Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,713 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,449 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,950 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,255 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,978 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,729 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,604 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,829 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 792 9.6%

• Total voters

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I can assure you that vore, gore, scat, fart and similar stuff will never ever be in my games. Not even in one hundred years. Not even with Candrid threatening me. Just nope.
I'm very open minded but there are some limits lol.
Now they are very disappointed..... the truth is often harder then any dick ah I mean equipment!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I can assure you that vore, gore, scat, fart and similar stuff will never ever be in my games. Not even in one hundred years. Not even with Candrid threatening me. Just nope.
I'm very open minded but there are some limits lol.
that was an obvious joke and just fooling around (from my and warscared part at least)...though a few (dense?) users seemingly didnt quite got it.:BootyTime:
like this fine upstanding young zoooner, for example :KEK:
Now they are very disappointed..... the truth is often harder then any dick ah I mean equipment!

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
that was an obvious joke
I know. And I believe we are all joking here, SamualHand included ;).
You were probably referring to that guy who made a fuss because of a supposedly planned missing tag (I believe it was rape or something) because there was one short contextual scene during the raid, and as they are vikings, according to him, it was necessarily doomed to be a game focusing on rape sooner or later, lol. Such a preventive guy... :KEK: (On a serious note, that tag not being there is totally justified, Snowstorm is not about rape, and won't be. There is a bit of corruption though, but no idea if there is such tag for that here, I don't take care of that stuff, I don't even know who tagged the game, but he did it pretty alright.)

Anyway, worry not, even without these possibilities(scat/vore) available, Candrid has enough imagination to find a suitable measure :devilish:.
You need to adjust a bit your pleasure... I mean your punishment script ;).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes