Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,650 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,425 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,905 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,222 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,945 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,700 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,563 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,802 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 787 9.7%

• Total voters

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello guys, i just complete the sandstorm and wanna ask again to make sure, that would i see the character in sandstorm again in this game?
For the MC: yes for sure. It's from his perspective that things in Snowstorm happen. For the girl you chose in Sandstorm: it's unclear. You're asked who you chose in the first game, so presumably whomever you chose will show up in this one. Otherwise, why ask the question in the first place? (Although, to be fair, it could just be for references, like "Damn, I really miss Rion" or whatever.)

While some have speculated about spotting Maddie — saying one of the new characters in this game is actually Maddie from the previous one — I don't believe anything has been confirmed. Additionally, even if that suggestion is correct (I tend to think it's not), we haven't seen Rion or Nora in Snowstorm yet. I would guess whichever girl you were with from Sandstorm will appear later on here, maybe when you travel somewhere with the locals you've already met in this game. But this is all guesswork. The only thing we know for sure is that the MC is the same as from Sandstorm.

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
For the MC: yes for sure. It's from his perspective that things in Snowstorm happen. For the girl you chose in Sandstorm: it's unclear. You're asked who you chose in the first game, so presumably whomever you chose will show up in this one. Otherwise, why ask the question in the first place? (Although, to be fair, it could just be for references, like "Damn, I really miss Rion" or whatever.)

While some have speculated about spotting Maddie — saying one of the new characters in this game is actually Maddie from the previous one — I don't believe anything has been confirmed. Additionally, even if that suggestion is correct (I tend to think it's not), we haven't seen Rion or Nora in Snowstorm yet. I would guess whichever girl you were with from Sandstorm will appear later on here, maybe when you travel somewhere with the locals you've already met in this game. But this is all guesswork. The only thing we know for sure is that the MC is the same as from Sandstorm.
Yeah you are right :p I really like Nora a lot and want to meet her again in this game, but your anwser is cool and detail, thanks!

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
For the MC: yes for sure. It's from his perspective that things in Snowstorm happen
I don't think the Snowstorm MC is the same from the Sandstorm.
Snowstorm MC says he was on a tropical country and mysteriously was teleported to the Scandinavia of the past.
I'm sure the snow at the end of Sandstorm is connected to the sequel, and I think the Sandstorm MC and his LI will show up later.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Snowstorm MC says he was on a tropical country and mysteriously was teleported to the Scandinavia of the past.
I'm sure the snow at the end of Sandstorm is connected to the sequel, and I think the Sandstorm MC and his LI will show up later.
I think he has a flawed memory (as a result of the portal and storm after) and is the same MC. I could be wrong, but I think it's supposed to be the same one.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
None of the special endings will be addressed in this game, only the 3 main endings (the ones where the MC cross the portal with one of the girls) will be addressed
You don't know that though (unless you can see into the future or have a camera hidden in the dev's room :LUL: ).
Sure, it's been shown that SnowStorm continues off from each girl's "Normal Endings" but that doesn't necessarily contradict what GleenX himself stated in-game (at the end of Maddie & Nora's "Special Endings") with those endings somehow having some degree of influence on SnowStorm.

I mean yes, it could very much be addressed in a spinoff game, or it could be addressed in his third EraStorm game (which along with SnowStorm still counts as "future episode"), but unless GleenX himself specifically says "Nope. They won't be addressed in SnowStorm", you'll forgive me that I don't take your word for it (I'm not saying it will definitely happen, but not dismissing such possibility either, keeping an open mind).

Given that portal has massive amount of magic with it (as well as gods like Anubis and Sekhmet appearing in SandStorm), it's not really that much of a stretch to think magic transported SandStorm's MC from modern day Egypt to Scandinavia of the Vikings age.

Sure perhaps it could go down as you said (and SandStorm MC and SnowStorm MC are completely separate characters), but given MC in SnowStorm has amnesia, and is found in the exact same state (collapsed in snow, unconscious) as SandStorm's MC ended up (collapsed in snow, unconscious), I just find it too much of a coincidence the two MC ended up and start in their respective games. So it's hard to imagine they're separate characters.

Of course, there's also the eventual situation that SnowStorm MC will regain all his memories.
In my eyes, it makes for a much stronger narrative for him to be same as SandStorm MC, because most of the players for this game (unless the player skipped SandStorm and jumped on to SnowStorm) saw the relationship that character went through for that first game.
Just a quick flashback scenes from SandStorm of him in SnowStorm remembering his past, without that much backstory needing to be told.
Whereas if the character was separate from SandStorm MC, then I'd imagine a lot of backstory will need to be addressed, and players will probably not feel as connected to possible LI that this "new" character may have had before (that is, if he had one).

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
given MC in SnowStorm has amnesia
He doesn't have amnesia. Play again and read the scene where you are meeting the 3 leaders after Astrja brings you to the village. The Mc says he was with others in a tropical country, he just doesn't know how he went to the Scandinavia. I do think the snow from the Sandstorm ending is connected, just don't think they are the same person.

Sem título.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
he just doesn't know how he went to the Scandinavia
This doesn't imply amnesia?
The Mc says he was with others in a tropical country

View attachment 1953462
Egypt is (which is not dependent on rainforests or similar things). So he doesn't have to be from somewhere other than Egypt based on this statement. You can believe how you will, and we will agree to disagree. I believe it's the same MC, with amnesia.

Reactions: JJJ84

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You don't know that though (unless you can see into the future or have a camera hidden in the dev's room :LUL: ).
Sure, it's been shown that SnowStorm continues off from each girl's "Normal Endings" but that doesn't necessarily contradict what GleenX himself stated in-game (at the end of Maddie & Nora's "Special Endings") with those endings somehow having some degree of influence on SnowStorm.

I mean yes, it could very much be addressed in a spinoff game, or it could be addressed in his third EraStorm game (which along with SnowStorm still counts as "future episode"), but unless GleenX himself specifically says "Nope. They won't be addressed in SnowStorm", you'll forgive me that I don't take your word for it (I'm not saying it will definitely happen, but not dismissing such possibility either, keeping an open mind).

Given that portal has massive amount of magic with it (as well as gods like Anubis and Sekhmet appearing in SandStorm), it's not really that much of a stretch to think magic transported SandStorm's MC from modern day Egypt to Scandinavia of the Vikings age.

Sure perhaps it could go down as you said (and SandStorm MC and SnowStorm MC are completely separate characters), but given MC in SnowStorm has amnesia, and is found in the exact same state (collapsed in snow, unconscious) as SandStorm's MC ended up (collapsed in snow, unconscious), I just find it too much of a coincidence the two MC ended up and start in their respective games. So it's hard to imagine they're separate characters.

Of course, there's also the eventual situation that SnowStorm MC will regain all his memories.
In my eyes, it makes for a much stronger narrative for him to be same as SandStorm MC, because most of the players for this game (unless the player skipped SandStorm and jumped on to SnowStorm) saw the relationship that character went through for that first game.
Just a quick flashback scenes from SandStorm of him in SnowStorm remembering his past, without that much backstory needing to be told.
Whereas if the character was separate from SandStorm MC, then I'd imagine a lot of backstory will need to be addressed, and players will probably not feel as connected to possible LI that this "new" character may have had before (that is, if he had one).
i hope you are wrong my MC cannon path was the evil route with evil2 where he sold off ryon to the gypsies to rape turning her into a cum rag and then he still raped her and pumped her full before destroying Anubis and becoming a god!

He doesn't have amnesia. Play again and read the scene where you are meeting the 3 leaders after Astrja brings you to the village. The Mc says he was with others in a tropical country, he just doesn't know how he went to the Scandinavia. I do think the snow from the Sandstorm ending is connected, just don't think they are the same person.

View attachment 1953462
technically Egypt south can be considered inside the tropics... far more then mexico or Central America just because it no longer has a rainforest (kind of dryed up like 6000 years ago due to the creation of the mediterranean sea and the closure of the conection beteween the red sea and the eastern mediterranean and if you want further details go ask someone that cares on the why´s)

Egypt is located in the sub-tropical climatic zone between latitudes 22°N and 32°N. It is surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea to the north, the red Sea to the east, the great African desert to the west and the tropical zone to the south in upper Egypt.

23.4394 degrees

The Tropic of Cancer lies at 23d 26' 22" (23.4394 degrees) north of the Equator
since egypt goes down to 22n yes its more tropical then the entire fucking Caribbean!

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
i hope you are wrong my MC cannon path was the evil route with evil2 where he sold off ryon to the gypsies to rape turning her into a cum rag and then he still raped her and pumped her full before destroying Anubis and becoming a god!
The evil ending is treated as if you didn't have play the first game IIRC

Reactions: Warscared

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

View attachment 1953462
That one line doesn't really contradict him having amnesia though.

One of the several signs and symptoms (depending on the cause) of amnesia is false memories (a.k.a. confabulation) either completely invented or memories full of gaps but made up of genuine memories.

As others have said above, Egypt is located in a sub-tropical climate zone, so it can still be considered a tropical country, and MC's situation fits into the amnesia symptoms.
He went through shock as he experienced what happened after going through the portal and his memory is a bit of a mess due to the amnesia. It's really not a stretch to believe this given what's happened (and since this is a direct continuation of SandStorm).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The game assumes an ending with Maddie / Rion / Nora where the MC steps through the portal with them. If Snowstorm directly followed Sandstorm with your ending, Anubis-MC would be swinging his dick around all over the place, all of the Vikings would either fall down to worship or get killed fighting him, and Bastet would still be wondering how her beloved Anubis could've left her . . . yet again. (Please, Vikings, don't use the MC's dick to break through an enemy barricade....)

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes