• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,428 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,324 17.4%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,734 36.0%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,092 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,835 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,591 20.9%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,385 31.4%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,699 22.4%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 758 10.0%

• Total voters

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Lowkey impressed with the changelog. It's the cleanest most detailed one I've seen on this site.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
yrsa ofc! candrid is a slut and belong to the streets...
not that yrsa a single mom is much better, but at least won´t cheat on you...
wait she won´t cheat on me? what excuse do i get to drop her on her ass?
ok ok candrid!

you edited your post!
the original one i saw only had Yrsa and Mathilda!
me being a big Mathilda simp was sad that that is how you choose to represent her
without the dog collar and the gagging ball, seriously...

but its really good, now all it lacks is a light version were the girls have soul
and the dark path... where they are despoiled.... and abused as shit...

i gotta ask, she is not a virgin right?
those are the thick tights of a girl who as fucked before got preggers and had a natural abortion!
and before derps go derp 80% of all pregnancies end before the 2 months mark by natural abortion!
but the hormonal changes made are already present like the breast volume increase and the thick thighs!

and not its not NTR if a girl fucks before she mets you,
only thing that matters if she keeps fucking around
after she met you and only if you are in a relationship with her!
if you are not in a relationship with her she is allowed as are you to fuck other people!
this is an adult site i can not believe i have to put this disclaimer here...
What's sad is society really has western men thinking this is in anyway normal, respectable or acceptable behavior. :KEK:
Which is why even tho she's a blonde, Astrid is best girl.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
What's sad is society really has western men thinking this is in anyway normal, respectable or acceptable behavior. :KEK:
Which is why even tho she's a blonde, Astrid is best girl.
SERIOUSLY? IT COULD BE WORSE!

i could be a younger one from the younger cohorts!
besides if you can not understand a joke and sarcasm thats a you problem!
i can see the diference that yrsa probably had no choice in becoming a mother
or that she had anything to do with becoming a single mom,
out of her hands out of her responsability!

as for candrid, they always existed and they still do
and do far worse for pettier reasons!
does that mean men are innocent? not really!

also why do you assume western?
i happen to be a Latino from a place that up until 40 years ago
the western europeans stated that Africa began!
but i have seen arabs chinese koreans sub saharan africans and indians/Asians expressing such opinions
so why pick specifically on western men? shame pro much?

So, I thought at some point this game wasn't harem but now it has a tag for it. I'm assuming it's not a full one but I'm curious as to what it entails.

Also, do I need to play sandstorm in order to play this or not?
no

as for harem... a commie harem with the ravens... but dude sharing means sharing...
but hey the good news is that the ravens have twins... the bad news is that the twins are dudes!

probably in the bloodybears, they have harems,
even ragnar had one before sonjia twisted his balls and he can barefully go once a week!
and you saw the 2nd in comand of ragnar being a bitch to the gingers mother, and he also had the mother!
so bears harem path is a strong possibility, but they are most likely slave harems...
perhaps candrid enables you to fool around with your (as in both of you!) pets!

It entails joining the best clan, the Blood Bears!

You don't, but you definitely should
harems means not choosing, that defeats the purpose of an harem style player!

i have 9 saves one for every bitch! if i get a chance to cheat on them that can easily double!

Erm, aren't these curves a bit too excessive?
I mean, how do you call this disease that she has on that picture? o_O
PREGNANCY AND ITS CAUSED BY A VIRUS THAT LIVES IN MAN BALLS!

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So, I thought at some point this game wasn't harem but now it has a tag for it. I'm assuming it's not a full one but I'm curious as to what it entails.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

It entails joining the best clan, the Blood Bears!

You don't, but you definitely should

Reactions: Triple OG

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The game is incredibly convulated and the dialogue along with the choices are not clear in which direction they lead to. It heavily suffers from lack of focus due to numerous love interests being present. As a result of many love interests, each girl gets 4-5 minutes of screen time in each update.

It is a shame the choices in this game are so obsfucted that you are not able to choose your playthrough and choose who you want to end up with. Love interests might as well be random and up to luck.

It is a disappointment in all fields compared to the devs first game, where the dialogue and choices and the plot more focused and were much clearer and you could exactly choose who you want to be with.
I use this Ren'py (0x52_URM) tool to see what is behind the story choices. Just extract and place the file into your game folder, then run your Ren'py game exe... A small box at the top left hand corner of your screen will appear when ever a choice or choice requirement check happens. Then just expand it further to see more details.

screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Shit, I did a double take when I though I saw the HAREM tag. But YES this has become a harem title!!!

I'm really pleased to see there will be a choice for harem fans to have more than one love interest in this game... But I'm wondering if the girl (choice) from Sandstorm, will be part of this story...and part of the harem?

Last edited:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
these updates are 1 minute gameplay. Gonna wait for full release, so I can play for 10 minutes at least.

Reactions: vsd29

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Interesting choice for the Bloody Bears this update.
Quick blowjob or keep a woman for life? Real hard choice here :KEK:
One thing I did notice is if she leaves Yrsa still has the convo about you keeping a thrall which doesn't make sense.
On the brighter side of things Ragnar is finally dead! That means Sonja is available so things can only get better from here.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Shit, I did a double take when I though I saw the HAREM tag. But YES this has become a harem title!!!

I'm really please to see there will be a choice for harem fans to have more than one love interest... But I'm wondering if the girl (choice) from Sandstorm, will be part of this story...and part of the harem?
Remember that harem is only for the BB and not all BB girls (Like Yrsa) will be included

Reactions: MrBenny

rftbruce

Sep 5, 2018
Is there anyone still working on any walkthrough for the game?

Neither the walkthrough nor the walkthrough mod has been updated for the previous version.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Is there anyone still working on any walkthrough for the game?

Neither the walkthrough nor the walkthrough mod has been updated for the previous version.
There is an official walkthrough, just wait for a bit and it will eventually find its way here

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes