripper for her to take such interest in him,
considering she keeps tabs on all fresh meat and loot trading through her village.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020

in such a short period of time and without leaving any trace of her involvement until it whas to late? i would say a good amount ^^
She killed two leader out of three, turned Torsten greediness against him to discredit both WW and Sonja, all that while renforcing her own position and taking the leadership on BB's clan.

She also showed great adaptibily and anticipation by luring all people in the village to think that she was some jester even though she is the most dangerous one in the village, using Helga situation, a girl recently captured by her clan at her advantage to isolate and kill Ragnar, and also thanks to Torsten she could easily put the blame on Harek and using that later to discredit WW Clan and Sonja to take BB's clan leadership more easily.

She's was even able to turn Astrja intervention to her advantage, strengthened her authority and discredit Sonja and WW even more in the eyes of BB's clan in the process.
Only two people could see that something was wrong, Nox and Astrid, and out of the two, only Astrid could linked that to Torsten but she's was totaly powerless and couldn't do anything to stop the raid, and even her couldn't link Candrid to all that.

On top of that, she's still is a great warrior even if she probably loose in a fair fight against Astrja or Sonja (like everyone else in story so far) but unlike Astrid or Nox that could match her intellect or even be more smart, she isn't as vulnerable by herself.
So no she isn't just some slut that sucked her way to the top, you cannot do all that so efficiently without a good brain.
Well, she's definitley a smooth criminal. She also discredited the Bloody Bears in the eyes of the other clans. Before Candrid, the Bloody Bears had some respect as a soldier warrior clan. After Candrid, they became nothing more than petty bandit raiders. To become queen of the clan, she violated and destroyed the things that gave the clan dignity. Now she's queen of a clan that has no dignity at all. I don't see that as much of an accomplishment.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Well, she's definitley a smooth criminal. She also discredited the Bloody Bears in the eyes of the other clans. Before Candrid, the Bloody Bears had some respect as a soldier warrior clan. After Candrid, they became nothing more than petty bandit raiders.
Respected by whom? not by Nox and the raven's ,she tells us from the start and several times what she think of them.
Torsten planned Ragnar's death , i hardly call that being respected.
One clan was already against them and the other had already a bad view of them, only Sonja was respected by Astrja but feared by the others , and Yrsa by Nox .
So Candrid schemes wont change much in that regard, all she did was breaking the balance beetween the 3 clan that will be unified in one banner later.

Reactions: Triple OG

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Well I hated Candrid before finishing her path today. Now I kind of just want the MC to decapitate, enslave, or otherwise sell her. Also I actually find it extremely hard to believe that out of all the girls banged so far she’s the one who turned out to be a virgin :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ok totally believable. Especially since her reasoning for still being a virgin seemed forced at best and no one seems to care for that in the VN.

On a different point will the sandstorm game become relevant or affect the story? I know we can make some choices about it at the beginning, but truth be told, I didn’t care for that game.

• Thinking Face

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Respected by whom? not by Nox and the raven's ,she tells us from the start and several times what she think of them.
Torsten planned Ragnar's death , i hardly call that being respected.
One clan was already against them and the other had already a bad view of them, only Sonja was respected by Astrja but feared by the others , and Yrsa by Nox .
So Candrid schemes wont change much in that regard, all she did was breaking the balance beetween the 3 clan that will be unified in one banner later.
I agree that Torsten always viewed the Bloody Bears as a potential threat. But Nox did have some respect for them. She respected their "take what you want and need" philosophy, as opposed to the "buy, sell, and barter" philosophy of the White Wolves. Which she sees as unethical and immoral. It's true that Nox did look down on them as brutish and uncultured barbarians. But she also respected their strength, independence, and warrior way of life. At one time, she even considered making an alliance with them against the White Wolves. She put that idea on hold, because she felt that the Bloody Bears were still not refined or civilized enough for it yet. But the fact that she considered it, I think shows the level of respect that Nox had for them. HAD being the operative word.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Well I hated Candrid before finishing her path today. Now I kind of just want the MC to decapitate, enslave, or otherwise sell her. Also I actually find it extremely hard to believe that out of all the girls banged so far she’s the one who turned out to be a virgin :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ok totally believable. Especially since her reasoning for still being a virgin seemed forced at best and no one seems to care for that in the VN.

On a different point will the sandstorm game become relevant or affect the story? I know we can make some choices about it at the beginning, but truth be told, I didn’t care for that game.
Perhaps she developed her oral skill (and not precisely as orator if u know what i mean :cool: ) as a way to survived... And even if we go more serious... She faked her virginity.

With English subtitles... I hope for GleenXstudio taking history notes :WeSmart:

Last edited:

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I agree that Torsten always viewed the Bloody Bears as a potential threat. But Nox did have some respect for them. She respected their "take what you want and need" philosophy, as opposed to the "buy, sell, and barter" philosophy of the White Wolves. Which she sees as unethical and immoral. It's true that Nox did look down on them as brutish and uncultured barbarians. But she also respected their strength, independence, and warrior way of life. At one time, she even considered making an alliance with them against the White Wolves. She put that idea on hold, because she felt that the Bloody Bears were still not refined or civilized enough for it yet. But the fact that she considered it I think shows the level of respect that Nox had for them. HAD being the operative word.
She find them valuable but i wouldnt call that respect.
But i can agree that is still better than now when she basicaly antagonazing Astrja , and Nox beeing the complete opposite to Candrid would more likely side with WW than BB especially after Yrsa,"the only one to save from that clan" leaving BB's clan too.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
She find them valuable but i wouldnt call that respect.
But i can agree that is still better than now when she basicaly antagonazing Astrja , and Nox beeing the complete opposite to Candrid would more likely side with WW than BB especially after Yrsa,"the only one to save from that clan" leaving BB's clan too.
Ironic, isn't it? Candrid indirectly achieved a diplomatic miracle. Thanks to her, the White Wolves and the Dark Ravens are now on semi congenial terms, and even have a little common ground with each other now.

• Haha

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Perhaps she developed her oral skill (and not precisely as orator if u know what i mean :cool: ) as a way to survived... And even if we go more serious... She faked her virginity.

With English subtitles... I hope for GleenXstudio taking history notes :WeSmart:
Wow just wow didn't even know it was this serious (and no need for subs I speak Spanish) hahahah you just made my day :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes