Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,650 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,425 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,905 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,222 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,945 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,700 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,563 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,802 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 787 9.7%

• Total voters

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Is it the EP1 MC that traveled back to the past? Or is it a different MC?
The same MC. It is the second Episode of the Story.

There is also no Savefile Import from Episode 1:

Episode 1 is not finished yet. No Idea if the Dev will add Save Import later for Episode 2 or not. I do not think so - the Development of Episode 2 is already underway - more or less.

Right now, when you start Episode 2, you get asked, which Main Female Character you choose as the Love Interest. Therefore, no other decision (like Evil or Good Path / Ending) you made in Episode 1, has any impact in Episode 2.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
The same MC. It is the second Episode of the Story.

There is also no Savefile Import from Episode 1:

Episode 1 is not finished yet. No Idea if the Dev will add Save Import later for Episode 2 or not. I do not think so - the Development of Episode 2 is already underway - more or less.

Right now, when you start Episode 2, you get asked, which Main Female Character you choose as the Love Interest. Therefore, no other decision (like Evil or Good Path / Ending) you made in Episode 1, has any impact in Episode 2.
Did GlenX confirm this? Or you guys are speculating?
On my end, it doesn't add up. Sandstorm MC has more "goofish" personality. And he was college student from USA ( I think this guy was from Spain). Plus, he has no recollection of previous events ( if this was intentional/amnesia, it seems conveniently specific).

Reactions: gameboy9527

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
On my end, it doesn't add up. Sandstorm MC has more "goofish" personality. And he was college student from USA ( I think this guy was from Spain). Plus, he has no recollection of previous events ( if this was intentional/amnesia, it seems conveniently specific).
I'm pretty sure I remember the dev saying it's the same dude. It's posted somewhere in this thread.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Yes, I just finished the game, it's pretty good. Games with a good story are always better. The girls are beautiful I can't pick one almost all of them nice lol. But I hope not all the characters are vanilla. They all have interesting characters, it would be much nicer if you add a lot of fetishes.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
I guess it's fitting, if there's a sandstorm then you have snowstorm. just curious if there will be wind/air storm, water storm and earth storm....
Maybe lighting storm could be the option for water..?
Anyway, it was an interesting game to try out, with a lot of interesting characters. Definitely curious to find out how much we can tame Mathilda, and I would also love to play around with the naughty assassin Candid, and go on some raids!

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
How to check for yourself:
1.) Finish Sandstorm by getting one of the three Main Endings
2.) Start Snowstorm
3.) You are welcome :)

Minor Spoiler: How to know that you got one of the three Main Endings: The Ending of Sandstorm is Cold and the Start of Snowstorm is Cold as well :)

And yes, the quality of the writing in Snowstorm is, well, weird. Especially at the beginning and before you choose which Clan you want to join. Fingers crossed the quality will increase later on. Or we get at least a good explanation.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, my guess about the major event in this EraStorm episode:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sonja of the Bloody Bears clan reminds me of Maddie from Sandstorm. Could Sonja be Maddie with amnesia?
She reminds me a bit of Maddie also, but I don't think it's her unless there's some kind of reincarnation tied to everything as well. My guess would be that she's more likely some distant ancestor of Maddie or something. But the facial features are remarkably similar, it's true.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How to check for yourself:
1.) Finish Sandstorm by getting one of the three Main Endings
2.) Start Snowstorm
Yeah, but this game here has a scene where MC says he was hiking with friends or something like that, before suddenly popping up in this Snowstorm. Or am I remembering this incorrectly?

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Yeah, but this game here has a scene where MC says he was hiking with friends or something like that, before suddenly popping up in this Snowstorm. Or am I remembering this incorrectly?
It has been a couple Days since I played Snowstorm and I have too many things going on. But quickly out of my Mind, I can only remember, that the MC constantly wants to find a Telephone to contact Family and Friends. He also asks or thinks, if there is Internet somewhere to be found.

Here is the Part of the Snowstorm Script, when you start a new Game, where you got asked, if you played the Egypt Episode and which Character you choose as your LI:

Well, I totally forgot that you can choose the Evil Ending as an Answer as well.

Also, the Text explicitly tells you, that it is not necessary to play Episode 1 (Egypt AKA Sandstorm).

Like I wrote earlier, the writing in Snowstorm feels way off IMHO. Maybe an oversight by the Dev, maybe as Part of the Story. Fingers crossed the Dev will give us an answer sooner than later :)

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It has been a couple Days since I played Snowstorm and I have too many things going on. But quickly out of my Mind, I can only remember, that the MC constantly wants to find a Telephone to contact Family and Friends. He also asks or thinks, if there is Internet somewhere to be found.

Here is the Part of the Snowstorm Script, when you start a new Game, where you got asked, if you played the Egypt Episode and which Character you choose as your LI:

Well, I totally forgot that you can choose the Evil Ending as an Answer as well.

Also, the Text explicitly tells you, that it is not necessary to play Episode 1 (Egypt AKA Sandstorm).

Like I wrote earlier, the writing in Snowstorm feels way off IMHO. Maybe an oversight by the Dev, maybe as Part of the Story. Fingers crossed the Dev will give us an answer sooner than later :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ILoveSucuk

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Does this continue the story from SandStorm, or it is with completely different people in the same vein?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Does this continue the story from SandStorm, or it is with completely different people in the same vein?
It seems there is a connection with the Main endings of Sandstorm (the ones where the MC cross the portal with his LI), but for now we don't know what the connection is.

Last edited:
Reactions: troll822
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes