Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,650 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,425 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,905 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,222 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,945 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,700 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,563 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,802 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 787 9.7%

• Total voters

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I will wait and hold out for Sonja. If I can't have Maddie back, I will take the woman most alike to her in this one. That way, I will be continuing my Sandstorm romance in spirit, if not in actuality. So I will gladly wait and hold out for the strong and beautiful Red Sonja. :love:
I hope the Snow MC isn't the same as Sand MC. Maddie days she hates sharing and cheating, and would kill the MC if he cheated on her. Don't want to make her sad.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I hope the Snow MC isn't the same as Sand MC. Maddie days she hates sharing and cheating, and would kill the MC if he cheated on her. Don't want to make her sad.
That's the other benefit to waiting and holding out. If the real Maddie shows up again during that time, I will just continue with her, without having cheated on her. It's a win-win for me either way. I either get the real Maddie back, or I get her 2.0 version in Sonja. Either way, I've got no downside.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I'm thinking it's more for sharing and I don't share. lol So, am sticking with the one we go see the rocks with. Forgot her name now.
You are sharing with me, I have them all! But I'm fine, you can have them, when I'm finished and you can call it not sharing!

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
It was confirmed. It's why people have decided to go for Sonja.
Sorry man, but I really searcjed everywhere and it was never confirmed. The Mc even says he was spending the holydays in a tropical island. While he can be the same suffering from amnesia, it doesn't seem the same person.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sorry man, but I really searcjed everywhere and it was never confirmed. The Mc even says he was spending the holydays in a tropical island. While he can be the same suffering from amnesia, it doesn't seem the same person.
I remember seeing it. Maybe I'm wrong. But, either way, others feel that Sonja is Maddie. I won't argue the point, but, I def remeber seeing the dev saying something about the portal and then the MC was in the snow. In any case, I never finished SandStorm, so, I don't even know wtf the portal was.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
WHY? YOU PLAYED THE EVIL PATHS IN SANDSTORM? sharing and NTR is not out of the question for this dev! and its all very optional so you only find it if you search for it on purpose!

Anyway someone said there are 9 LI... i only counted Mathilda all others are just cumrags imho!

Also, if the MC is not a redhead how can he ever be accepted into the tribal clan? the commies and capitalists are only interested in what he MC brings but the redheads are only interested in his hair colour even if he is a great warrior!

great warriors from other clans can join them on raids but not on their compound!
Maybe he has blood in his hair from the initial fight, so they don't know he's not a true redhead.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
WHY? YOU PLAYED THE EVIL PATHS IN SANDSTORM? sharing and NTR is not out of the question for this dev! and its all very optional so you only find it if you search for it on purpose!

Anyway someone said there are 9 LI... i only counted Mathilda all others are just cumrags imho!

Also, if the MC is not a redhead how can he ever be accepted into the tribal clan? the commies and capitalists are only interested in what he MC brings but the redheads are only interested in his hair colour even if he is a great warrior!

great warriors from other clans can join them on raids but not on their compound!
I don't share and I hate NTR. I do like netori though. lol I mistyped that question originally. I was going on 0 hours of sleep in 3 days.

Reactions: Warscared

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm confused. I'm currently playing the White Wolves story and the MC can barely speak any Norse, but when he meets the Bloody Bears at the docks later he is able to have a full conversation in Norse. Which is it? Also, is this part of the Star Wars universe? :p

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
After Sandstorm being finally finished, has the dev told something whats the plan is for now?
Plan may be the wrong wording for it, lets call it better "progress"

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
After Sandstorm being finally finished, has the dev told something whats the plan is for now?
Plan may be the wrong wording for it, lets call it better "progress"
i think this one will be extended a bit more (in regards to Sandstorm that was a introduction) and probably will be more gamelike to set up the MC as a force to be reckoned with for the subsequent 10 other stories to fallow than the rest...

which lead us to consider that picking the wolfs might be a trap for the future since gold is hard to carry over while education information strength intelligence and charisma are always useful assets!

but come on that Matilda ass and the promiss of taming her and turning her into a pet...

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Mathilda would probably be my favorite out of the Wolves.
Nox would definitely be my favorite out of the Ravens (as well as the whole game).

Not sure who I think are my favorites in Bears though. At the moment, I'm slightly gravitating towards Yrsa and Sonja, but even those two can't quite compare to Nox or Mathilda in my eyes.

And considering this is direct sequel to Sandstorm, and some (but not all) of the "special endings" for Sandstorm did come with the notes saying "This ending may be addressed in a future episode or a spinoff." I do wonder which of those endings (Maddie or Nora special endings, though not Rion) we'll get to see connected whether in this game or GleenX's next game in the EraStorm series. Hmmmmm :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
And considering this is direct sequel to Sandstorm, and some (but not all) of the "special endings" for Sandstorm did come with the notes saying "This ending may be addressed in a future episode or a spinoff." I do wonder which of those endings (Maddie or Nora special endings, though not Rion) we'll get to see connected whether in this game or GleenX's next game in the EraStorm series
None of the special endings will be addressed in this game, only the 3 main endings (the ones where the MC cross the portal with one of the girls) will be addressed

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes