Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,560 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,381 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,836 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,165 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,902 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,657 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,495 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,766 22.4%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 774 9.8%

• Total voters

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's interesting. On another note, considering people are theorizing that Candrid was the one behind Ragnar's death and may be using the MC for some kind of plan, do you think that - if this theory turns out to be true - her path will be the closest thing to an actual evil path (like in SandStorm)?
I guess it could be called that. I'm not sure, though. If the MC didn't know anything about it beforehand would it really be an "evil" path? And if Candrid had legitimate reasons (and not just as a power grab), would that really be "evil"? Hard to say, but I don't think anything has been "evil" exactly — at least, not up to this point. Nox (whom some in the village might view as "evil") even went so far as to stop human sacrifices and change it to animal ones, so I think she's not "evil" herself, either.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
my canon path is the evil one even if GleenXstudio does not allow the cross over of you selling out Rhyon raping the gypsy bitch Nora ... fuck in my original play through i fucked Maddie Nora and Rhyon and then betrayed or sold them out...

best scene in the game is the little thief one with Nora although your 1st time with her where you kind of rape and do not rape her is pretty cool! but the best part is when you only work on Rhyon lust and sell her out and she turns into a cum dumpster!

so no i do not wish to meeet them... karma is a bitch and she carries a strap-on...
she also works as a stripper in ***** downtown at the ****** strip joint for those interested!
Well, given that those are officially non-canon events, I doubt Rion (or anyone, for that matter) would hold a grudge against him in Snowstorm when they run into the MC again. However, if your MC cheated in this game, that's another matter entirely.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Can't say i'm a huge fan of harem but some sacrifices are necessary for the redheads
Not even one full of redheads?
Which redhead is your favorite?
Mine is Sonja by far. But Candrid, Helga and Yulla are might fine too.

Now I'm imagining of Sonja can join the harem. It will definitely be the best path if that happens

• Red Heart

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Not even one full of redheads?
Which redhead is your favorite?
Mine is Sonja by far. But Candrid, Helga and Yulla are might fine too
"Not even one full of redheads?" When you put it like that... How can I say no? A redhead harem would be heaven on earth.
About a favorite, that's kinda hard to decide? Personality-wise it is Yrsa because she's a sweetheart. Looks-wise it's a tie between Candrid and Sonja (I'm a huge enjoyer of thicc and bricc women). Helga and Yulla are damn fine as well but I'd place Helga a bit above Yulla because she has the bigger tits of the two.

You know what's missing in this harem? Freydis from the (sadly) abandoned Vinland.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
"Not even one full of redheads?" When you put it like that... How can I say no? A redhead harem would be heaven on earth.
About a favorite, that's kinda hard to decide? Personality-wise it is Yrsa because she's a sweetheart. Looks-wise it's a tie between Candrid and Sonja (I'm a huge enjoyer of thicc and bricc women). Helga and Yulla are damn fine as well but I'd place Helga a bit above Yulla because she has the bigger tits of the two.

You know what's missing in this harem? Freydis from the (sadly) abandoned Vinland.
perhaps gleen can get the boat with the hot redhead mysteriously show up in Norway because the philosowarrior idiot steered them the wrong way and we get to kill him during the raid since the boats will depart to sea to catch the village they are attacking which i assume as a great hall and is well stocked in terms of warriors since they are attacking a jarl and not just a defenceless village

so they depart into the open sea and end up tag teaming that stranded boat were only the philowarrior and the freydis you speak of are the only survivors!

since the ravens won´t participate in the attack i presume

you depart with 3 bloody bear war boats and 4-5 merchant vessels specially equiped from the white wolfs! although if the ravens participate nox as the biggest boat but just 1 so 8 boats makes it a full raid!

you give the redhead to the bloodybears the philowarrior to the ravens and the WW get the boat thus their 1st true war boat or dragon ship plus they abdicate of half of their share of the loot in favour of the bloodybears and ravens for the boat since its the most valuable prize!

if you are part of the bloody bears you can duel freidys to make her your thrall since i assume you will become the leader of the blood bears, if your inteligence dexterity and strenght checks fail (you must suceed in 2 of them)! you get freidys if not she becomes a full member and the ntr path can begin since she will marry sigric ragnars idiot 2nd in comand...

yeah you will see your beloved freidys get fucked and abused publicly... ntr paths are sordid!

what i mean with depart to sea is that they want to launch the raid at daybreak or at sunset with the sun behind their backs
to catch the jarl surprised and if the jarl can not form a shieldwall he and his personal 40 to 60 housekarls can hardly put up a fight against 60-80 bloodybears on their 2 drakkars 90 ravens on their draugnar or 50 to 200 white wolfs on their merchant skades

if the jarl can form a shieldwall as a crying rallying point then you get all abled bodied man from the village turn in and even at full force you will be outnumbered at least 2 to 1!

if you can break the shield wall before it reaches critical mass or avoid it forming all together all non fighters will just flee and you can pick the housekarls and the fighting man one at a time in a daring rush raid always having tactical numerity

with out the non fighters their horde is probably half your size or at least equal numbers but you catch them off ballance!

once defeat is certain even the fighting one including half of the housekarls will run to the hall grab their women and few belongings and run to the forest to regroup and reconquer... if you fail to catch their leader the counter attack will be swift if you catch the jarl his heir will take time to gather and organise the warriors to return giving you 1 full day or 2 of plundering!

i assume the raid done on that jarls lands was just 1 village out of 10 and dozens of farmsteads!

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
perhaps gleen can get the boat with the hot redhead mysteriously show up in Norway because the philosowarrior idiot steered them the wrong way and we get to kill him during the raid since the boats will depart to sea to catch the village they are attacking which i assume as a great hall and is well stocked in terms of warriors since they are attacking a jarl and not just a defenceless village

so they depart into the open sea and end up tag teaming that stranded boat were only the philowarrior and the freydis you speak of are the only survivors!

since the ravens won´t participate in the attack i presume

you depart with 3 bloody bear war boats and 4-5 merchant vessels specially equiped from the white wolfs! although if the ravens participate nox as the biggest boat but just 1 so 8 boats makes it a full raid!

you give the redhead to the bloodybears the philowarrior to the ravens and the WW get the boat thus their 1st true war boat or dragon ship plus they abdicate of half of their share of the loot in favour of the bloodybears and ravens for the boat since its the most valuable prize!

if you are part of the bloody bears you can duel freidys to make her your thrall since i assume you will become the leader of the blood bears, if your inteligence dexterity and strenght checks fail (you must suceed in 2 of them)! you get freidys if not she becomes a full member and the ntr path can begin since she will marry sigric ragnars idiot 2nd in comand...

yeah you will see your beloved freidys get fucked and abused publicly... ntr paths are sordid!

what i mean with depart to sea is that they want to launch the raid at daybreak or at sunset with the sun behind their backs
to catch the jarl surprised and if the jarl can not form a shieldwall he and his personal 40 to 60 housekarls can hardly put up a fight against 60-80 bloodybears on their 2 drakkars 90 ravens on their draugnar or 50 to 200 white wolfs on their merchant skades

if the jarl can form a shieldwall as a crying rallying point then you get all abled bodied man from the village turn in and even at full force you will be outnumbered at least 2 to 1!

if you can break the shield wall before it reaches critical mass or avoid it forming all together all non fighters will just flee and you can pick the housekarls and the fighting man one at a time in a daring rush raid always having tactical numerity

with out the non fighters their horde is probably half your size or at least equal numbers but you catch them off ballance!

once defeat is certain even the fighting one including half of the housekarls will run to the hall grab their women and few belongings and run to the forest to regroup and reconquer... if you fail to catch their leader the counter attack will be swift if you catch the jarl his heir will take time to gather and organise the warriors to return giving you 1 full day or 2 of plundering!

i assume the raid done on that jarls lands was just 1 village out of 10 and dozens of farmsteads!
There is a Patreon tier that you can create your own character and add her to the game, so your dream can become true if you really want :p

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
MC sure has a funny habit of picking up penis-enhancing-magic-crystals. Not that I'm complaining.
Nox is hot as hell, but that woman is trouble.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
MC sure has a funny habit of picking up penis-enhancing-magic-crystals. Not that I'm complaining.
Nox is hot as hell, but that woman is trouble.
I wish we had penis-enhancing-magic-crystals in real life too, but yeah Nox seems to be trouble, perhaps Candrid as well

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I wish I could have done a collab with Huitieme, he has such good story telling. But sadly he has other things to do. And as I respect his work a lot, I'm not going to steal any of his characters, even if I laughed a lot about Warscared's scenario. That could have been fun, but it also means the vinland expedition got lost in the sea for about 50 years to match the time of SnowStorm... I'm not sure you will enjoy Freydis' looks now :ROFLMAO:

Instead you can enjoy Katja's badass looks when she is sailing ;)
promo_katja_s4.png

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Is this really a sequel from sandstorm? MC seems to forgotten all about anyone in the sandstorm seems like he just started back to zero. Im not far enough from the game.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I wish I could have done a collab with Huitieme, he has such good story telling. But sadly he has other things to do. And as I respect his work a lot, I'm not going to steal any of his characters, even if I laughed a lot about Warscared's scenario. That could have been fun, but it also means the vinland expedition got lost in the sea for about 50 years to match the time of SnowStorm... I'm not sure you will enjoy Freydis' looks now :ROFLMAO:

Instead you can enjoy Katja's badass looks when she is sailing ;)
View attachment 2435340
No NTR or swinging on this one, like Sandstorm?

ViceKai

Feb 4, 2023
The game is good so far. Though I wonder what'll happen when your LI from Sandstorm appears and mets your new LI.

Cool concept but I hope they're supposed to speak Middle English (1200-onwards) because Old English would be unintelligible for the MC.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Just finished the game on White Wolfes Path. It is really great. Amazing renders with terrific views, I mean not only girls, but landscapes as well, the game has really hilarious humor moments as well.
And Astrja, well, she is really great, deservedly main Li on WW path. Like her very much.

As for MC, well, I hope he eventually will do smth heroic for a change. I mean, he is from future after all, even if he is not a genius in his time, he sure knows how to do some simple things that can be handy, like, I dunno, molotov cocktail or potato gun hahah. On white wolfes path so far he only has been heroically crying like a baby after getting a scratch on a hand while fighting outcats, shameless))) (but it was funny)

Oh, and poor Helga and her mother, really hope Sigerk will get what he deserves.

Reactions: Lactor

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Just finished the game on White Wolfes Path. It is really great. Amazing renders with terrific views, I mean not only girls, but landscapes as well, the game has really hilarious humor moments as well.
And Astrja, well, she is really great, deservedly main Li on WW path. Like her very much.

As for MC, well, I hope he eventually will do smth heroic for a change. I mean, he is from future after all, even if he is not a genius in his time, he sure knows how to do some simple things that can be handy, like, I dunno, molotov cocktail or potato gun hahah. On white wolfes path so far he only has been heroically crying like a baby after getting a scratch on a hand while fighting outcats, shameless))) (but it was funny)

Oh, and poor Helga and her mother, really hope Sigerk will get what he deserves.
You have to try the BB path then. Might like what the MC does there.

..........t

Aug 24, 2022
  1. GleenXToday at 2:06 AM
    As for Bis or Lesbian, it is hinted that Katja is probably one of them. And Candrid is surely very open minded. But it doesn't mean 3somes can't happen with some others, but I wouldn't call them Bi. (edited)

OrcWarriorToday at 6:43 AM
    3somes? Tell me more about those, which girls will participate in those?
    GleenXToday at 8:10 AM
    now that's too spoilery
    , but obviously not Nox with Astrja :p there's a possibility in each clan, but I'm not giving names nor saying that it will happen for sure because it's not engraved on runic stones yet.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Unique game, i really love everything about it. You dev earned a yearly subscription. Keep up the great work.

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes